[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones na and Thank you for all the updates ja.

Awwww.....a merit couple.....may you both have a happy, prosperous and successful future na ka.....sathu.

Family vacation.....

cr:rightful owners

:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Merry Christmas:cheer: and a Happy New Year:cheer: to all our dear NYers:icon12: from different parts of the world and of course to our :icon12:dearest Praek and Nang ek NY:love: again :cheer:Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:cheer:

when your gf:icon12: is far from you :naughty2:flirting online is always the best option:love::naughty2:

:love:look his gf feels so much :naughty2:love:icon12: from her boo:icon12: thanks to modern technology our favorite couple wont be missing each other that much:love: credits to #facetime app #private message app #watts app #yahoomessanger app #skype app what ever:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 would you mind translate what nadech and yaya said here? it’s a veryyy short clip. Thanks !

https://instagram.com/p/BdMnwxclej-/

Hihihihih, this video will make all of you fin a lot. Nadech.....always find any occasion to show how much he loves Yaya.

The TKBT show from CH3 came to ask To James Ma what he thinks about his new name as "the One who has taken all the girls from 4HJHKK series" (Now that his new lakorn is with Yaya, he has played with the whole gang: Mint / Kim / Margie / Yaya) and they also asked to his actresses from 4HJHKK what they think about him.

Finally, they came to ask Nadech what does he feel with the new status of James Ma, is he jealous? And listen to what Nadech answered to her back and proudly smiled by saying: "NO I AM NOT JEALOUS BECAUSE ONLY ONE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME" :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: = YAYA. So cute Nadech :thumbup:

PS: Nadech has forgotten he has also played with Kim in Rang pradhtana :risas3:, only Yaya is in his heart, she's is the luckiest girl ever lol.

Also, It is funny to see the reaction from all the men from 4HJHKK:
Mark: He took them all? :confused12:
Boy: I am so Jealous with James Ma :sad6:
James Ma: Cannot do anything :naughty2:
Nadech: No, I am not jealous because only one is sufficient for me (proudly smile) :love: :clap: :thumbup:
Yaya: shyly smile
James Ma: It doesn't matter...he (Nadech) is right
(this is an edited video from ch3)

When Your lover send you love by the medias, you must have this reaction....lol:

Hey, we are not the only one who think that Yaya & Nadech intend by posting their photos to make us believe that they are together without being together lol. Even the medias has made their news and think like us. Nadech & Yaya always send hidden love message, I love it :icon12:

Sanook! News‏ @SanookNews
เทียบช็อตต่อช็อต ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า จัดทริปเที่ยวปีใหม่เหมือนไปด้วยกัน upload_2017-12-27_10-31-51.png http://news.sanook.com/4757470/
Compare shots from shots, Nadech Yaya travel for new year like they are together upload_2017-12-27_10-31-51.png http://news.sanook.com/4757470/

cr urassayas

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hihihihih, this video will make all of you fin a lot. Nadech.....cannot find any clearer man than him, always find any occasion to show how much he loves Yaya.

The TKBT show from CH3 came to ask To James Ma what he thinks about his new name as "someone who has taken all the girls from 4HJHKK series" (Now that his new lakorn is with Yaya, he has played with the whole gang: Mint / Kim / Margie / Yaya) and they also asked to his actresses from 4HJHKK what they fought about him.

Finally, they came to ask Nadech what does he feel with the new status of James Ma, is he jealous? And listen to what Nadech answered to her back and proudly smiled by saying: "NO I AM NOT JEALOUS BECAUSE ONLY ONE GIRL IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME" :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12: = YAYA. So cute Nadech :thumbup:

PS: Nadech has forgotten he has also played with Kim in Rang pradhtana :risas3:, only Yaya is in his heart, she's is the luckiest girl ever lol.

Also, It is funny to see the reaction from all the men from 4HJHKK:
Mark: He took them all? :confused12:
Boy: I am so Jealous with James Ma :sad6:
James Ma: Cannot do anything :naughty2:
Nadech: No, I am not jealous because only one girl is sufficient for me :love: :clap: :thumbup:

When Your lover send you love by the medias, you must have this reaction....lol:

Hey, we are not the only one who think that Yaya & Nadech intend by posting their photos to make us believe that they are together without being together lol. Even the medias has made their news and think like us. Nadech & Yaya always send hidden love message, I love it :icon12:

Sanook! News‏ @SanookNews
เทียบช็อตต่อช็อต ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า จัดทริปเที่ยวปีใหม่เหมือนไปด้วยกัน View attachment 9797 http://news.sanook.com/4757470/
Compare shots from shots, Nadech Yaya travel for new year like they are together View attachment 9797 http://news.sanook.com/4757470/

cr urassayas

OMG SO FINNN the way he answered with that gorgeous smile

Anyway I’m almost certain Likit Ruk will air on late February. both mon-Tues/wed-thru slot for January are already occupied

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Joined AF because of NY and as a long time NY fan, I would like to thank all AF admins, past and present for your times, dedications, and efforts in keeping this Forum up and running smoothly since 2006. You all have schools, works, and families to take care of, but you still keep this forum updated and organized. Many international fans have come to this forum to share the same interests and love for Thai ET.

Really appreciate all you do for AF and keep up the good work, Admins! :clap::thumbup:

I have contacted advised parties personally, which is how things are usually handled initially. My comment isn't for only those who commented towards anyone, but it was meant for everyone. Meaning, troublemaker or not, just don't retaliate offensively. When we look at reports, sometimes, it takes us awhile to go through them. So, for me, I generally like to leave a general warning as I comb through them. Sometimes, they can go back pages and posts. The warning isn't meant to be directed at any one person, group, or anything. IT is just a general warning for everyone who comes across it to take into consideration, while I comb through the reports. When everything is looked through and examined, parties that are considered wrong will receive a personal message first, and warning (through the forum warning system) after a certain amount of warnings mod will contact an Admin who may considering banning. One thing I received was messages from members complaining about certain people not always the same people, that there is someone causing trouble, but leave no evidence of where it is taking place. That is why we encourage reporting posts, that way we can look through them faster. Sometimes, we don't get to it as quick as we would like to, but we try.

Again, I apologize if anyone has taken my general warning posts offensively and like I am only targeting those who have done nothing wrong, but it was indeed just a general warning to all.

The mods here and admins are very nice people (well not including me, I can be pretty snippy). We want everyone to enjoy the forum equally without getting offensive towards one another. This is not directed towards anyone explicitly.

I do understand that sometimes it can get frustrating waiting for something to be done, and we try our best, but the intention of this forum was always to enjoy ourselves. Sometimes as mods ourselves we find it hard to enjoy a thread because when we see one or two people start to get offensive, we have to derail everything and take action. No one likes to be the bad guy, honestly. Even if we believe we are warning someone who did something wrong, they will not see it that way and attack us back. So, I ask that everyone have compassion for the admin and mod staff. We want everything to run smoothly, but every now and then there is a bad apple we must have to deal with, and it is never fun.

If there is someone you really don't want to see from anymore, there is an option to block them.

AF rarely bans anyone, and hopefully it does not come to that. So, to those who cannot stand a particular celebrity, if you don't watch their work, fine, don't visit threads to cause trouble. Criticism is ok, but don't get nasty for no reason.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Ok this just crossed my mind but what are we going to do once Lekit ruk ends heck it haven’t even start yet lol!!! I know we still have Nakee 2 to look forward to but that’s a movie and that’s pretty short.

Yes I know they have their individual projects coming up also but I must admit it’s not the same it’s just ok I guess.. :(

With this rate of missing them how long do you think NY will reunite, fans will go crazy!!!

Hurry LR!!! Jk

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, Nadech & Yaya made it again :thumbup:. They are EVERYWHERE! In the top of every polls even from International polls like TC CANDLER. Many thai stars have been nominated to be candidate of the TC CANDLER 2017 most beautiful faces but finally, only Nadech and Mario are in TOP 100 male category & Yaya, Poo Praiya and Lisa from BlackPink (kpop) are in TOP 100 female category.

Congratulation to every thai stars who have succeed to be in the top 100 :clap:. Thailand must be proud to see their celebs in the top 100. Nadech & Yaya, you are our pride :love: :clap: :thumbup: :cheer:

Thai male in top 100
Nadech 79th
Mario 58th

Thai female in top 100
Poo Praiya 66th
Yaya 30th
Lisa Blackpink 15th

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya represents Vogue Girls!
The Editor and deputy editor of the Vogue Thailand complimented that Yaya is the Thai superstar that they were most impressed to work with, and they also comfirned that Yaya with her ability, personality and beauty is suitable to represent Thai women in global fashion brands.
Wow....I'm so impressed!!!:thumbup::cheer:

Once again, congrats to Nadech and Yaya for being number 1 actor and actress in the poll of The actor/actress - singer that Thai people would like to give the gifts to the most....

cr:voguethailand,daradaily

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yeayy NY made it !

The winner, Liza from Philippines actually looks like Yaya lol

Couldn’t agree more with vogue’s editor. That is exactly how I think about her. She’s just the best figure to represent Thai. gorgeous, tall, can speak english :)(This is important tho )

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@sasuke06, thank you so much for sharing the lists of the 100 beautiful and handsome faces of 2017.
Just awesome!

“Aesthetic perfection is only one of the criteria. Grace, elegance, originality, daring, passion, class, poise, joy, promise, hope… they are all embodied in a beautiful face.
With those criteria in mind, TC Candler and the members select only 100 faces out of the approximately 85,000 female celebrities (which works out to less than 0.0012%). “

WOW, congratulations to everyone on the list.
Nadech and Yaya, you have made us and Thailand very proud!
:cheer::clap::thumbup::icon12: