[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
it took me so so flipping long to make is video (because i had to find a free full software, though there is a watermark for the software but oh well better than nothing)
was listening to ed's new song and i absolutely thought that it described NY so perfectly hence y i made it :)
enjoy

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
it took me so so flipping long to make is video (because i had to find a free full software, though there is a watermark for the software but oh well better than nothing)
was listening to ed's new song and i absolutely thought that it described NY so perfectly hence y i made it :)
enjoy

Such a beautiful video! Well done!

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
enjoy

@Lyly_isthebest Oh my god:cheer:It is so lovely. Thank u so much:aaaaa:
I love it how the lyric seems just perfect with every NY moment:icon12: That was so sweet of you:thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Lyly_isthebest What a good clip video, good job sis :thumbup: :clap:. So now we have NYFC who made their own edited video, what a group of fanclub we are here!

NY on the news, what Yaya said in this video, I have already translated it, this is the same thing

The same place...BLUE LAGOON ICELAND. Nadech don't be shy, show us your muscles hihihi :naughty2:

Last edited:

Kian

sarNie Egg
enjoy

Wow, you read my mind! I thought this song is so perfect for NY, but I searched "Nadech Yaya Perfect MV" on YouTube, but turned out, no one made a video for them with this song yet. I loved the vid!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Dhamirah :clap::clap: There are no NY's vdeos which are bad because it has been made with love & passion. Each video has her value and allow us to remind precious NY's moments! Well done, I can just encourage you to do it more often so that you will become a professional MV fanmade maker :thumbup:! See you tomorrow on GDH fb live for the openning ceremony, hope I will be able to look at it.

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
@Dhamirah :clap::clap: There are no NY's vdeos which are bad because it has been made with love & passion. Each video has her value and allow us to remind precious NY's moments! Well done, I can just encourage you to do it more often so that you will become a professional MV fanmade :thumbup:! See you tomorrow on GDH live for the openning ceremony, hope I will be able to look at it.

Hahahaha @sasuke06 Maybe someday i can be a professional like P'Bear:love: kekeke. Yeahh hope see u soon too. Im gonna leave lots of comment for sure tomorrow. :cheer:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love the song for this video :icon12: NY texting each other & missing each other even though they are only a few seats apart reminds me of the Iceland trip:pancarta: No matter what the distance, they will always miss each other & try to communicate

Do you the name of that song? I love it too even though I have no idea what the song is saying.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Guess who wore her couple bracelet today :naughty2::naughty2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbWVej1Bfat/

I am so sad I missed the Facebook live :crybaby2:one of the drawbacks of living in a different time zone :BangHead:
I don’t think it’s a couple bracelet cuz those red and yellow one are from lv collection in raising money for unicef for childrens.
But they do have Lv bracelet tho that is the nail and can’t remember the other one lol