[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Top 3 Influencers of the Year 2017 from Thailand People Chart & Nida Poll.
As expected!! Toon, Aum P. & Nadech won the Most Influential Celebs of the Year 2017.
Congratulations to all three!!!

Can't wait to see NY pictures at Margie's wedding today & congrats to Margie & Pok na ka.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

cr:rightful owners

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Yaya somehow looks like a pregnant woman. :pancarta: Plus the way Yaya put her hand at her lower stomach. Guys, my imaginations are getting wildd!! I cant help it:naughty2:
Haha, you're so right! ^^ It looks like that :thumbup:
But I don't think so, Thai people are still conservative. They must be married first to have a child haha
I still think of the scandal of the rumor Champoo was pregnant before marriage :risas3:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
View attachment 9780
Yaya somehow looks like a pregnant woman. :pancarta: Plus the way Yaya put her hand at her lower stomach. Guys, my imaginations are getting wildd!! I cant help it:naughty2:

P.s waiting for couple pic of NY at P'Margie wedding:love:
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: if she is really pregnant, she can't have her crazy schedule day & night nonstop.... especially if newly pregnant... looking from her busy schedul and her high heel... pregnancy is negative! Thai are quite traditional too... ;););)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
that moment when I can’t find any pics of nadech other than during his arrival. Did he left early or what? :sad6:
NY are skilled to hide themself. Nadech is a true Ninja :risas3:. Mae kaew has not joined the wedding. It's a good & bad news. Bad news because we will not be able to see her pics (which are the best) but the good news is there is an after party until 5am and Nadech will not have to leave earlier :thumbup: ( there are many people, it's hard to catch up them)

The only clue we have is: Nadech came with his manager Aashar (1st pic). We can see P'Aashar on the same table of Mae Pla & Yaya (2nd pic) so Nadech must be there too :thumbup:

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: if she is really pregnant, she can't have her crazy schedule day & night nonstop.... especially if newly pregnant... looking from her busy schedul and her high heel... pregnancy is negative! Thai are quite traditional too... ;););)
Yeahh i understand that. Even in my country you need to get married first before having a baby. I guess we need to wait until they settle down, then we can let our imagination run wild:cheer::thumbup:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Yeahh i understand that. Even in my country you need to get married first before having a baby. I guess we need to wait until they settle down, then we can let our imagination run wild:cheer::thumbup:
Yup true dear! Besides I found out that the pic u've quoted was pic from wrong angel.... when she lower her back and she has been snap shot :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
NY are skilled to hide themself. Nadech is a true Ninja :risas3:. Mae kaew has not joined the wedding. It's a good & bad news. Bad news because we will not be able to see her pics (which are the best) but the good news is there is an after party until 5am and Nadech will not have to leave earlier :thumbup: ( there are many people, it's hard to catch up them)

The only clue we have is: Nadech came with his manager Aashar (1st pic). We can see P'Aashar on the same table of Mae Pla & Yaya (2nd pic) so Nadech must be there too :thumbup:

Yeah but I think he really left tho. there’s no single pic of him I mean he’s super famous ofc people will take pic with him lol

but wtvr it is I hope this gorgeous gal will have a greattt time at the after party

woww she’s performinggg ! You go girlll

https://instagram.com/p/BdFy0O-lZpU/

https://instagram.com/p/BdF0LqjHKre/

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
1. i think nadech maybe leaving the party because he cant stand watching his girlfriend dance so sexy, he might end up dragged her from the stage, kkk jealous man but i still hope nadech was there and feel proud to show off how gorgeous his women
2. now we know why yaya go to the gym, she want people to acknowledge that she not only cute but also sexy just like nadech who got abs
3. nadech where are you know..... i'm faded #suddenly alan walker song pop out kkkkk