[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

thanks to Oppo5 NY will never miss each other physical attachment is not always needed when in love:love::naughty2:Oppo5 and TrueMove4G internet connectivity are more than enough:cheer::clap::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

As a HARD CORE NYer I am thankful enough to all the products that NY presented together since day 1 of their career together as Kookwan til Koo Jing level:icon12: and Ch3 for being such a :icon12:HUGE Cupid for NY:icon12::cheer::clap:making them together almost everyday for 8 long years:clap::cheer:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
^^^ There was news that nadech won't renew his contract but he came out to say that his contract isn't up and when it is he'll re-sign.

Oh wow, I know the trolls always get so wild around this time hahaha but I didn't realize it was that bad coz I haven't been reading through all of the comments but I guess the trolls have been so extra that Nadech's mom just posted on her ig why Yaya and her family didn't join them on their trip. The handwriting is really sloppy so I couldn't make out all of the details but they couldn't join because Yaya's mom can't travel right now but looks like they were supposed to go this time because she mentioned something about refunds... but the message is towards the people who are so nosy and have made disparaging remarks on her ig.... but she ends it with, wait for the coming days because maybe you'll find happiness then...

Honestly, these haters are so obsessed ahhahah I get if they want to vent somewhere but pick the right place.. they're going to his mom's ig, his managers, yaya's... like leave them alone if you can't stand them and if it's the solo fans they need to get a grip. Just follow their professional work... wtf ahhaha let them live ahhaha
I agree with you..they can make a fuss at whoever ig but making a fuss at mae keaw ig is totally ridiculous and disrespectful

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I think those haters really want yaya to date someone else so they want nadech to die or leave yaya alone

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mins Thank you so much for your help girl! For the explanations, it help me a lot that someone else updates and translates things from thai to eng to the others, you should come more often lol :thumbup:. I also cannot read what Mae Kaew has written but I found this post from a NYFC souysouyyy who has kindly translated it:
  • souysouyyy
    Announcement from Mae Keaw as below ka.
    "About Yaya's family didn't join this trip because Mae Pla's sick. Air ticket're postponed but car & house can't refund (rather high expense)
    We chose the proper choice with happiess to everybody. Its a pity as well because we have a plan so long time. Wish Mae Pla get well soon and Buddha blessed her"
    For me : we're really happy to know that two families will have a plan together that can make us feeling good,right ? Waiting for the next chance ka.❤❤
    #nadechyaya #barryyaya #urassayas#nadech

An advice that I can give to NYFC / NFC / YFC is: try to not give any importance to the haters. If they bother you and come to make their dramas, focus your attention on Nadech & Yaya's successes, praises from the others, opportunities they get, the awards & the love from thai people they received. This is the best answers to give. About the group of Yaya only FC who bash over Na, what we can do is to wait for the D day (wedding) to come, I think we will have a lots of fun :risas3:. I don't want them to dissapear, I want them to stay all alive in order to see the happiness of NY. Haters always come when NY are happy, the more they are rude, the more it means they can't stand NY's successes & sweetness :thumbup:.

Get back to Nadech & Yaya good news. For sure, Ken & Noi love Nadech a lot (I am also happy to see that the only one actor from the young generation who is close to all the veterans actors is Nadech :icon12:, he is so mature for his age). To see Nadech & Ken together is so good for our hearts :love: :icon12: :love:

Ken is praising Nadech's popularity :risas3:
Mae kaew: is it delicious ka P'Noi?
Noi: It's very delicious ka
Mae Kaew: What about you P'Koi (Naga Naga)?
Naga Naga: Feel very good, this glass (alcohol) is not mine but is to Nong Bear
Nadech: Shake his head like he is drunk
Mae Kaew: How are you P'Ken?
Ken: Very fun, I was skiing / snowboarding with this handsome man (Nadech)
Mae Kaew: two mens
Ken: we have not yet succeed to go earlier, he (Nadech) was wearing his shoes, someone has seen him and said "P' Bearrrrr :icon12:"
Everybody laughed
Ken: Hide your face! Hide your face!
( Ken praised Nadech's popularity and advice him to hide his face to not be bother with anyone and enjoy his holidays lol)

Afer Ken, it s the turn of Noi, Ken's wife to praise our handsome boy. She loves Nadech a lot (who dislike him in Thailand? :risas3: Nobody)

• kun_jun สาบานว่า...เบลอใส่พระเอก เบลอว่ารักแถบ อิ้วววววววว@naga_naga
  • kun_jun I swear that......"blurred at the pra'ek (Ken) blurred means love" @naga_naga (what she tries to explain is the focus of the camera is on Nadech because she is interested in him, so Ken is blurred but she tries to justify it by saying that blurring means love :risas3:)

What are you doing Nadech, Ken is in front of you, you should give him some attention :risas3:! Don't be worried, Yaya is fine lol cr.naga_naga

OH MY GOD, the hottest place to be, NISEKO IN JAPAN!!!!! Nadech + Ken + Ananda + Louis on the same frame :love:

• kun_jun พร้อมหน้าพร้อมตา กินอย่างพร้อมเพรียง
  • kun_jun Finally all together, we can enjoy eating

• kun_jun so much fun, we are having fun more than kids

Yaya you are so pretty!

cr. urassayas & csperb

Urassayaclubdotcom has reached 800 000 likes in her fanpage. For celebrating it, Yaya will live on urassayaclubdotcom fb, don't miss it!

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
After Mae Keaw posted the note she wrote, she stop tagging yaya lol. I seriously don’t understand the whole situation rn. some fc are too possessive

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I still remember that time I read a comment on Yaya's IG & the person tagged Yaya & Gunn saying they are immoral, asking why they won't reveal their relationship & made it seem like Yaya was leading Nadech on while she is dating Gunn. I laughed so much :pancarta::risas3: from what I remember Yaya & Gunn have only met once & that was during the LV Thailand thing. I don't get how people can be so delusional :facepalm:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
By saying the air tickets are postponed does that mean Yaya & her family still plan on joining the others in Japan? Cuz I think I read that Ken & his family (or was is Naga?) will be there for 2 weeks so there is still time if Mae Pla gets better. But her health is more important at the end of the day.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Even haters try everything to bother Nadech & Yaya, NY don't care lol, they live peacefully and happily their daily life. Yaya was so cute today for her live. Even you don't understand what she said, just admiring her cuteness is enough :)

Yaya for Vogue Thailand, OMG, she s so beautiful !!!!!!!

cr josephdegbadjo & urassayas

Nadech should go more often oversea, he is damn so hot & handsome. His style in Thailand is so WTF that just wearing a simple red pullover makes him look so handsome :love:. Look at his winter long black T shirt, he is so muscular that we see his abs :love:.

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
After Mae Keaw posted the note she wrote, she stop tagging yaya lol. I seriously don’t understand the whole situation rn. some fc are too possessive
Its yaya fc who said that I think...because nyfc understand ny and wont do that

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I saw many yaya fc scolding mae keaw and nadech for being so irritated that she tag yaya every post which is so annoying for yaya to find other guys to marry...maybe Mae keaw feel offended and stop tagging yaya..in my opinion

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Its yaya fc who said that I think...because nyfc understand ny and wont do that
Don't say that it is "Yaya FC", this kind of judgement can inlfluence some NFC and create stupid fan wars between NFC and YFC. You should make the difference between Yaya FC and the little group of Yaya anti Na. This is not the same people. There is a group, less than 5 IG accounts who are very active on social media but you cannot put on the same basket all Yaya FCs from the actions of only 5 persons. It is unfair for them. Nadech and Yaya have many FC, NYFC of course / NFC who love Yaya too / YFC who love Nadech too / Only NFC or YFC who are only interested in their professional life and will respect their personal life. There is just a group of stupid and crazy fans who are very possessive and try to bark a lot to make a louder voice. But most of the time, the dramas are created by "someone", the same and only one person (welovejoob, 17wejoob..., kapook, zara, youdontknow.....) who try to create dramas and news to NY. She has many IG accounts but just by reading the comments from these different accounts without a profile pic, we can easily identify that it is the same person and not only she bashes over Nadech but also Yaya (you can check in Yaya's IG), suchadastartek (Ae's asistant), Nadech's manager (Ae / Aashar) etc.. Unfortunately, there are some weak NYFC who always feel insecure for nothing and believe this hater....In my opinion, people who pretend to be NYFC but always feel insecure for nothing with any dramas are more annoying than the haters. This is because of these kind of FC that Mae Kaew has to come out to clarify it.

What makes me laugh is thanks to these haters, we NYFC fin a lot because the more they come to make dramas, the more NY shows how much they love each other loool. Remember the red thread in Hong Kong and what about this trip in Japan? Mae Kaew has revealed that Nadech has planned everything for a long time. He has rented a house for their two families + a car, did his international driving license for this trip and many more things, how cute he is :icon12:. If these trouble makers has not made their dramas, we will never know about it, thank you the haters :thumbup:

Since Yaya has created her IG, her last wish to Nadech has reached 395K likes and is the 2nd pic with the most likes in her IG so YFC support a lot Nadech! (how to find any excuses to share again this post loooool :risas3: :love:)
  • urassayasHappy birthday to this beautiful human ! I wish P'Nadech to be very very happy na ka, to be healthy, succeed in everything you try na ka! big skål to all the adventures '26' has in store I'm appreciative for you being there for me as a confidant, my best friend, a motivator an inspiration... a constant reminder to eat healthy n the list goes on! 8 years of knowing you... time sure does fly happy birthday again na ka #no adds na ka, I made this request just one time in a year #let's come to wish HBD to Nadech na ka

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcyj0CmHQdP/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas

Always keep an eye on the trip, her Darling has planned for her but unfortunately cannot join him because she has to take care her mom who is sick. When they will get married, they will have all the time to travel together.

Nobody can resist to this smile :), isn't it Yaya :naughty2:? (No tag on this pic but she even come to like this photo to show publicly her support to her one of a kind)

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06

Very true. Some NYFC are just as bad because they are weak. And they literally demand that nadech or yaya do this or that to make it right and when they don't they turn and become the haters. I've followed them for so long that's why some NYFC turn me off too and I don't always feel the need to correct them. You can't always pacify everyone every other time a troll starts trouble. I don't believe what anybody says about NY I believe what I see. Nadech has always said that if following him can make you miserable then please stop following him. Yes it's fun and you feel like you're a part of their relationship but really we're not so don't put your expectations on someone else's life.

Really though I don't want NY to give too much attention to these haters coz they don't impact their lives but just this one time lets get these ones the lovejoob/zara like just this one time! I know khun aar has already collected evidence against zara but I think it's time to take it to the authorities. It's just this one troll. ahhaha

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Don't say that it is "Yaya FC", this kind of judgement can inlfluence some NFC and create stupid fan wars between NFC and YFC. You should make the difference between Yaya FC and the little group of Yaya anti Na. This is not the same people. There is a group, less than 5 IG accounts who are very active on social media but you cannot put on the same basket all Yaya FCs from the actions of only 5 persons. It is unfair for them. Nadech and Yaya have many FC, NYFC of course / NFC who love Yaya too / YFC who love Nadech too / Only NFC or YFC who are only interested in their professional life and will respect their personal life. There is just a group of stupid and crazy fans who are very possessive and try to bark a lot to make a louder voice. But most of the time, the dramas are created by "someone", the same and only one person (welovejoob, joob..., kapook, zara.....) who try to create dramas and news to NY. She has many IG accounts but just by reading the comments from these different accounts without no profile pic, we can easily identify that it is the same person. Unfortunately, there are some weak NYFC who always feel insecure for nothing and believe this hater....In my opinion, people who pretend to be NYFC but always feel insecure for nothing with any dramas are more annoying than the haters. This is because of these kind of FC that Mae Kaew has to come out to clarify it.

What makes me laugh is thanks to these haters, we NYFC fin a lot because the more they come to make dramas, the more NY shows how much they love each other loool. Remember the red thread in Hong Kong and what about this trip in Japan? Mae Kaew has revealed that Nadech has planned everything for a long time. He has rented a house for their two families + a car, did his international driving license for this trip and many more things, how cute he is :icon12:. Thank you the haters :thumbup:

Since Yaya has created her IG, her last wish to Nadech has reached 395K likes and is the 2nd pic with the most likes in her IG so YFC support a lot Nadech! (how to find any excuses to share again this post loooool :risas3: :love:)

Always keep an eye on the trip, her Darling has planned for her but unfortunately cannot join him because she has to take care her mom who is sick. When they will get married, they will have all the time to travel together.
Very well said and explanation @sasuke06 :clap:i fully support you, I will support NY and cheer them forever no matter what happen :thumbup:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
I think antis or haters are common in every fandom... I mean every famous celebrity has them ... but comparing to fan who love them ... those anris are not even 1% .. sometime their words might revoke our anger and protective sense but.. the best way to deal with them is like sasuke said.. ignore them .. cuz their intention is to make a mess through fuzz .. if they show a little critize.. let's support our NY with more love... by saying how grate they are, how talent they are, how considerate they are.. let's support them and our fellow NYer with love ... let's think back.. this is not first time it did happen.. it is happening here and there.. you all has been through it plus now you guys even have newbie like us joing force with u.. we r getting stronger and thus this fuzz happen .. so let's stay together and I thank you all for explaining everything to us so that we are no more lost in those meaningless rumors.. love u all :love::love::love::icon12::icon12::cheer::cheer:

Kian

sarNie Egg
Aw, Mae Keaw tagged Yaya again. I thought she would stop because of the haters, but I'm glad she didn't because the haters shouldn't have any weight on what NY or their family members want to do. I've missed her tags :'). Didn't realize how much I was taking them for granted haha IMG_3843.jpg