[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
if you want us to focus on how nadech behaving lately it will be like nadech become more mature, less playfull, more responsible, and spending a lot of time with his family, maybe because he prepare to be family man too, i wish the rumour that they will be marriage this year is true or if its not at least let them engaged please...:angel10:

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
This forum really has only two extremes. It’s either I dislike Yaya or Nadech and/or the blind fanatics. There is no middle ground in this forum. I agree that this couple shouldn’t be disrespected in anyway by making either one seem like a villain, and it does seem that @Nadechlover unfortunately spiraled down that path. I believe in sharing your opinion, but in doing so do not malign another persons character based of a rumor. That being said, it’s really a shame that if anyone mentions or asks questions about something seeming off to them in regards to this couple that person is instantly called a “weak-minded” fan or are overthinking things. This turns into a type of bullying because one person makes a comment and more than double start making very passive aggressive comments until more people jump into the band wagon and full on start scorning. I enjoy coming here to inquire and share the admiration I have for this couple with others, but it really sucks that on the same token a person WILL be crucified if they post something different from the general consensus. Again, comments should never be made to make either Yaya or Nadech seem villainous, but since this isn’t the first time I’ve seen the members of this forum go off on anyone who remotely has a difference of opinion I can’t bring myself to side with the so called “true and loyal” fans either. In future, as fans of these amazing actors, individuals, and human beings we should agree to disagree and not allow comments to snowball into really petty territory. Isn’t that the mature thing to do?

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I have said very clearly I was NY fans and I was not hating yaya as well but I really feel uncomfortable seeing all those posts on ig. And yaya was just feeding them so much until they become so exaggerating right now.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Im glad you all still know this is Likit Ruk thread so why always update yaya works and her movie here, this is not her thread alone

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
@Nadechlover, we support both of them. @sasuke06@bubba and others always update about Yaya and Nadech equally. I don't see any unfairness here. You are being delusional rn i swear. If you don't like what we do here then you can ignore this thread

Last edited:

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
@Nadechlover

Honestly, Yaya isn’t being exalted more than Nadech in this thread because we all like them equally. Posts have been submitted plenty for Nadech too. Unfortunately the way you are presenting your view point is rubbing people the wrong way, and your arguments shows your bias for Nadech. Trust me when I say that I understand that you feel like Nadech is getting the short end of the stick based of the story you heard about Nickhyun and Yaya, but as fans we are only given a small amount of information of what is really going on in actuality. I can express my opinion on how I see their interactions during interviews, if they seem upset or not but I try not to put too much value on a rumor. Truth has it’s way of revealing itself so either one day you’ll be proven right or wrong. I guess my point is that we understand how great Nadech is, but we also equally want to praise Yaya too regardless of whatever rumors are being spread about her.

Taa_NLY

TS1718
If this thread is made to share news and posts related to Likid Ruk we better not post up abt their rumor, personal life accounts, yaya and mae keaw updates or anything unrelated to the subject. So please help to create another thread which ideal to have open discussion. Negative comments got me irritated.

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
@Taa_NLY

There wouldn’t be 159 pages in this thread without the topics you’ve mentioned above, but you’re correct in what you said and since the release is fast approaching hopefully we will be focusing more on the Lakorn in itself. I’m really excited to see the extended trailer! :thumbup:

Taa_NLY

TS1718
@Taa_NLY

There wouldn’t be 159 pages in this thread without the topics you’ve mentioned above, but you’re correct in what you said and since the release is fast approaching hopefully we will be focusing more on the Lakorn in itself. I’m really excited to see the extended trailer! :thumbup:
It's better than seeing such person back and forth complaining over the same thing... I'm excited to join both threads... Finger crossed it will be less drama :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If it says nadech with a girl at a bar, everyone will believe it faster and it will probably become news also, the double standard is just too real
Dude, there is no double standard. The key thing that you're missing is that FANS would not believe either scenario whether it be with Nadech or Yaya, so quickly. Because we KNOW how both of them are. The story might be different for other members of the public. It's like when Nadech took that picture with that model & other people started saying stuff like oh NY have broken up and Nadech is dating the model, NY fans knew it wasn't true.

This forum really has only two extremes. It’s either I dislike Yaya or Nadech and/or the blind fanatics. There is no middle ground in this forum. I agree that this couple shouldn’t be disrespected in anyway by making either one seem like a villain, and it does seem that @Nadechlover unfortunately spiraled down that path. I believe in sharing your opinion, but in doing so do not malign another persons character based of a rumor. That being said, it’s really a shame that if anyone mentions or asks questions about something seeming off to them in regards to this couple that person is instantly called a “weak-minded” fan or are overthinking things. This turns into a type of bullying because one person makes a comment and more than double start making very passive aggressive comments until more people jump into the band wagon and full on start scorning. I enjoy coming here to inquire and share the admiration I have for this couple with others, but it really sucks that on the same token a person WILL be crucified if they post something different from the general consensus. Again, comments should never be made to make either Yaya or Nadech seem villainous, but since this isn’t the first time I’ve seen the members of this forum go off on anyone who remotely has a difference of opinion I can’t bring myself to side with the so called “true and loyal” fans either. In future, as fans of these amazing actors, individuals, and human beings we should agree to disagree and not allow comments to snowball into really petty territory. Isn’t that the mature thing to do?

@Shimmeringarmor

NO ONE here BULLIES @Nadechlover we dont crucified him or her.... IGNORING is not bullying at all this is the most mature way of avoiding NEGATIVITY we dont stop her whatever she OVERTHINKS but please dont stop us to ignore her or him we just choose to be happy.If you dont like my post feel free to IGNORE me I wont mind at all and respect your decision.PEACE:angel10:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Let's focus on positive news only !

Yaya has donated a ventilator machine to Raja Nakhon Hospital. This machine is very expensive I tell ya. I really glad when celebrities are using their money to donate something that can benefit a lot of people such as medical equipments. As someone who is in medical line, I know some hospitals are shortage of medical equipments and this may affect on how they treat the patients. I couldn't be more proud of yaya

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beu9DHinSYK/

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I saw all the post about yaya lol
How you all feel proud about her with Gigi Hadid.
I admit I am a nadech biased and I wont saying that I am a big NY fan but actually only support yaya works

Taa_NLY

TS1718
Let's focus on positive news only !

Yaya has donated a ventilator machine to Raja Nakhon Hospital. This machine is very expensive I tell ya. I really glad when celebrities are using their money to donate something that can benefit a lot of people such as medical equipments. As someone who is in medical line, I know some hospitals are shortage of medical equipments and this may affect on how they treat the patients. I couldn't be more proud of yaya

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beu9DHinSYK/
Proud of her :angel10:
NY are genuinely doing good deeds to help those who's in need.

And my two cents for the bullying subject, I don't think anyone here mean to bullied him or her. As you can see she's rubbing people the wrong way. You can't expect bright or positive reaction when someone maliciously taking about 1 side only. We aren't saint. We just naturally reacted toward her baseless comments and observation.

Trolls are lurking and attempted to make some moves to stir up the situations. For people who know so little about them. I don't think we are in right position to judge them base on so little information that we got. You invested so much on disliking and convince others to agree on your thoughts. The unfairness you mentioned is bc Nadech has been MIA and don't bother to share his recent activity so Mae keaw is recycling pics for days now. We all do miss him and wish to see new pic of him. He managed himself well, your worrisome rants are misplaced. :coleman:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kian hey you may get lucky and the info gets spread earlier than I'm ready to reveal because I just saw that a bigger fan has also picked up on this so the fan could start to pop off on the details ahhaha I'm not trying to save this info believe me it's meant to be shared, I'm just gonna wait hahaha but yeah I guarantee you'll be happy and have some clarification. I'll say this, focus on how nadech is behaving right now and it'll also help you understand what's to come ;)
OMG you’re killing me :risas3: with this suspense. I was looking all over IG land for clues, but I am clueless and never have I wanted to learn to read Thai so much :risas3:.

For some reasons or another, AF was acting up last night ( 2amish) and I stopped trying to log in to see more messages. However, I felt good going to bed reading your last message that “NY will FIN” :aaaaa:

Last edited: