[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya For such a long and difficult translation like this, you must wait for NY Inter FC lol. Sorry!

What I can do is to make a summarize, I think it is even more better than a simple translation:

- The medias asked him what will he offer to himself on christmas. He said nothing special, my gift will be Margie's wedding. Her wedding is a gift for everybody, he is happy to be part of this special event on 24th dec. (so he confirmed that he will be at Margie's wedding for sure, yeahhhh :aaaaa::thumbup:)

- He will be at khonkaen for the new year

- Yaya must not be there because she will travel with her family

- He said they used to invite each other at every events but it is hard for them to connect their schedule since they work separately now

- Nadech confirmed that Yaya made a cake for his Bday and his father. Even if it's his birthday, he would like to make his father feel happy. They asked him if her cake was good, he said of course because Yaya said it is her best cake. The medias asked him that Mae Kew send 4hearts to Yaya. Na said her mother is grateful towards Yaya and would like to thank her. The medias asked him if it is the 1st time she made a cake for him, he said no, she used to offer and do special things for him , always make surprises :icon12: :thumbup:

- About Yaya's wish for his Bday, he shyly said "Thank you so much nong Yaya". The medias asked him, would you like to tell her sthg especially now? Na said no need to tell it here, he can tell it privately :thumbup:

- The medias asked him what did she offer him? He said nothing special (yeah......we believe you looooooooooooool)

- The medias asked him what does he think about his date anniversary, is it a special day? Na said, nothing special, it is just a day when we have to thank those who has make him birth, those who has raised him, this is more important than celebrate it for himself. Each year, he used to work on his birthday so he used to not make special things. He said he can find happiness in the others days outside than his birthday.

- About the signature during ch3 calendar, the medias said it was so sweet. He said people must miss them because they have not many couple event at this moment. They behaved naturally and did not feel shy that people tease them.

- About his pic on the BTS (bangkok sky train) who is the most of the twon right now loool. He said he think many people love to wear clothes like this but since he s a actor, people will focus on him. That day, he went to fitness that's why he wore clothes like this and he couldn't drive because of the traffic so he took the BTS. He said he is happy to be able to live normally like a simple person. The medias said people praise you a lot that you are a superstar but so down to earth.

So the highlights :love::
- He confirmed that he will be at Margie's wedding for sure
- Yaya used to offer and do special things for him , always make surprises
- He said he can find happiness in the others days outside than his birthday ( every night after your hard working day must be your happy moment with your darling, isn't it Nadech lol? :naughty2:)
- On ch3 calendar, they behaved naturally and did not feel shy that people tease them. (They are naturally sweet, just standing next to each other, people are on the moon)
- He is happy to be able to live normally like a simple person even if he s an actor. He is happy that people praise him to be down to earth.

Wish you will enjoy my post :) :thumbup:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

HUGE thank you our dearest @sasuke06

I said just translate the NY Fin parts only but you still did the other parts:thumbup::worship2::thumbup::worship2::thumbup::worship2::cheer::clap::crybaby2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Congrats to Nadech for being #1 in the Top 10 male celebs who received the most awards.
1. Nadech recieved 131 awards.
2. Bird Thongchai received 84 awards.
3. Ken T. received 63 awards.
and so on......

Also, Congrats to Yaya for being #1 female celebs who received the most awards within the short period of time.
1. Yaya received 67 awards within 6 years.
2. Aum P. received 87 awards within 20 years.
3. Anne T. received 85 within 25 years.
and so on.....

cr:as tagged,armasecret.com

So impressed and proud of Nadech and Yaya!!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
https://instagram.com/p/Bc9pZXbgNXM/

Hi @sasuke06 can you help translate what yaya said? Thankss
The MC asked Yaya to make her Happy New Year wish to everyone and Yaya started it by saying "I wish this 2019 year will be........" then everybody said 2018 that's why she laughed lol. (She works a lot this month, poor girl! Before coming to this event, she went back home at 4am because she shot her movie brother and sister everyday. Today is the last shoot of the year for her movie so she wil be on holiday).

Thank you @bubba, we are in the last month of the year, many important polls in Thailand gives their results. So proud to see that both Nadech & Yaya are in the top 5 in EVERY THAILAND'S POLLS. It only shows how much thai people love them. We love the right one who are both two good role models :icon12:

By mim_sotaya (one of the best NYFC photographer, a MUST TO FOLLOW IG) with Mr and Miss Everywhere

Beautiful FanArt :)

all credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:
The MC asked Yaya to make her Happy New Year wish to everyone and Yaya started it by saying "I wish this 2019 year will be........" then everybody said 2018 that's why she laughed lol. (She works a lot this month, poor girl! Before coming to this event, she went back home at 4am because she shot her movie brother and sister everyday. Today is the last shoot of the year for her movie so she wil be on holiday).

Thank you @bubba, we are in the last month of the year, many important poll in Thailand gives their results. So proud to see that both Nadech & Yaya are in the top 5 in EVERY THAILAND'S POLLS. It only shows how much thai people love them. We love the right one who are both two good role models :icon12:

OMG could be Yaya is very excited 2019 is NY Wedding year :love::icon12::love::icon12::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

WARNING:BangHead: this is only my delusional thoughts but who knows:naughty2::thumbup:majority of my wishes really came true:aaaaa::cheer::clap:

Congrats to Nadech for being #1 in the Top 10 male celebs who received the most awards.
and so on......

Also, Congrats to Yaya for being #1 female celebs who received the most awards within the short period of time.
and so on.....

thanks @bubba

NY never failed to make us proud of them :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

very proud of NY:cheer:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
and so on......

and so on.....

Now I understand why Nadech asked us to stop voting for him for awards, he probably has no more space to put all the trophies xD 131 is A LOT, so I wonder where he puts them all. NY should just buy an apartment or warehouse together just for their trophies :pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
How to make you feel even more excited to see Likit rak the crown princess :icon12: :aaaaa:

Yaya: in this Lakorn, I play like a princess ka and P'Bear like a bodyguard. This is about a love which is impossible but we aim at making it happen as much as we can :love::love::love::love:.
Public: scream !!! (both NY shyly smile)
MC (man) : I have to reveal that these two have played together many times so everything that came out from them are their real feeling. This is not about the lakorn but the reality. We don't need anymore to do anything (to tease them)
MC (woman): Nobody can tease or hurt them anymore, they are strong, they know how to handle with it (she said this because P'Pok love to tease them)

How intense their love will be! We can feel their pain just with these pictures. I love the passionate love story :love:

Last edited: