[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Kian

sarNie Egg
Omg thank you @sasuke06 for your translations! One of the many reasons why I love NY is because they're best friends before lovers, which makes their relationship that more special :icon12::icon12:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OMGGGGGGG, SO FINNNNNNNNNN lol. Read it and then kiss me please for this translation :risas3:. For all of those who miss NY, don't miss 3zaap show on this sunday 14th january! Just want to say "FINN TO THE MOON AND BACK !" Yaya I m so shy instead of Nadech with what you've said, so unexptected :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love:

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdz6E_4lnKg/?taken-by=ihothit

ihothit Know before anybody else >>> So hot! so clear!
"Yaya: P' Nadech is one of my Best Friend, we have passed through so many things together, he must be the only one who know everything that's going on in my life.
MC: Can you offer him your life?
Yaya: I have to offer him ka because he knows all my secrets, if he goes somewhere, I will have to kill him first ka because he knows too many secrets about me"

Yaya, Nadech's girlfriend, she gave an interview on 3zaap's show, it will be on air this sunday 14th january #yayanadech
I was reading your translation & Make It Happen came up on shuffle on my phone :pancarta: what perfect timing. "If you love me, there is no need to hide it":aaaaa:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I already watched Manee Yard Fah, I think Likit Ruk is somehow is remake of MYF but I think p’Anne revised script to make it another new lakorn....Can’t wait to see Alice and Dawin spent life together after married....it will be so romantic :love:
You did the right thing girl you will see why I really wish N.Y. to remake MYF I was so happy when I learned the news that Anne will get N.Y. to play Likit Ruk:icon12::love::naughty2:N.Y. will play :naughty2::facepalm:husband and wife:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You did the right thing girl you will see why I really wish N.Y. to remake MYF I was so happy when I learned the news that Anne will get N.Y. to play Likit Ruk:icon12::love::naughty2:N.Y. will play :naughty2::facepalm:husband and wife:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I can’t wait for the scene when Alice walks down/up to meet Darwin at the altar. That picture of Darwin staring sideway will be much better when I see it in motion ( actual lakorn) when he’s stunned by her beauty ( kind of like when when Willy saw Ann walked in the church in MYF). This time we’ll be able to enjoy more hubby/wife bickering and romances in more than one episodes - Oh can’t wait :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I can already picture the NY's future sweet moments in LR with this beautiful ost from Manee Yard Fah, it gives so much feels :love: (I'm sure every MYF lovers remembered this beautiful song. Nostalgia :))

Oh wow that was my favorite ost from Willy’s other lakorn w/ Mew Lalita ( the one where he’s a middle eastern prince). It was a female version and the song was so sweet. But in this case, the male version is fitting for Darwin.

I can’t wait for the scene when Alice walks down/up to meet Darwin at the altar. That picture of Darwin staring sideway will be much better when I see it in motion ( actual lakorn) when he’s stunned by her beauty ( kind of like when when Willy saw Ann walked in the church in MYF). This time we’ll be able to enjoy more hubby/wife bickering and romances in more than one episodes - Oh can’t wait :)
Yep also my favorite the bickering of Anne and Willy as husband and wife then W suddenly kiss A on the lips:love::facepalm::naughty2:cause W got jealous to a male book store keeper friend of A .......my other when W and A were still in an island they dont have choice but to hug each other sleep together during the storm:icon12::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:ánd A needs to change her clothes wearing W's polo top A can't open her broken gown zipper so W has to unzipped it for her:love::naughty2::nut:the storm scene was a little bit similar in GRGR cave scene of NY:naughty2::icon12:then my last favorite when W and A need to jump on the cliff to avoid the bad guys W kiss A on lips he thought they might die together that was their first kiss actually:thumbup::aaaaa::icon12::love::naughty2:

to those who wants to know why MYF is perfect remake lakorn for NY watch it now then you will have the idea of Likit Ruk:thumbup:

OMGGGGGGG, SO FINNNNNNNNNN lol. Read it and then kiss me please for this translation :risas3:. For all of those who miss NY, don't miss 3zaap show on this sunday 14th january! Just want to say "FINN TO THE MOON AND BACK !" Yaya I m so shy instead of Nadech with what you've said, so unexptected :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love:

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdz6E_4lnKg/?taken-by=ihothit

ihothit Know before anybody else >>> So hot! so clear!
"Yaya: P' Nadech is one of my Best Friend, we have passed through so many things together, he must be the only one who know everything that has happened to me in my life.
MC: Can you offer him your life?
Yaya: I have to offer him ka because he knows all my secrets, if he goes somewhere, I will have to kill him first ka because he knows too many secrets about me"

Yaya, Nadech's girlfriend, she gave an interview on 3zaap's show, it will be on air this sunday 14th january #yayanadech

THANKS @sasuke06

speechless here:love::naughty2::icon12::naughty2::love::naughty2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::clap::clap::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

@sasuke06 dear if you have time please tell us what are they saying about NY here in the video above and in the picture below it:love:.thanks

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya In the clip, they were just saying to look at 3zaap and the MC told what Yaya said during the interview. About the article, rosie has translated Yaya's latest interview. You can check it here: https://twitter.com/r_mystica/status/951442418460590081

What make me fin the most about Yaya's latest interview is not that Na knows all her secrets or Yaya can offer him her life but that she will kill him if he went far away :risas3:. I picture this moment in my mind and cannot stop laughing :risas3:. This is the CUTEST THING EVER loool, nohing frightenning but sooooo sweet :love:. (Don't be worried Ya, Na has done everything to link his destiny with you: Kathin merits / Red thread in Hong Kong / Pink thread in Khonkaen, "Sapai khonkaen" / How many rings did he offer U :naughty2:)

Yaya seems to be someone very POSSESIVE :naughty2:, her "s" -> urassaya's since 2011 is the proof looool :naughty2: :love: :thumbup:

Don't mess with Yaya, Urassaya's since 2011 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:
:icon12:Sagittarius:icon12:

have a fear of commitment, both emotional and physical, so they will need a little more time to deal with their feelings. Fortunately, this sign has no problem to endure for months without action in bed.:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

our Yaya is really in good hands:icon12::naughty2::love:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling

THANKS @sasuke06

there is another :icon12:Romantic Shirt of Nadech:love: given by Yaya:icon12: but not so sure if I'm right hehe but the words printed on it are loud and clear written by Yaya Jung:love::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc2Z7htFftq/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

THANKS @sasuke06

there is another :icon12:Romantic Shirt of Nadech:love: given by Yaya:icon12: but not so sure if I'm right hehe but the words printed on it are loud and clear written by Yaya Jung:love::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc2Z7htFftq/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I also think that this is yaya doing

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Anne22, I believe the teasers will come out soon since they just finished filming a scoop to promote this lakorn.

On Children's Day, Top 5 celebs that the children would like to meet the most.
1. Toom Bodyslam
2. Nadech
3. Yaya
4. Aum P.
5. Sek Loso

Wow...such a beautiful and romantic view
Wonder is this where they confess their love...?

Nadech & Yaya have the most beautiful and heartwarming smile that melt many people's hearts....:icon12:.

cr: rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
thongentertainmentThe Officer, the Gentleman นาวาตรี ดวิน สมุทรยากร

The support is here from the both side :icon12: :) :icon12:

Not related to Likit Rak, but our Oppa Nadech was so handsome at the fitting, I have to share it. :icon12:

Nadech has killed me softly today loooooool, so funny. He was teasing this cutie dog, I have laughed a lot :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yaya must be like this with this Nadech's oppa look, don't leave me or I will kill you :risas3:

• urassayas At my second home :) today I’m a very happy girl ka, I have received so many blessings for the new year sathu ka!! Hehe

Hong Kong red dress :icon12:

cr.thongpunda

The caption is funny :risas3: :thumbup:

This sunday.....:love: :naughty2: :nut: :)

Last edited:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hello, everyone! Happy New Year to you all! May God bless you!
I've been away for quite sometime from the forum (actually, I was a silent lurker who sometimes shows her face here kkkkkkk). Haven't got the time to read all the posts, but got to know that LR seems to air by the end of this month. Is it true? Read somewhere it would be around January 30. Can anyone confirm it? Thankful in advance!