[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Many people who follow Nadech has noticed that many NYFC & NFC has shared this post about Nadech from someone (kunyarat_p) who has taken part to his Iceland trip (they don't know each other before this trip). You may wonder what this woman said about our beloved Barry. You will know that with Nadech & Yaya, more you will follow them, more you will fall in love and feel impressed with them thanks to their personnality more than their talents :clap::clap::clap::clap: This translation is for you.

kunyarat_p Barry: "Do you want some macaron?! "Chocolate?" Some days, he shared vitamine C, it will allow us to not be sick ka #you can look at the pics I share to see it
No wonder why there are so many people who love Barry. Many poeple must love Barry due to his handsomness, his good looking but as for me I am impressed the most by his Good heart ka. Besides of having cakes to serve everyone everyday, the thing I am more impressed with is he did not only shoot photos for Mae Kaew @keaw_jung na ka but he shot for everybody. To shoot photo in Iceland, I have to tell you, it's very very difficult because some days, the weather is -9° so we have to wear clothes from the top to the bottom and each time we have to take photos, Barry have to take off his gloves and shoot us, we are more than 10 people. Just standing up I already felt so bad but he has to shoot us and look for the best angle. Everything I've said are things I have had the opportunity to see it with my own eyes and I feel proud of him. I have to congratulate Mae Kaew one more time to have raised her son so so so well. And I will use everything Ive seen for raising my own son Justin for being a good heart child like Barry na ka :icon12: # I read it and besides of being affected I am even more proud of Barry than before.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbdbgXUjToo/?taken-by=kunyarat_p

kumiko_sari

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
BTS of CH3 calendar 2018, Yaya is hot!!! :love::naughty2::nut:

Maybelline New York (Thailand) (Color Jolt)

Beauty is in Da place today :love:, DAMAGED!!!! cr. pom_vinij

mairatchada1

OK! Magazine Thailand, stay tune :thumbup:

About yesterday, so beautiful :love::love::love::love:

cr. on pic
@sasuke06 I believe shes the difinition of goddess.:worship2:No wonder Barry always felt insecure everytime Yaya stand or close to other man. :risas3: Well, who wouldn't right but don't worry P'Bear, Yaya already set her heart and eyes for u only:love::pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Dhamirah :risas3: So true!!

@Anne22 No words to describe her beauty, I will never get bored of admiring her.

For those who miss our super Nadech because he seems to be quite calm today, he was shooting Nakee2. No rest for him, after going back home, he has to work even with the jet lag. I though he has finished his queues but apparently not. Look at how the people there were admiring him lol :love:. NYFC who were there said that the people screamed a lot because of his handsomness and Nakee2 production order the crowd to not scream after him until they said "cut" lol (infos get from twitter). Those dimples :love:, an old lady has succeed to touch his strong arms lol. We can notice p'Aof at the background.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@sasuke06 - Thank you for the translation from that lady who traveled to Iceland. I saw her post in IG but was trying to make out what it meant from Nadech's pictures, but you've cleared it up for me. What a great guy! Good Buddhist, great son, good heart ...GREAT husband material :love:. The last picture of lady touching his arm is hilarious - just a touch - that's all she needs to make her happy - :risas3:

Speaking of Nakee2 - since it was brought up twice here in this forum, I went back to that forum and had a very good giggles at some of the comments going back and forth.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@sasuke06 - Thank you for the translation from that lady who traveled to Iceland. I saw her post in IG but was trying to make out what it meant from Nadech's pictures, but you've cleared it up for me. What a great guy! Good Buddhist, great son, good heart ...GREAT husband material :love:. The last picture of lady touching his arm is hilarious - just a touch - that's all she needs to make her happy - :risas3:

Speaking of Nakee2 - since it was brought up twice here in this forum, I went back to that forum and had a very good giggles at some of the comments going back and forth.
The Nakee 2 forum was a hot mess :pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Marigold

To be as much precised as possible, this is your post "I'll watch taew and kens part but once I see nadech and yayas part. I'll surely turn it off"

So it is not that you will not look at Nakee2 like you have just pretended in your post:
I wouldn’t watch nakee 2 therefore I’ll switch off my devices.
but you will look at Taew & Ken's part but each time you will see NY, you will switch off your devices = CENSOR NY. This is an action from someone who is not a hater........ok. You know, even if you would like to censor NY's part, it is your right, we are in a free world but you should assume what you've said or else it will look ridiculous. Moreover, any actions from inter viewers has no consequences on Nakee2 in Thailand so you are pleased to do whatever you want.

I am a very open minded fan so I will not accuse you to be a hater. If you follow NY and are not a hater, I invite you to update this thread with things related to likit ruk or NY. You can share all the sweetnesses you want from this couple, you can praise them as much as possible, nobody will get bored because this is what every members here used to do. Feel impatient to see you praise NY and share their sweet moments! You are welcome to join us :thumbup:.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It's time to make this thread get back in a "love & sweet atmosphere like before", for those who are not a hater, follow NY, this MV is for you! Maybe some new members like Marigold has never seen these sweet NY's moment during their private time, maybe she will become a die hard NYFC...who knows?

NY - Destiny

KIM MY

LOVE :icon12: LOVE :icon12: LOVE :icon12:, IS ALL WHAT WE NEED :thumbup:

Last edited:
@Marigold

To be as much precised as possible, this is your post "I'll watch taew and kens part but once I see nadech and yayas part. I'll surely turn it off"

So it is not that you will not look at Nakee2 like you have just pretended in your post:

but you will look at Taew & Ken's part but each time you will see NY, you will switch off your devices = CENSOR NY. This is an action from someone who is not a hater........ok. You know, even if you would like to censor NY's part, it is your right, we are in a free world but you should assume what you've said or else it will look ridiculous. Moreover, any actions from inter viewers has no consequences on Nakee2 in Thailand so you are pleased to do whatever you want.

I am a very open minded fan so I will not accuse you to be a hater. If you follow NY and are not a hater, I invite you to update this thread with things related to likit ruk or NY. You can share all the sweetnesses you want from this couple, you can praise them as much as possible, nobody will get bored because this is what every members here used to do. Feel impatient to see you praise NY and share their sweet moments! You are welcome to join us :thumbup:.
my dear @sasuke06

it's USELESS to waste our time with this NY Hater who is IN DENIAL that she hates NY you're too nice to her in fact after you welcome her to join us in this thread she still click DUMB reaction on your welcoming post.She does not deserve your friendly welcome.I just got back from work and still very tired ignoring her is the best option.I guess FAKE NYer is the perfect word for her because she keeps on insisting that she is not an NY Hater not a HATER but UNWILLING to see NY in a movie.I am very sure she is just here to annoy us but I just laugh at her stupidity on wasting her time on us because no matter how she tried so hard to annoy us it will never change a thing we are still very Happy Shipping NY.Thanks to the IGNORE option of this website it helps a lot to avoid stress and BAD VIBES.

I tell you frankly DARLING you:fighting3::fighting3: are NOT WELCOME here after you DUMB sasuke06's post she welcomes you out of good will:angel10: but still you are so RUDE:fighting3::fighting3: to sasuke06 you can hate me as much as you like but not to sasuke06 because she is so nice to you welcoming you even if you are NOT DESERVING:BangHead::BangHead:

again you are NOT WELCOME here you are nothing but a FAKE NYer:drooling::drooling:get a life.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Marigold I have been nice in my post and I have invited you to join us and I receive a "dumb" loooooool.

Hey but what's happen? You have already been unmasked?! You don't want to talk about Likit ruk or NY? I am a bit dissapointed...I have expected from you to show us your adoration to NY because this is what you have said right "I may not be a fan but I actually adore the couple individually as well as together. And yes I have watched a few of their drama together". You have played the role of the Nang ek for only a few moments...I have bet you will last longer than this but with only one post from me, you have thrown your mask of Nang ek to become the Nang Rai?! I think you should apply for ch7, you will be the perfect nang rai, you know those Nang rai who come kindly but reveal a few moments later their real intention. My message was nice and classy compare to your "dumb".

What about my second post, you pretend to "adore the couple individually as well as together", I have shared 2 MVs which show NY sweet & cute moments with 3sweet pics but you have clicked "dumb" on this post? So you adore NY but their sweet & cute moments are "dumb", my question is "Who is the real dumb here?":risas3: Hey girl, I have so easily succeed to trap you, You are a easy prey!

Let's have another better start between us, we should not lose our time to make dramas, I know this is what you are looking for but I prefer to talk about likit ruk and NY or if you want to be usefull, vote for Yaya on Daradaily. I believe you can do it because you "adore the couple individually as well as together" (each time I read it, I m laughing at loud) so it is the moment to proove your adoration! Fighting fighting!! Susu ka!! NY NY :thumbup:

NY will always impress me, even those who censor them, they put their attention on. If I don't reply to you anymore, don't take it as I am not friendly because I have already welcome you but you judge it "dumb" lol. I am too busy with NY to update their news with those who really adore them and support all their individual or couple works. Good bye!

@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya I know right but it is so fun to talk with her. She s so predictable, I think I am a fortune teller :risas3:

Last edited:

OMG I'm sorry but can't stop imagining :icon12:NY about this stuff:love::facepalm::naughty2:.I donnu how many babies NY will produce when they get married :love::naughty2:Yaya be ready your Sag husband he is wild in bed:naughty2::love::facepalm: and :love:Nadech be gentle:naughty2: with your wife:naughty2::love:make her the happiest:icon12::naughty2::facepalm::pancarta::pancarta:NYers are so excited to see more NY babies in the future:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I have been away for few weeks and I missed soooo much :sad6:

Loving Nadech tagging Yaya on his pics throughout the trip. They are definitely more open with their relationship than I have ever seen be since 2016 :thumbup:
I can't wait for the Crown Princess to air! The pics from the lakorn's bts are amazing and very exciting :aaaaa:

I'm sooooo happy for Yaya's new movie with Nichkhun! This is such a huge opportunity for her. I am excited to see her doing more movies and acting with a talented cast. I dont know much about Nickhun's acting skills but hes incredibly popular in Korea and China, and has acted in Chinese dramas so I have hope that they will do well together. Plus, Yaya acting with him means that she will be introduced to his huge fanbase which includes fans from all over the world so this will serve as a great way for Yaya to gain more international fans :D