[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

@sasuke06 im so confused. What is with the number under that heart with an arrow ?
20/10/60(?) like is that nadech saying he will love yaya until 20/10/2060 ? Lmao xD

When yaya lean back onto nadech’s chest; my heart skipped a beat LOL
fresh said in IG it is 20/10/17 not 20/10/60 so i really thought the 2 hearts with an arrow towards Yaya drawn by Nadech he was just referring their :love::naughty2: rumored ENGAGEMENT night:icon12: during family dinner:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya The sounds from this clip is very bad, sorry I don't understand but the MC asked Nadech about his future life when he will be a husband that's why, it makes everybody fin lool. About the 20/10/60 -> 2560 (thai year) = 2017

The whole show thanks to urassayaclub, this is the best video for NYFC because they focus the camera on NY :thumbup:

At the end, I have heard that Yaya said Likit rak will come on January.....lol so what Nadech has said must be a mistake, do we have to trust on Yaya or Nadech? Just wait & see.

Last edited:
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya The sounds from this clip is very bad, sorry I don't understand everything but the MC asked Nadech about his future life when he will be a husband that's why, it makes everybody fin lool. About the 20/10/60 -> 2560 (thai year) = 2017

The whole show thanks to urassayaclub, this is the best video for NYFC because they focus the camera on NY :thumbup:

At the end, I have heard that Yaya said Likit rak will come on January.....lol so what Nadech has said must be a mistake, do we have to trust on Yaya or Nadech? Just wait & see.

so 60 means 2017 in Thai OMG :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

am I right 20/10/17 was the date of NY rumored engagement:love::naughty2:

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
But the day they had 2 families dinner together which rumors engagement day was on 27/08/2017 so it mean that 20/10/2017 was another secret sweet day that we don’t know...it was the day before they went to made Kathen merit together

https://instagram.com/p/BYTWexjnAFB/
https://instagram.com/p/BYTXZQKHzJG/
https://instagram.com/p/BYTW8D1nkqH/
thanks for the correction NY are truly naughty they want us to become crazy to keep on guessing specially Nadech for me Yaya is more transparent:love::naughty2:compared to Nadech being Sag is always like that IKR

Thank you so much to this NYFC "before14feb" who always make so good MV. The event was today but she has already made 2 Videos, 1 with all the sweetest moments and this super MV. BRAVO :clap: you're the best! :thumbup:
Thanks @sasuke06 and to the MV maker

I feel happy seeing NY genuinely happy with each other.I was a bit sad about the other day when I visited accidentally about NY news going public in Spicy yep it was an old news but NY haters are too much wishing NY to break up then some are accusing Nadech not man enough to admit straight forwardly about his romance with Yaya.I admit they have some point but they forgot that NY choose to be semi private and semi public about their romance NY are not as showy as Hollywood stars PDAs here and there.It is their choice and we need to respect that.Seeing Yaya always very happy with Nadech it means NY already made an agreement as much as possible to continue and maintain the same answer like their favorite answer IT'S UP TO YOU TO JUDGE IF WE ARE BFGF or a couple already everything still the same nothing changed blah blah

Kian

sarNie Egg

I feel happy seeing NY genuinely happy with each other.I was a bit sad about the other day when I visited accidentally about NY news going public in Spicy yep it was an old news but NY haters are too much wishing NY to break up then some are accusing Nadech not man enough to admit straight forwardly about his romance with Yaya.I admit they have some point but they forgot that NY choose to be semi private and semi public about their romance NY are not as showy as Hollywood stars PDAs here and there.It is their choice and we need to respect that.Seeing Yaya always very happy with Nadech it means NY already made an agreement as much as possible to continue and maintain the same answer like their favorite answer IT'S UP TO YOU TO JUDGE IF WE ARE BFGF or a couple already everything still the same nothing changed blah blah
Since I used to be a fan of Korean couples (Korea = super conservative society), when I first got into NY, I was so surprised to see them be so close publicly. Overtime, I realized that how Nadech and Yaya are to each other is a very good balance of personal and public life. In the public, they're not open about their romantic relationship, but they don't try to downplay the fact that they are indeed as close as best friends. We don't know what exactly goes on in their personal lives obviously (gives us room for imagination ;)), but I prefer it this way honestly because that's a special part of their lives that only both of them should share.

I do think that their behind-the-scenes relationship is similar to how they interact publicly with each other except with a lot more romance. They are best friends before lovers, which makes their love last so long.

Nadeya327

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much to this NYFC "before14feb" who always make so good MV. The event was today but she has already made 2 Videos, 1 with all the sweetest moments and this super MV. BRAVO :clap: you're the best! :thumbup:
Does anyone know the title of the song in this MV at 7mn50?

@Nadechlover

I don't know why you DISLIKED this post of mine It's ok with me I will respect what you feel but I hope you dont MISUNDERSTOOD me about Nadech specially

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hashtag nadechyaya still trending on twitter at num 4 in thailand at 11am. this is just a small event. can you imagine if they announce that they’re getting married? Twitter will explode lol