[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
maybe they are together because they practise singing "make it happen" for their movie closing ceremony and sunny couldnt attend because he has sudden schedule

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I did not believe it at first but I feel that it is just too obvious, she looked so cold during rehearsal with nadech at morning while so happy with nickhun at night. I have observed her for so many months, during leh lub airing she only posts the photo of hers and only post with na for first and last ep

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
If it says nadech with a girl at a bar, everyone will believe it faster and it will probably become news also, the double standard is just too real
LOL What double standard are you talking about? Or it’s just my feeling that you’re the one who want it to be real? Eventhough that’s not a solid prove at all beside a post from a guy. Sorry I found it very weird with your obsession of their private life.

About their rehearsal together I didn’t find anything wrong between NY. Yaya is usually on her serious mode when she’s practice. If they’re really on a fight I don’t think she will sit side by side and talking with Nadech at all.
Nadech sat on the floor picture from Mae Keaw IG that we saw on their rehearsal together that day I believe it took by Yaya. Because I saw her bag beside Nadech.

On the night she’s having fun not only with Nichkhun. She’s happy and smile with Sunny also. Do you wanna said she has a good feeling with Sunny too? Because for me based on their pictures and videos that night Yaya is more close with Sunny and she also often liking his IG pictures LOL

I don’t believe any rumors spread around on IG or twitter because in the end of the day I believe with their love. They’re mature enough to stick together with their sincere feelings towards each together not because fans asking them.

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i also hope their relationship didnt end up like one of my friend story, she and her boyfriend have been dating for many years also looking good and beautiful together, but in fact the girl wasnt actually happy because her boyfriend really obsessive, and in the end she marry with someone else. thats why actually i am really happy if yaya seems close with other guy because that means nadech isnt obsessive of her, but more protective, yaya could be close to some other guy but her heart always be nadech's.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
yaya, nichkhun, sunny seems close and like each other post in instagram because they have been filming movie together and to promote the movie, they act like brother and sister, when the movie end, they wouldnt be that close anyway, like when yaya and mark filming lakorn together.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Imagine if Nadech talking to other girls in front of her and playing happily with other girls like this, he would have been grilled and feed to dogs lol. Anyway, I am just speaking my opinion out, sorry if I offend you, I just feel she is touchy with guys as we can see during channel 3 concert 2017

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
actually i didnt really like the way yaya behave around guy, maybe because she is too nice thats she just let other guy touch her as long as it seems okay like hugging or being playful together

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Imagine if Nadech talking to other girls in front of her and playing happily with other girls like this, he would have been grilled and feed to dogs lol. Anyway, I am just speaking my opinion out, sorry if I offend you, I just feel she is touchy with guys as we can see during channel 3 concert 2017
It’s okay to be friendly and somewhat touchy/messing with male friends because at the end of the day, I know who I love and my heart belong to. Also, until they come out and say so that they are really “just friends”, I refused to believe that the sweet moments and all that lovey dovey at the calander signing which was December 20th- not too long ago- ( I remembered because it’s my guy birthday) was all pretending.

Last edited:

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
actually i didnt really like the way yaya behave around guy, maybe because she is too nice thats she just let other guy touch her as long as it seems okay like hugging or being playful together
Because if she try to hold back and not ‘too nice’ like she did with JJ back when they’re filming and promote NNS haters will come out and said she’s not professional enough :risas3:
I found Yaya is quite picky with her guys friend. She’s close with Mark because he’s Kim’s bf and Nadech’s friend. Mark and JMa are like her big and little brothers.

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Especially during the channel 3 concert she danced with mark and stick to him so close like kim and nadech were transparent that time

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Because if she is try to hold back and not ‘too nice’ like she did with JJ back when they’re filming and promote NNS haters will come out and said she’s not professional enough :risas3:
I wont blame her if she kiss or skinship with other guys in lakorn because that is her job. But being so touchy with guys off screen is not necessary right?

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
@Nadechlover
I also noticed a distance between them recently. I’m not going as far as saying that they have broken up, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are currently not in good terms. They might’ve not said as much, but their body language in my opinion says as much. Either way, let’s wish them only the best regardless. :)

*By the way, it’s your right to express your opinion as this is an open forum so don’t feel like you’ve done something wrong.

There is something I want to tell here, even though I know I will be reported or scolded to death, I noticed that yaya's attitude to nadech has changed, and she is so happy when being together with nickhun.
Someone also spotted them together at a bar dating one night before their gathering dinner for the movie
I also noticed that mae keaw didnt like her ig photo for a long time already and she keeps liking Nickhun's photo.
I like Yaya too but now I am disappointed and heartbroken and NY will be forever out of my life. She is cold towards nadech, its has been too obvious, and nadech's face and expression told the whole story.
no one will scold you here @Nadechlover

Yaya deserves the BENEFIT of the DOUBT if it's true she was seen with Nickjun it's not 100% that they are dating this kind of fake news can cause fandom war and negative effect on Yaya's wholesome image as role model and products endorser and she will lost the NYers support for her movie with Nickjun and Sunny Yaya solid fans can help her but not the NYers.

Let us wait and see and do not OVER THINK it is unfair to Yaya and also I will also give the benefit of the doubt on MKeaw not liking Yaya's post remember MKeaw was being BASHED when she kept on liking and tagging Yaya just recently on their Japan travel..... let us wait and see.If NY will be seen dating anyone else out of work:BangHead: who are we to stop them it's their lives and let us be ready to move on.:fighting3::fighting3:

For now let's be positive and choose to be happy that :icon12:NY are still together and getting stronger PRIVATELY:love::icon12::naughty2:
I have faith in these pictures:icon12::naughty2::cheer:

26730687_753256814878685_657082262516781949_n.jpg 24909566_225534801320457_7478295604826955018_n.jpg 24991240_741903246014042_7547836853545478784_n.jpg :love:Nadech himself planned this trip for him and Yaya to stay together FOREVER :icon12:do you think he will allow anyone else to snatch Yaya from him?:coleman::fighting3:

21688859_117264072280041_8665332025621741568_n.jpg

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

thanks to you @Nadechlover for waking up the NYers because of your post many came out to post:pancarta::pancarta: in this thread I thought I would be solo the whole time:pancarta::pancarta:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Who are guys that she was touchy with ? If she was only get closed with those ch3 actors, i don’t think it was strange because they are just brothers and colleagues who work under the same channel with her. How could you just want to see her cling to Nadech only all the time ? Impossible? NY has mentioned many time about professional and personal matters. They will never mix it up and show off their relationship to attract attention like other couples....when Nadech or Yaya work with others, they try to promote their works with others more than when they work together ... you know why? Because they don’t want other people think that NY just promote their own work together...as you already know that NY has had many couple events, endorsements, ch3 projects, family merit, magazine shooting etc... together more than other koojin/kookwan so it will be too much if they just post their pic together or promote their couple lakorns/movie on their IG very often ...

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
I wont blame her if she kiss or skinship with other guys in lakorn because that is her job. But being so touchy with guys off screen is not necessary right?
What touchy off screen are you talking about? It’s just your assumptions or?
Everyone can express their opinions on this thread. But still respect their private life.
Don’t worry about them. Just hope the best for them if you’re his fans.
Their bond with each other just too strong. So I don’t need to worry at all :)

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Whatever happened between them, we will never know but I'm sure they're still together. They wouldn't sit together the other day during dance practice if they've broken up lol and I saw mea keaw liked few pics of yaya at someone else IG so yeah. As a couple it's normal to have some misunderstanding I'm sure they can overcome this I mean they have been together for 7 yearssss. Yaya would not betray nadech for nickhun, she' s not into him lol

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Because Yaya has been raised in family of Thai-Norway and most of her friends are foreigners since she was a child until Highschool...so it’s not strange that she is very friendly and a bit touchy...in foreign culture, hugging is very simple when they meet and say goodbye... Actually I was also not really happy when she is too close with other actors off-screen too, but if you think in positive way that those people are just only her friends and colleagues , you won’t get upset anymore...because if she is always hold back and not be friendly with others except Nadech, people will look at her in negative way as well