[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
just say that we must be really miss nadech yaya moment right now because we have been anticipate them since 2017 to promote their lakorn likit ruk but it has been delayed, really miss nadech yaya together .....

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I hate to say this but I think yaya just put Nadech in the friend only zone list....sorry but they are soooo different from each other... I wouldn’t be surprised if they are over. I’m not even sure if they were even together.

lately yaya seems tired when she meet nadech because she has many work, hope to see their event soon :angel10:, wanna see them being happy and playful together
both NY are busy and always tired having so many projects left and right can cause mood swings:BangHead::BangHead:it can changes any one's mood and being too tired will make any one irritable:BangHead::BangHead:NY are not exempted they are also humans.I have my personal experience when too tired I want to be alone doesnt want to speak to anyone OMG maybe Nadech is like me we are the same SAG :pancarta::pancarta:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I hate to say this but I think yaya just put Nadech in the friend only zone list....sorry but they are soooo different from each other... I wouldn’t be surprised if they are over. I’m not even sure if they were even together.
Friend only ? lol :pancarta: will you have private dinner on Valentine’s Day with your friend only guy? That’s just only 1 in 10000 evidences of NY’s relationship. I am so tired to list down all of the evidences that nyfc had found out from NY since 2011 until now...how could he is just her friend only ??? Yaya even gave interview in 3zaap tv show last month that Nadech was the only guy (beside her family) who know all the secret in her life...she would kill you him first before he run way from her :pancarta::pancarta:

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe now she is famous enough and dont need nadech anymore so she slowly get away from him lol

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe now she is famous enough and dont need nadech anymore so she slowly get away from him lol
I will only believe what Nadech and Yaya speak out from their own mouth or give statements to media that they are broken up.. if not coming from their own mouth , no way I would believe those make up stories from those overthink fc and haters

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
It has been very obvious they become distant, I dont think she is tired, she is so energised at night, due to their upcoming lakorn and movie, they may chose to continue hiding this

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
Believe want you want to believe. If that's make you happy or satisfied with it.
As long as they're happy with their own life I will always support them.
There are so many bad apples on Yaya or Nadech only FC.
So I will not generalised them because they're just obsessive fans who loves created their own delusion and fantasies.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Some nyfc who are close with NY had made some clue that last Sunday on 28th Jan, Yaya and Nadech hang out together with their 2 another friends. On that night Yaya posted on her story having late night tea with tibbiee ( Yaya’s friend at Chula University) while Nadech’s friend, jedinaon, posted in his story the clip Nadech were singing karaoke. What is most coincidence is tibbiee and jedinaon also friend with each other too (please check their IG) those nyfc thought that Yaya would never had late night tea with her female friend and just only 2 of them late at night and if she join with big girl group, they would release some pic of them together as well, why just post a pic of tea cup??? I just quoted from what those nyfc said in their caption only...I’m not a delusional fc and if anyone don’t believe it... please IGNORE my post but please don’t make any more drama:facepalm: