[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Can't wait to see the official teaser which would show during the Vig Big 3 on February 6th....

Awwww.....Willy (pra'ek from MYF) and Nadech (pra'ek from LR) are super duper handsome....

cr:as taggged,ingza_hairstylist,yimmybang,maewt,nadech chinese fc, rightful owners

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Seeing Yaya & Rosé in the same picture makes me so happy even though Yaya isn't physically there :cheer: I can see Black Pink (or maybe just Lisa) doing a commercial with Yaya in the future like the one Yaya did with Super Junior years ago :love:

BTS with EngSub of The Crown Princess (Nadech-YaYa).... coming soon.....

cr:M entertainment & translated by Ka.Ta_love_NY

Beautiful couple.....

More pictures of Yaya....

cr:juniperjabu,thongentertainment ,mairatchada1,rightful owner
thanks @bubba:thumbup:

:love:SO MUCH Manee Yard Fah feels:love: while watching the BTS:icon12:

MYF my most favorite lakorn of Anne:clap:I was imagining :icon12:NY while watching :facepalm:WillAnn:naughty2: in the island:naughty2: and as husband and wife:naughty2:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Seeing Yaya & Rosé in the same picture makes me so happy even though Yaya isn't physically there :cheer: I can see Black Pink (or maybe just Lisa) doing a commercial witsh Yaya in the future like the one Yaya did with Super Junior years ago :love:
Where did you guys get that pic? How did rose know about yaya lol. I once saw JYP jeon somi(kpop star
) liked yaya pic on instagram.

Kian

sarNie Egg
Where did you guys get that pic? How did rose know about yaya lol. I once saw JYP jeon somi(kpop star
) liked yaya pic on instagram.
Rose's sister, Alice, Yaya on IG so maybe that's how Rose knows her. It's pretty cool how even the non-Thai kpop stars know about Yaya haha. So proud of our international queen :icon12:

Btw do you guys know what Lisa said about Yaya in this video? https://twitter.com/verylalisa/status/957986724684025857

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya, you're welcome ka. :)

Rose's sister, Alice, Yaya on IG so maybe that's how Rose knows her. It's pretty cool how even the non-Thai kpop stars know about Yaya haha. So proud of our international queen :icon12:

Btw do you guys know what Lisa said about Yaya in this video? https://twitter.com/verylalisa/status/957986724684025857
Lisa just said that there's someone said that her voice is like Yaya's na.

So looking forward to Likit Ruk .....Dawin looks so intense & sad....

Can't wait to see Dawin in action.....

Awww.....Princess Alice is so cute....

Can't wait to see Yaya's Pantene commercial....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
NY are practising for CH3 Vic big 3 which will be held on 6th feb at 4pm. The great news is, CH3 will air this show :thumbup:

cr. sanddysandee

"I am looking at him/her na ja but he/she is not aware"

cr.sanddysandee

cr.krobkrua_banterng_ch3

:love::love::love::love:

cr.gibseesan

Maybe there is not enough place to sit? Why are you used to be stuck like this? :naughty2: :nut: :love:

cr.tkb_ch3

Maybe a 2nd show with Ken related to Nakee2?

cr.1ssbtch3

I wish CH3 will prepare some surprises like the last ch3 concert :love:
cr.Suwimon

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww.....it's so heartwarming to see NY dance rehearsal...:love:
Can't wait to see their performance and the lakorn teasers on February 6th.....

Here's a link to NY rehearsal pictures with a beautiful song...thanks to kumiko_sari for a wonderful work na ka.
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v...416_156019238452755_3816138056634655532_n.mp4

TKBT clip of NY.....
cr:nokbanpha

Brother & Sister movie will be released on May 10th at every theaters.....

Yaya's at Brother & Sister closing party.....

So cute....

So pretty....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited: