[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Oh Yes, someone has read all my post and reply me back, just to know that she has read my post word by word, line by line, I feel so happy :thumbup:. The message has been given :aaaaa:.

This poll is about to who would you like to give the most a Christmas present. -> Male category: Nadech n°1 / Female category: Yaya n°1. OMG, NY are still n1 in another Poll. Why thai people love them so much? How some people will deal with the result of another poll? :facepalm:. Is it possible to die because of jealousy ?! If yes, we should be careful, I don't want to be responsible of anything on Christmas day :eek:

This poll has been made by UTCC (center for economic and business forecasting). Congratulation to all of them.

sources: https://pantip.com/topic/37219975

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Since we will soon arrive on the next year, we should take some new resolutions to become someone "better" or have new goals in our life. I will try to upload NY's updates by trying to make people thinks more positively.

When Someone like Nadech has worked so harder this year (shoot 2 lakorns + 1 movie + events + commercials), on Christmas day, he cannot like many others celebs spend time with his girlfriend because like a good son, he has chosen to take care of his dad and stay at home on a special day like Christmas. He used to take care his dad who is in a very bad condition...but some people has nothing more to do than to mock and bash over him....for what reason? Because of Jealousy? Speechless......, Nadech, may all the merits, the good things you have done in your life protect you and all your family, may your father gets better and better to be able to see your future children :)

PS: I have to explain the reason why you didn't see many photos of Nadech at Margie's wedding. Nadech has left the party just after a few minutes later, he may not stayed more than 1hour. This is what has said mrmanapat (photographer from ch3) is this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdF22jejrxd/?taken-by=mrmanapat

Why? Because he had to go back to khonkaen, his hometown and he couldn't take the plane because of his father's condition (too many obstacles compared to drive) so he has to drive from Bkk to khonkaen on early morning. Also Yaya has planned since a long time to go to Luang Prabam in Laos that's why Nadech has chosen to go back to khonkaen too. I know both NY would like to go back to "Chiang khan", the town where they have shot Nakee2 and Chiang khan is exactly between Khonkaen and Luang Prabam.....wait & see if they will catch up themself :thumbup:

Yaya is in Luang Prabam for her Christmas holiday. Wish you to have fun, take a rest and be happy. She has worked everyday so hard!!

Yaya yesterday :)

Yaya: how so sad, people mock at us for no reason
Cat: Really? lol who cares, it's up to them, no time to lose with them, life is too short to waste time with those we don't love :thumbup:

Nadech: Oh YEAH!!! You are so right sis Cat !! (old pic when Na was in London in jan 2016)

Today morning, even on holiday, Yaya thinks positively by making merit. Good people will always received only good things in their life :icon12: :)

She always has time to take a selfie with her inter fans even on her private time :)

What a beauty :love::love::love::love: !!!!!

IG: juniperjabu
“Beautiful minds inspire the others ,yes I’m talking about u girl @urassayas
#jabubabes (รูปจากวันที่live Maybelline)”

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya did it again, they are in another Poll. I am so proud to see that two good kind role model like Nadech & Yaya receive so much love from thai people :icon12:, they deserve it :clap:

Nadech & Yaya are both number 1 to the poll "who would you like the most to go on holiday on new year?"

Male & Female Celebs With an Outstanding Work That Is the Most Favorite of the Year 2017....

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Since we will soon arrive on the next year, we should take some new resolutions to become someone "better" or have new goals in our life. I will try to upload NY's updates by trying to make people thinks more positively.

When Someone like Nadech has worked so harder this year (shoot 2 lakorns + 1 movie + events + commercials), on Christmas day, he cannot like many others celebs spend time with his girlfriend because like a good son, he has chosen to take care of his dad and stay at home on a special day like Christmas. He used to take care his dad who is in a very bad condition...but some people has nothing more to do than to mock and bash over him....for what reason? Because of Jealousy? Speechless......, Nadech, may all the merits, the good things you have done in your life protect you and all your family, may your father gets better and better to be able to see your future children :)

PS: I have to explain the reason why you didn't see many photos of Nadech at Margie's wedding. Nadech has left the party just after a few minutes later, he may not stayed more than 1hour. This is what has said mrmanapat (photographer from ch3) is this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdF22jejrxd/?taken-by=mrmanapat

Why? Because he had to go back to khonkaen, his hometown and he couldn't take the plane because of his father's condition (too many obstacles compared to drive) so he has to drive from Bkk to khonkaen on early morning. Also Yaya has planned since a long time to go to Luang Prabam in Laos that's why Nadech has chosen to go back to khonkaen too. I know both NY would like to go back to "Chiang khan", the town where they have shot Nakee2 and Chiang khan is exactly between Khonkaen and Luang Prabam.....wait & see if they will catch up themself :thumbup:

Yaya is in Luang Prabam for her Christmas holiday. Wish you to have fun, take a rest and be happy. She has worked everyday so hard!!

Yaya yesterday :)

Yaya: how so sad, people mock at us for no reason
Cat: Really? lol who cares, it's up to them, no time to lose with them, life is too short to waste time with those we don't love :thumbup:

Nadech: Oh YEAH!!! You are so right sis Cat !! (old pic when Na was in London in jan 2016)

Today morning, even on holiday, Yaya thinks positively by making merit. Good people will always received only good things in their life :icon12: :)

She always has time to take a selfie with her inter fans even on her private time :)

What a beauty :love::love::love::love: !!!!!

IG: juniperjabu
“Beautiful minds inspire the others ,yes I’m talking about u girl @urassayas
#jabubabes (รูปจากวันที่live Maybelline)”
Actually i dont know what is the reason for those people to bash nadech..but he did nothing wrong for them to bash him like this. Whereas some other people did many wrong things but they still love them like god..why nadech has to burden all these things since he is such a perfect guy. I think there will be more crazy people out there in future

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Got some reports from this thread, and reviewed some of it. Just wanted to remind everyone in general, rules

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/❤-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum.57539/

Also, please, if someone offends you, don't respond in an offensive way back. It will make both sides wrong, even if you believe you are defending yourself. Don't fight fire with fire. I am not directly speaking to anyone, but just want to remind everyone who participates in threads.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Got some reports from this thread, and reviewed some of it. Just wanted to remind everyone in general, rules

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/❤-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum.57539/

Also, please, if someone offends you, don't respond in an offensive way back. It will make both sides wrong, even if you believe you are defending yourself. Don't fight fire with fire. I am not directly speaking to anyone, but just want to remind everyone who participates in threads.
Ok no problem but I would like to know what will be the actions from AF admins against that member who come in this thread where we only updates news without creating any dramas, just to mock over someone, to make members be irritated freely moreover on Christmas day?

I saw your message and I wonder why I only see you give some advices to those who have replied to this trouble maker but nothing or any recommandations towards her? One person come to make dramas, more than 5 members replied her back because of her provocation but we are the ones who received advices to "how to behave appropriately?", The trouble maker should not become the victim, just would like to know what will be the next so that I will be able to know how this forum works.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have contacted advised parties personally, which is how things are usually handled initially. My comment isn't for only those who commented towards anyone, but it was meant for everyone. Meaning, troublemaker or not, just don't retaliate offensively. When we look at reports, sometimes, it takes us awhile to go through them. So, for me, I generally like to leave a general warning as I comb through them. Sometimes, they can go back pages and posts. The warning isn't meant to be directed at any one person, group, or anything. IT is just a general warning for everyone who comes across it to take into consideration, while I comb through the reports. When everything is looked through and examined, parties that are considered wrong will receive a personal message first, and warning (through the forum warning system) after a certain amount of warnings mod will contact an Admin who may considering banning. One thing I received was messages from members complaining about certain people not always the same people, that there is someone causing trouble, but leave no evidence of where it is taking place. That is why we encourage reporting posts, that way we can look through them faster. Sometimes, we don't get to it as quick as we would like to, but we try.

Again, I apologize if anyone has taken my general warning posts offensively and like I am only targeting those who have done nothing wrong, but it was indeed just a general warning to all.

The mods here and admins are very nice people (well not including me, I can be pretty snippy). We want everyone to enjoy the forum equally without getting offensive towards one another. This is not directed towards anyone explicitly.

I do understand that sometimes it can get frustrating waiting for something to be done, and we try our best, but the intention of this forum was always to enjoy ourselves. Sometimes as mods ourselves we find it hard to enjoy a thread because when we see one or two people start to get offensive, we have to derail everything and take action. No one likes to be the bad guy, honestly. Even if we believe we are warning someone who did something wrong, they will not see it that way and attack us back. So, I ask that everyone have compassion for the admin and mod staff. We want everything to run smoothly, but every now and then there is a bad apple we must have to deal with, and it is never fun.

If there is someone you really don't want to see from anymore, there is an option to block them.

AF rarely bans anyone, and hopefully it does not come to that. So, to those who cannot stand a particular celebrity, if you don't watch their work, fine, don't visit threads to cause trouble. Criticism is ok, but don't get nasty for no reason.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Ok no problem but I would like to know what will be the actions from AF admins against that member who come in this thread where we only updates news without creating any dramas, just to mock over someone, to make members be irritated freely moreover on Christmas day?

I saw your message and I wonder why I only see you give some advices to those who have replied to this trouble maker but nothing or any recommandations towards her? One person come to make dramas, more than 5 members replied her back because of her provocation but we are the ones who received advices to "how to behave appropriately?", The trouble maker should not become the victim, just would like to know what will be the next so that I will be able to know how this forum works.
Yes you’re the best @sasuke06

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Sweet and fin post from The big brother of 4 HJHKK boy_pakorn, (the only one who is still single :risas3:). He has just uploaded this post to tease Yaya, Kim & Mint (confirmation by the big brother :naughty2:)

@boy_pakorn You all don't have to be so hurry, wait for me first ok? ##hihi ## programs to show the brightness only below ##this is the gift for waiting me first :):):):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: @kimmy_kimberley @mint_chalida @urassayas

They have to wait for you Boy for having a girlfriend before they get married? No way lol :risas3: :thumbup:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdKt29bgnuu/?hl=fr&taken-by=boy_pakorn

Only 1 day has passed and Yaya's video on Margie's wedding has already reached more than 1 millions views for her "Make it happen" Performance :clap:
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdHZk-QnJHa/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech and his family were having dinner at Chiang Khan, I thought they were going to meet up with Yaya’s family there too because Yaya told reporters last time that she wanted to bring her family to relax there.... but she didn’t go there because I saw P’Cat’s story earlier they were having dinner at Luang Prabang.....just wish to see their 2 families spending holiday together soon :angel10:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Nadeya327 Funny to see that what I have previously foreseen is true so Nadech went to Chiang Khan but Yaya is still at Luang Prabam in Laos. They seems to be at the same place but are not together lol. These two love to play hide & seek but I like it lol. Even they meet up, we don't know if we will have the opportunity to see any pics from them :risas3:

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet and fin post from The big brother of 4 HJHKK boy_pakorn, (the only one who is still single :risas3:). He has just uploaded this post to tease Yaya, Kim & Mint (confirmation by the big brother :naughty2:)

@boy_pakorn You all don't have to be so hurry, wait for me first ok? ##hihi ## programs to show the brightness only below ##this is the gift for waiting me first :):):):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: @kimmy_kimberley @mint_chalida @urassayas

They have to wait for you Boy for having a girlfriend before they get married? No way lol :risas3: :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdKt29bgnuu/?hl=fr&taken-by=boy_pakorn

Only 1 day has passed and Yaya's video on Margie's wedding has already reached more than 1 millions views for her "Make it happen" Performance :clap:
Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdHZk-QnJHa/?hl=fr&taken-by=urassayas
Thank you so much @sasuke06 for your updates :icon12:your posts always us Finn :thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
When Nadech Lom Son Rak OST " Tee ching chan keu Jep" (almost 15 millions views) was playing in Ken & Noon's lakorn and people talked about it a lot in twiter loooooool, everything that is related to Nadech & Yaya are trending :thumbup:

It starts at 1min40, such a beautiful voice :love::love::love::love: (not my intention to promote this lakorn in this thread, I have just seen many tweets on twitter about how viewers were in love with Nadech's voice :nut:) To hear Nadech's voice combine with Ken's face is such a superb moment lol.

If you look at this video just for listenning to Nadech's voice whereas you have already listenned to this OST more than a 100 times, you are a true Nadech Fan lol :thumbup:.

Last edited:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
When Nadech Lom Son Rak OST " Tee ching chan keu Jep" (almost 15 millions views) was playing in Ken & Noon's lakorn and people talked about it a lot in twiter loooooool, everything that is related to Nadech & Yaya are trending :thumbup:

It starts at 1min40, such a beautiful voice :love::love::love::love: (not my intention to promote this lakorn in this thread, I have just seen many tweets on twitter about how viewers were in love with Nadech's voice :nut:) To hear Nadech's voice combine with Ken's face is such a superb moment lol.

If you look at this video just for listenning to Nadech's voice whereas you have already listenned to this OST more than a 100 times, you are a true Nadech Fan lol :thumbup:.

I really love Nadech’s OST in Lom Sorn Ruk lakorn. His voice was great. I even saved it in my phone to play when I miss NY :crybaby2: