[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
I am very sure about the sticker on nadech face..many Chinese NYFC notice that..It is very fast action that a person who beside him stick it to his face and he said thank you hhh
I have watched the stories in IG @dew_ka many times too but I didn’t see like what you said above, could you help to send the link of another clip if you have it ?

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
Lol, Yaya is doing an awesome job promoting the Louis Vuitton merchandise given that she seems to be giving everyone some kind of gift from this brand. Lucky them! Also, it’s nice to see them take time from their busy schedules to get together and hang out :icon12:. I’ll be honest though, it sucks that most of the clips I saw doesn’t show much interaction between them throughout the dinner. I guess we’ve been spoiled with previous videos of them whispering to one another and being semi flirty during their get togethers, and I’ve got to repeat to myself that those type of clips are the exception and not the norm between these two. Anywho, here is the video I saw on YouTube and all credits to whoever posted these clips.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
You know what's wild is that the term koojin, the jin comes from the shorten "imagination" which created the whole labeling of couples who fans imagine would be lovers in real life but now it seems like jin should be referred to haters and not the fc because they haters are the ones with the wild imagination with how they draw their conclusions are near baseless! You can tell they are straight hating and know nothing about NY history or even their real personality like I don't understand their effort to even analyze and their major confidence in what they think they see ahhaha They seem so mad and disappointed hahahaa I wouldn't respond to them because I know they're just thirsty for more info and ways to get it but nothing is satisfying for them ahahah like they want more proof or they just want to feel like they're right and for what? I mean things could not work out for NY it's always a possibility of course but I wouldn't say if things went sour between thing has anything to do with what these people say because they know the least about them ahhaha I feel bad for them because it's annoying. I don't think the media should run news on fc drama. The fc are not the interesting one. If nadech and yaya were seen fighting in a parking lot with pictures okay that should make news but why run news of fc imagination? wtf ahhahaha Nadech in the latest interview didn't even comment on it because he said that it's old news and not important. Unless it came from them don't run your imagination ahahha.

On to more important things, based on their interviews with their erotic love scenes, I'm very curious to see how this play out! Like what is considered erotic to them ahhaha LLSR may have had real lip-lock but there were 1 or 2 scenes that were a little too gratuitous and didn't really have any feelings to back them up. The way that they said we have love scenes it sounds like a real sex scene or something ahahah because based on their lakorn history they've had plenty of skinship already and they said that anne didn't want it to come off youthful or cute at all so it sounds like it should be steamy but I'm pretty sure that this one won't have much skinship until way later into the lakorn so it's gonna be a long wait for that.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Advices I can give to many weak NYFC: DON T JUDGE THEM ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SEE PUBLICLY! This is absotutely not the reflect of what happen behind the scene in their life. NY are a couple who love their privacy, they are not that kind of couple who have to show every seconds all their footsteps, how much they love each other because at the end of the end, LOVE is a private affair between only two persons, some people love their privacy whereas other one love to show it. As much as they are happy, as their fans, we should also be happy. We are all strangers so to judge them according to what they show, what they say in the media is a big mistake. Time is the best answer to proove everything and ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! I think Nadech & Yaya has prooved both of them.

Remember this from Yaya, not only Yaya liked this quote but also she commented it by saying "Yessssss", it means what it means and this quote describes very well Nadech & Yaya's way of life. :clap: :clap: :thumbup:. Nadech & Yaya are VERYYYYYYYYY FINE, don't worried for them my NYers friends or any other fandoms who love to judge NY by knowing only 1% of their life.

@Anne22 In real, @Mins has already said and summarized everything. Very good analyse like usual :clap: but if you want to understand excactly what he said and I think most of NYers too, here it is the translation. I love by so far his interview, it is like he has killed and shut the mouth of every haters (a group of Yaya crazy FC who behave like they are Yaya's mother) or weak NYFC who used to always "OVERTHINK" by themself or use their own expectations on Nadech & Yaya so when sthg is not according to them, they create problems and dramas.

About the dramas created by the haters and the weak NYFC

"Both of us are the one who decide, who give importance to everything that's why no matter who or what happen or what people say, at the end, if it does not come from both of us, it isn't! But if it comes from both of us or we are the one who decide to talk and reveal it, yes it is!

Therefore, do not think by yourself, do not guess by yourself, do not create problems by yourself that's why, don't be worried of anything, it is my own LIFE and Yaya's LIFE which we are able to learn, to sustain or any other things so let us our own private space, I think it is the best thing to do because for some issues, we don't need to tell it to everybody, to explain what happen krap".

-> Me after Na's interview: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

Love scenes in Likit Rak the crown princess

MC1: We asked about acting in the lakorn because they have a couple work Likit Rak the crown princess. Yaya said, there are also sweet scenes.
MC2: but she said it will not be like usual
MC3 man: Not like usual, like people used to see them, let's go to listen what they said
Nadech: It's true krap but it doesn't look too "cute" or over than what it is because one thing we would like to change is, we don't want people used to picture us "Nadech and Yaya act a lakorn together and it is a cute & nice lakorn "
Yaya: the love scenes, there is sthg like...how to call it? There is sthg not usual ka,there is sthg more EROTIC, more EXOTIC, sthg more ADULT than we used to act alongside together ka

-> Me after NY's interview about LR, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, the fifty shades of Dawin are coming :naughty2: :nut: :love: :thumbup: :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@Shimmeringarmor I think you are a new NYFC so the advice I can give you is: DON T JUDGE THEM ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SEE PUBLICLY! This is absotutely not the reflect of what happen behind the scene in their life. NY are a couple who love their privacy, they are not that kind of couple who have to show every seconds all their footsteps, how much they love each other because at the end of the end, LOVE is a private affair between only two persons, some people love their privacy whereas other one love to show it. As much as they are happy, as their fans, we should also be happy. We are all strangers so to judge them according to what they show, what they say in the media is a big mistake. Time is the best answer to proove everything and ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! I think Nadech & Yaya has prooved both of them.

@Anne22 In real, @Mins has already said and summarized everything. Very good analyse like usual :clap: but if you want to understand excactly what he said and I think most of NYers too, here it is the translation. I love by so far his interview, it is like he has killed and shut the mouth of every haters or weak NYFC who used to always "OVERTHINK" by themself or use their own expectations on Nadech & Yaya so when sthg is not according to them, they create problems and dramas.

"Both of us are the one who decide, who give importance to everything that's why no matter who or what happen or what people say, at the end, if it does not come from both of us, it isn't! But if it comes from both of us or we are the one who decide to talk and reveal it, yes it is!

Therefore, do not think by yourself, do not guess by yourself, do not create problems by yourself that's why, don't be worried of anything, it is my own LIFE and Yaya's LIFE which we are able to learn, to sustain or any other things so let us our own private space, I think it is the best thing to do because for some stories, we don't need to tell it to everybody, to explain what happen krap".

-> Me after Na's interview: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

MC1: We asked about acting in the lakorn because they have a couple work Likit Rak the crown princess. Yaya said, there are also sweet scenes.
MC3 man: Not like usual, like people used to see them, let's go to listen what they said
Nadech: It's true krap but it doesn't look too "cute" or over than what it is because one thing we would like to change is, we don't want people used to picture us "Nadech and Yaya act a lakorn together and it is a cute & nice lakorn "
Yaya: the love scenes, there is sthg like...how to call it? There is sthg not usual ka,there is sthg more EROTIC, more EXOTIC, sthg more ADULT than we used to act alongside together ka
-> Me after NY's interview about LR, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, the fifty shades of Dawin are coming :naughty2: :nut: :love: :thumbup: :pancarta:
50 shades of Dawin :pancarta::pancarta::risas3: not gonna lie, I would like to see Nadech in a dominating role

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Advices I can give to many weak NYFC: DON T JUDGE THEM ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SEE PUBLICLY! This is absotutely not the reflect of what happen behind the scene in their life. NY are a couple who love their privacy, they are not that kind of couple who have to show every seconds all their footsteps, how much they love each other because at the end of the end, LOVE is a private affair between only two persons, some people love their privacy whereas other one love to show it. As much as they are happy, as their fans, we should also be happy. We are all strangers so to judge them according to what they show, what they say in the media is a big mistake. Time is the best answer to proove everything and ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! I think Nadech & Yaya has prooved both of them.

Remember this from Yaya, not only Yaya liked this quote but also she commented it by saying "Yessssss", it means what it means and this quote describes very well Nadech & Yaya's way of life. :clap: :clap: :thumbup:. Nadech & Yaya are VERYYYYYYYYY FINE, don't worried for them my NYers friends or any other fandoms who love to judge NY by knowing only 1% of their life.

@Anne22 In real, @Mins has already said and summarized everything. Very good analyse like usual :clap: but if you want to understand excactly what he said and I think most of NYers too, here it is the translation. I love by so far his interview, it is like he has killed and shut the mouth of every haters (a group of Yaya crazy FC who behave like they are Yaya's mother) or weak NYFC who used to always "OVERTHINK" by themself or use their own expectations on Nadech & Yaya so when sthg is not according to them, they create problems and dramas.

Therefore, do not think by yourself, do not guess by yourself, do not create problems by yourself that's why, don't be worried of anything, it is my own LIFE and Yaya's LIFE which we are able to learn, to sustain or any other things so let us our own private space, I think it is the best thing to do because for some issues, we don't need to tell it to everybody, to explain what happen krap".

-> Me after NY's interview about LR, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, the fifty shades of Dawin are coming :naughty2: :nut: :love: :thumbup: :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Thanks @sasuke06 for the translation lol I'm a bit outdated and confused what did the reporter asked him that made him answered like that. Was it about Japan's trip or Twitter?

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much @sasuke06 :thumbup:for your translation of Nadech’s interview which was very good messages as well as advices for all weak NYFC that always overthink and believe those haters who always like to make dramas about NY’s personal life... hope his interview will shut down all those dramas and we will enjoy NY’s happiness peacefully :clap:

Thank you to @Mins too, your clarification message about NY has so much value and appreciated :thumbup::icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They played Nadech's song again in today's episode of Ra Rerng Fai :cheer:
I finally decided to watch this after deferring it for so long and rewatched epi 3 and now it's already epi 11. In the appearance wise, Ken ( although still handsome) is no Nadech ( lol - hey, I used to be so crazy for Ken in his younger years) but I guess it'll do for now until LR airs. It's just not the same and I don't get as excited even though revenge is my favorite genre since it's hard to focus on another pra'ek and nang'ek when all you want to see is NY. :risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya was SUPER HOT & SEXY today. Love her in every styles, nobody will never get tired of her beautiful face. Also, what a presenter! She sells her products very well :clap:, want to get these GIGI HADID Maybelline make up lol.

Maybelline New York (Thailand) Live

Behind the scene

WOW :love::love::love::love:

All credits go to the righful owners

Nadech went to wish HNY to P'Ja Yossinee from Maker Group. Love her caption. Eveybody knows, everybody love to tease them, when you see Nadech, in any case, Yaya will be link too and it s the same case in the other hand :icon12: ( I agree, Do Min Joon Thailand is so handsome :love:)
  • yossiebistro Ka? Who call me Ya ka? #No I am not Yaya #Ya (grandma) na ja #Handsome handsome, my Do Min Joon

About yesterday, we already knew that Na was coming out to welcome Yaya and Mae Pla whereas he was already there for a long time while Yaya was in the traffic jam. But this is not the only good action he did, when everybody began to eat, Na was waiting Ya to eat with her :p , how considerate this man used to be :clap:! Mister Gentleman :icon12:, the PERFECT MAN :thumbup:!

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I finally decided to watch this after deferring it for so long and rewatched epi 3 and now it's already epi 11. In the appearance wise, Ken ( although still handsome) is no Nadech ( lol - hey, I used to be so crazy for Ken in his younger years) but I guess it'll do for now until LR airs. It's just not the same and I don't get as excited even though revenge is my favorite genre since it's hard to focus on another pra'ek and nang'ek when all you want to see is NY. :risas3:
I'm loving Ra Rerng Fai atm :cheer:I love Ken & Noon's portrayal of their characters so far. And I love me an angry Ken :love::aaaaa::aaaaa:but yeah it's also my filler until Likit Ruk

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If Nadech is going as well I'm gonna lose my shizz. My wig will literally fly to Antarctica :pancarta:
Sadly I have a feeling that he's still filming My Love From Another Star -.-

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
It's really unlike yaya to announce that she's going on a trip if it's personal. Her fc are saying that it's for work. Her aunt accompanied her for her maybelline event the other day so I would suspect that she'll be on this trip because her mom has health issues.