[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech's interview today was so fin! (How handsome he is :love::love::love::love:)

Summarize:
- he has invited Yaya but she could't join him due to her busy schedule & works
- He has said this is Mae Kaew who has tagged Yaya everywhere and everyday not him (yeah Bear, we all believe you :risas3:) because she would like to share the beautiful landscapes with Yaya (her future daughter in law hihih).
- But he has also personally shared and sent her pics (how Bear? By line, fb, message, tell us?!!! lol)
-Medias asked him if he has plans to travel wih her. He did not deny and said it depends on our schedule
- Quote of the day by Nadech: " IT IS BETTER IF YAYA GO WITH ME FOR SURE" at 2min13sec (ok, you have just killed all your fans with your answer, we are dead because of too much sugar :love::risas3:)

My delusional thought by saying these 2 pictures: Hey Yaya, today I was pretty cute, I was sincere and listen to my heart, don't be shy OK, I send you love :love::risas3:

thanks to the credit owners

Achira :love::icon12::love: Hello DUDE :love::icon12::love:
verasalon

credit: iyear

Good luck for Broadcast and Nadech & Matt, wish it will be a big hit for Nadech, this lakorn will help him to increase even more his popularity oversea! cr.keaw_jung

Hey I am Achira, the thai version of Do min joon the Alien, I see U with my super power! cr.on pic

WOW YAYA!!!! NY are so perfect!! Cannot wait to see their future children lol :risas3::risas3: cr.pom_vinij

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech's interview today was so fin! (How handsome he is :love::love::love::love:)

Summarize:
- He has said this is Mae Kaew who has tagged Yaya everywhere and everyday not him (yeah Bear, we all belieive you :risas3:) because she would like to share the beautiful landscape.
- But he has also personally shared and sent her pics (how Bear? By line, fb, message, tell us?!!! lol)
-Medias asked him if he has plans to travel wih her. He did not deny and said it depends on our schedule
- Quote of the day by Nadech: " IT IS BETTER IF YAYA GO WITH ME FOR SURE" (ok, you have just killed all your fan with your answer, we are dead because of happiness and sweetness loool :love::risas3:)

My delusional thought by saying these 2 pictures: Hey Yaya, today I was pretty cute, I was sincere and listen to my heart, don't be shy OK, I send you love :love::risas3:

Achira :love::icon12::love:

@Dhamirah only 1 vote per day :thumbup:
Kyahhhh:aaaaa:Nadech surely know how to play with our heart. Every words coming out from his mouth about Yaya is so Fiiiinnn. :icon12::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Very fin caption from the editor in chief of Air image who come to tease Nadech & Yaya.

"Next time, invite Yaya and Mae Pla to come to travel with us so that I will be able to shoot you two together :love:" and then Mae Kaew who come to confirm his request, so finnnn ":thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::)"

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Yay....Anne releases another bts picture...getting closer to January.....

Another ad for ch3 calendar poster .....

Awwww......Nadech liked this post...oops I meant mae Keaw ;)

Nadech said that he did invite Yaya to join him for Iceland trip but she's busy with work. When asked about tagging game, he said that his mom was the one who tagged Yaya.
I like this comment: His mom tagged Yaya because it's her ig and she knew her son's mind/heart, but Nadech tagged Yaya from his heart:icon12::icon12::icon12:.....

I'm sorry but I don't believe it was M'Keaw who tagged Yaya:icon12: Nadech is just shy and not yet fully ready to admit his romance:icon12: with Yaya :icon12:Nadech is so clever to use his mom's IG account :love::naughty2:

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

@sasuke06 @Dhamirah @Alichgo @Lyly_isthebest

IKR Nadech:icon12: being a Sag is SECRETIVE:facepalm: but still he is openly hinting to all the guys out there who are planning to hit on Yaya:icon12:.So they should BACK OFF stay away from :love::naughty2:his teerak Urassaya:icon12: who is already :love::naughty2:TAKEN by him since 2011:love::naughty2:tagging Urassaya all over IG during his Iceland Tour was very loud and clear announcing to all the guys that Yaya is TAKEN:cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:for almost 7 years already So yeah Nadech is so clever pretending to be M'Keaw tagging Urassaya so he can deny that it wasn't him but his mom but NYFC won't believe his trick:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

Summarize:
- He has said this is Mae Kaew who has tagged Yaya everywhere and everyday not him (yeah Bear, we all believe you :risas3:) because she would like to share the beautiful landscapes with Yaya (her future daughter in law hihih).
- Quote of the day by Nadech: " IT IS BETTER IF YAYA GO WITH ME FOR SURE" at 2min13sec (ok, you have just killed all your fans with your answer, we are dead because of too much sugar :love::risas3:)

Achira :love::icon12::love: Hello DUDE :love::icon12::love:
verasalon

Good luck for Broadcast and Nadech & Matt, wish it will be a big hit for Nadech, this lakorn will help him to increase even more his popularity oversea! cr.keaw_jung

Hey I am Achira, the thai version of Do min joon the Alien, I see U with my super power! cr.on pic

WOW YAYA!!!! NY are so perfect!! Cannot wait to see their future children lol :risas3::risas3: cr.pom_vinij

Seriously cant get enough of yaya’s beauty.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting na ka. A big thanks to @sasuke06 for always translating. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated na.
I'm sorry but I don't believe it was M'Keaw who tagged Yaya:icon12: Nadech is just shy and not yet fully ready to admit his romance:icon12: with Yaya :icon12:Nadech is so clever to use his mom's IG account :love::naughty2:

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I know right haha.

So cute.....NY got teased again....this time by daokrajai tv....:)

Nadech: Why don't you go to see the Northern light with me!!

Yaya: I'm busy with work. Don't sulk na.

Beautiful edited.....

cr:as tagged, rightful owner

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow....so proud of Yaya!!! She made the news in UK which was shown on many Thai media/news channels.
Yaya not only represented Thailand but she also represented the Asian ladies who has gone this far in the world. She's the only Asian actress that got mentioned in the UK Fashion Network website. Yaya's truly amazing!!!

On Review Bunterng.....

On efmontv....The Most Cited Influencers
https://scontent-sjc2-1.cdninstagra...846_127013187991729_1444410923417600000_n.mp4

cr:as tagged

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjnOmmnXUX/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

hi all

Who has eagle eyes here?can anyone confirmed if the :love::naughty2:guy running with :icon12:Yaya is really Nadech:icon12:?for me it looks Nadech:icon12: and :love::naughty2:he is tricking us again to tease the NYFC to play guessing game:love::naughty2:

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
Lol I watched it over n over just to see if that is Nadech. From my analysis I’d think it might be Nadech, maybe the shipper side of me is speaking here, the guy was wearing glasses n it did look like he had sharp features. Also I wouldn’t put it pass them to not tease us ^.^

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjnOmmnXUX/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

hi all

Who has eagle eyes here?can anyone confirmed if the :love::naughty2:guy running with :icon12:Yaya is really Nadech:icon12:?for me it looks Nadech:icon12: and :love::naughty2:he is tricking us again to tease the NYFC to play guessing game:love::naughty2:

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
I tried so hard to look but it’s so quick and unfortunately ( my eyes failed me :risas3:) I can’t freeze or stop video in IG. However, I since I pride myself in my keen sense of hearing - I’ll try to see if I can hear his voice and laughers in the background. They’re so cute and there has to be other videos somewhere in the web :) .