[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ann said she is in the process of editing the lakorn :thumbup:. Nadech is so handsome that I think, she would like to share it with everybody lol. So handsome Dawin :love:. The excitment is coming, OH MY GODDDDDDDD! January, can you come faster please?!

LOOOOL, I m laughing like a fool when I saw this clip! When a vietnamese fan dare to ask Nadech to sign only fin pictures of NY and also the "red thread"picture in Hong Kong! SO FINNNN! Very good job vietnamese fan, I think no thai fans will dare to ask Na to sign this photo :risas3:

Last edited:

mimiou91

sarNie Egg
please can i ask about the nakhin serie the indian one what is about and what yaya role in it i found no thread for it
thanks
ps:is it the same as nakee2 just nakhin is the other name and why nadekh isn't there is he not one of the leads?

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
AF0E470C-283F-4D0E-8FEF-0E1256A0659D.jpeg I don’t care what anyone says but I fully believe that the feeling behind this is REAL n not reel.

You can’t look/stare at this pic and not smile. Don’t lie to me. Look how happy our bby r :’)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@sasuke06, welcome back, sure miss you na and thank you for sharing.
Yaya's dad is such a joker :pancarta::risas3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcUqplsFKGz/
I hope Mae Pla is ok :icon12: and I really pray that Pa Yoshio's condition improves, it makes me sad to see him in such a fragile state :crybaby2:At least he has an awesome son that takes care of him & many family & friends that love him :icon12::icon12:
Thanks for sharing na. Mae Pla is doing fine. She went to have physical exam/check up. Yaya and her dad were so funny, taking her to the labor delivery room lol:risas3:.

Another picture of our handsome pra'ek....welcome back na ka....

Can't wait for Likit Ruk to air.....Looking forward to see Princess Alice and her handsome Dawin....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you @bubba :), thank you also for sharing and updating! @Dhamirah this video is great, so much feels :thumbup:.

When I see these pics, I automatically scream "OH MY GOD YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA!!!!!" lol, so jealous. Both of them are super sexy! What a good looking couple! cr.keaw_jung

What Yaya must think at this moment..."Nadech, you re delicious" lol :naughty2::nut::love:

cr.nyfanfromusa

Is it Nadech's house lol :risas3:? Mister everywhere! How to make people go to work with the smile at early morning everyday when you take the subway :) cr.joetrivis

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Thank you @bubba :), thank you also for sharing and updating! @Dhamirah this video is great, so much feels :thumbup:.

When I see these pics, I automatically scream "OH MY GOD YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA!!!!!" lol, so jealous. Both of them are super sexy! What a good looking couple! cr.keaw_jung

Like Yaya must think at this moment...Nadech, you re delicious lol :naughty2::nut::love:

Is it Nadech's house lol :risas3:? Mister everywhere! How to make people go to work with the smile at early morning everyday when you take the subway :) cr.joetrivis
#BLESSED <3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Dhamirah, thank you for sharing your beautiful MV. Great job!

Are these the lucky 200 that get to meet Nadech?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcXb1AkHtlc/
I find it funny that I follow at least half of them :pancarta:
Yep, congrats to all those lucky winners who get to attend Nadech 3rd fan meeting.
Nadech & Mr Sperbund have similar taste in clothes xD
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcXso4plWQ_/
Thanks for sharing na. Must be a gift from Yaya to two of her most favorite men ;):icon12:

Our handsome and down to earth pra'ek....

Beautiful poster....can't wait.....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner

Last edited: