[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm low-key waiting for Yaya to go to Chiang Kan before Nadech & his family leave >< Cuz Nadech said he's staying in Khon Kaen for the New Year. I need more fin pictures before the year ends! :aaaaa:
EDIT: looks like Nadech has an event tomorrow so he might be leaving soon :(

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Can someone please translate this? Much appreciated :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdO3MDHjU0s/
"“เราสามารถหาความสุขได้ทุกวัน
นอกเหนือจากวันเกิด
ดังนั้น วันเกิดจึงควรเป็นวันที่เรา
ขอบคุณคนที่ให้กำเนิด
ขอบคุณคนที่เลี้ยงดู
และขอบคุณครอบครัว
สิ่งนี้สำคัญมากกว่าการออกไปดื่มกินนอกบ้าน”

#ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ
#ThaiActorQuote

"We are all able to find happiness everyday
out of our birthday
therefore birthday should be the day
when we thank those who have made us born
thank those who have raised us
and thank our family
All these are much more important than go outside and celebrate the party

#nadech kugimya
#ThaiActorQuote

This guy is only 26 years old and is so mature compare to men at his age, the reason why at only 26 years old, he has already won the heart of all thai people and is among all the thai legends "aump pacharapa, toon bodyslam, bird thongchai......". "Think positively, behave positively, be a good kind role model for the new generation." Nadech is n°3 of the most influencers thai celebrities at only 26 years ( Toon Bodyslam n°1 / Aump Patcharapa n°2)

NY's families

Last edited:

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Well this random but I’m not sure if other ppl feel the same way.

Ever since NY came in the the picture I have no interest in other stars and I used to love other stars a lot!!!! Especially the older generation ones.. but now not so much lol...

NY has taken over and I can’t get into any other dramas without them, and I hate that cuz now I nothing to watch. WTH!!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

Ever since NY came in the the picture I have no interest in other stars and I used to love other stars a lot!!!! Especially the older generation ones.. but now not so much lol...

NY has taken over and I can’t get into any other dramas without them, and I hate that cuz now I nothing to watch. WTH!!!!
You are not alone dear I feel the same :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling

Me too :pancarta:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow....Awesome! Congrats to Nadech & Yaya!
Yaya is one of the "Most Impressive" actresses in the character role of Petra from LLSR....

And, Nadech is also one of the "Most Impressive" actors in the character role of captain Ramin from LLSR....

So cute....dancing with her men....

cr:star3fanclub, rightful owners

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult

bubba

Keep On Smiling
More pictures of our beautiful nang'ek on her vacation in Laos....

Awww.....gotta :icon12: this old picture of Nadech brushing Yaya's hair.....

Nadech Kugimiya September 23, 2015:
"As for me...If I love someone, the word 'girlfriend' is not necessary. It's beyond the stage of being 'girlfriend'. The word 'true friend' is the most suitable".

cr:as tagged,urassayas

Lol some times I just love myself. I really do enjoy the delusional antis like this one. Is so obtuse and in their own world that soon will end up devouring them whole.
It’s so easy getting them riled up, especially when they pretend to be very easy-going and is so confident in their logic (for their hate) that it’s actually very funny to me.
View attachment 9806 View attachment 9807

they dont deserve your time and attention my dear they are a bunch of LUNATICS and HOPELESS HATERS focus on :love::icon12:NY Love and blessings:love::icon12: i guess they want someone else for Yaya:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: therefore they curse Nadech and wish him dead:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: