[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
"you saw me before anyone else did, however you didn't see a gem but rather a diamond in the rough, and that's why you are my treasure"
3C9A3B29-5FDD-4477-A3F3-0F9C3FF56A0E.jpeg
248F19E5-0CB4-4281-B75E-B0171BE00185.jpeg
F07D74D1-6535-43E6-AF24-1F9886CCA3C4.jpeg
0053C30A-9EE5-4109-8BEE-2457CFA9569B.jpeg
77EDABE3-E01A-49B9-B832-F3950F37B6F5.jpeg
F9E8F859-7C78-418C-8B4A-D2B26232DB27.jpeg
0A9625D8-7F46-42CC-A212-4D4061CBBFB3.jpeg

Okay that’s it for me for some time since I have my last exam tomorrow. Was in a bit of a sentimental mood n here u go. #throwbacks at its finest ;)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech's pictures make me want to go to Iceland >< All his pictures are so beautiful!:love: Too bad I hate the cold xD I wouldn't be able to survive a day there without getting ill
Haha, I was thinking the same too. Always been curious to see the northern lights and after all Nadech’s pictures - I started looking up in the internet when is the best time to go to Iceland. I am okay with the cold weather - as long as my ears and feet are covered and warm. I’ve experienced subzero temperature so 30-50 degrees is doable.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
She said:

@varda Happy to see U come back again in this thread
Oh hai @sasuke06 sorry I almost missed your greeting. I am religiouly checking this thread everyday, usually as silent lurker (as always). But this few days, I just can't contain myself. Huehehehe. Can't wait till Likit Ruk air... am counting the weeks. :p

Sorry to disappoint u but I’ve just watched a video of him speaking in english and he doesn’t sound posh at all. I’m British so I can tell whether it posh or not. He sounded typical like how a normal person would speak English.
@YadechTaemint

i also don't think Nadech has British accent but most likely he is unconsciously influenced by Yaya he is trying to mimic Yaya's accent since she grew up in England for few years NY being always together in daily basis can possibly allow Nadech to copy Yaya when they speak in english yep NY are constantly learning from each other being soul mates:love::icon12::thumbup:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
C1F463D7-BCB4-4DF6-A910-5994F82F4B13.jpeg E2844486-362D-4C7C-B011-5C20CE3BBFEB.jpeg

Okay this is taking away my study time BUt I must!!! (Because my true love is NY n hella no one bs about them n gets away with it) >:)
SO SO SORRY for this rant but I gotta get it out of my system. Feel free to dislike/disagree/dumb my comment. :)

Haters should NEVER say that nadech is irrelevant. He flipping won 3 prestigious awards before he turned 25 -.-‘ He doesn’t even take up lots of dramas but his pay rate is top, an A-list, he generates so much attention just up showing up for a 15mins event (which earns him 15million baht o_O ).
No one is more suited for yaya than Nadech.

Even thailand’s Princess likes Nadech and yaya
Antis needs to stop with saying that nadech is cheating on yaya by going to Iceland with all these hi so ladies...like dude most of them r in their 30s, they r in a happy n very committed marriage with their husbands. Makes me :facepalm::facepalm: so hard when they tag yaya n say this stuff to her. Please have some respect for her. U love her, so support her not by wishing that likit ruk will fail so she will only work with other certain actors...how stupid can their logics get -_-
Pretty sure yaya didn’t go to Iceland because she is hella busy right now especially with trying to clear all her projects for margie’s Wedding n then spending quality time with her family that is flying all the way to Thailand to be with her.
Haven’t NY proven their relationship with 6/7 years of only having each other in their lives n no one else has been mentioned...I’m 99% positive that a girl like yaya (pretty perfect) wouldn’t stay with a guy for so long if it wasn’t serious or if she didn’t believe in them. No girl or anyone for that matter would waste their time n effort in something that isn’t going anywhere.

STAY in your lane, antis. (Drops mic n walks out like a boss)

Shimmeringarmor

sarNie Egg
Is there paparazzi in Thailand? I know I’ve read some posts stating Nadech and Yaya have been caught on real dates, but I’ve never seen any candid photos aside from the one on Valentine’s Day. Does anyone have any links or such that have shown them out and about together on a date?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Sorry to disappoint u but I’ve just watched a video of him speaking in english and he doesn’t sound posh at all. I’m British so I can tell whether it posh or not. He sounded typical like how a normal person would speak English.
I'm live in the UK as well xD he sounded slightly posh to me, but maybe it's just me :pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Likit rak team :icon12:

TLKT 2017-11-10

This is the reason why Nadech & Yaya are linked like this and love each other so much because even their families are supportive towards them and are very close.

How lucky we are to support Nadech & Yaya, they make us feel proud of them everytime they succeed in their career, all the opportunities they get, the endorsement they received, the awards they won, all the praises from those who works with them like they are so kind, down to earth, great actings skills, so humble. Yeah sorry for this, I am a proud fan lol.

Who in Thailand is hotter than Yaya? she has 2 movies at the same time in a row, 4lakorns (likit rak, lai kinaree, plik fah, klinka salong), 1st thai woman to represent a haute couture fashion brand like LV, a ch3 actress who has her own Song + MV which is not related to a lakorn "Make it happen" with Way from Thaithanium. What will be the next? I am so ready for it.

Besides her position as Superstar and the most woman in demand in Thailand, she 's so kind, nice, humble, down to earth, respectful.
From a team member of Nakee2 production, P' poo_poly, No one has forced this person to come to praise Yaya, if he feels the need to share it, it means she has impressed him a lot! (Anyone who would like to post it in Nakee2 thread, you re free to do it)
  • poo_polyไม่แปลกใจว่าทำไมใครใครก้อรัก น้องอึด น้องอดทน น้องตั้งใจ น้องมีวินัย น้องมีความรับผิดชอบทั้งอึดทั้งทน เด่วป้าจะไปทุบหินแผ่นนั้นให้นะค่ะ ....❤❤❤ ยุงตัวนั้นที่กัดแก้มน้องป้าให้หน่วยคอมมานโดไปกำจัดแล้ว
  • poo_polyไNo wonder why so many people love her she s enduring she s resistant she always makes her best she has concentration she s so professional Uncle will go to hit him na ka .... that mosquitoe who has bite you I will order comando to deal with him
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbFBDzYDUvA/?taken-by=poo_poly

What about Nadech?!

He s without no doubt the Superstar of Thailand but at the same time, the most down to earth praek.
- King of presenter (he has sold everything as possible)
- The most expensive actor in thai ET for endorsement, events, lakorns
- 3 nataraj awards under his 24years old by making the less lakorn than the others. He has won the most prestigious awards for his 1st movie in Koo kum. I will not talk about all the others awards he has received, I will not finished to name them all.
- By remaking My love from the stars, CH3 has decided to choose their n1 actor and the writer of MLFTS was so happy with this decision. His next role is Do min Joon, one of the most famous drama from Asia in the world.
- He s the hottest thai male actor but he s so dedicated to Yaya and has never flirted with any woman. He always behaves appropriately to not let the others ship him with anyone else.

- He is only 25years but he has to support all his family and take care his dad, anybody who follow Mae kaew'sIG will be touched by this guy.

This is Nadech, the n1 superstar of Thailand, who believe it? loooool:risas3:
Daily life style

VS Work style

Go back to Nadech's Iceland trip lol. When Nadech miss Yaya so much by tagging her evrywhere like she is with him there, Yaya has never never liked so much post like this and so fastly :love::naughty2:

I think in real, Nadech is in Iceland with his mother and Yaya too lol

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Likit rak team :icon12:

TLKT 2017-11-10

This is the reason why Nadech & Yaya are linked like this and love each other so much because even their families are supportive towards them and are very close.

How lucky we are to support Nadech & Yaya, they make us feel proud of them everytime they succeed in their career, all the opportunities they get, the endorsement they received, the awards they won, all the praises from those who works with them like they are so kind, down to earth, great actings skilled, so humble. Yeah sorry for this, I am a proud fan lol.

Who in Thailand is hotter than Yaya? she has 2 movies at the same time in a row, 4lakorns (likit rak, lai kinaree, plik fah, klinka salong), 1st thai woman to represent a haute couture fashion brand like LV, a ch3 actress who has her own Song + MV which is not related to a lakorn "Make it happen" with Way from Thaithanium. What will be the next? I am so ready for it.

Besides her position as Superstar and the most woman in demand in Thailand, she 's so kind, nice, humble, down to earth, respectful.
From a team member of Nakee2 production, P' poo_poly, No one has forced this person to come to praise Yaya, if he feels the need to share it, it means she has impressed him a lot! (Anyone who would like to post it in Nakee2 thread, you re free to do it)
  • poo_polyไม่แปลกใจว่าทำไมใครใครก้อรัก น้องอึด น้องอดทน น้องตั้งใจ น้องมีวินัย น้องมีความรับผิดชอบทั้งอึดทั้งทน เด่วป้าจะไปทุบหินแผ่นนั้นให้นะค่ะ ....❤❤❤ ยุงตัวนั้นที่กัดแก้มน้องป้าให้หน่วยคอมมานโดไปกำจัดแล้ว
  • poo_polyไNo wonder why so many people love her she s enduring she s resistant she always makes her best she has concentration she s so professional Uncle will go to hit him na ka ....?????? that mosquitoe who has bite you I will order comando to deal with him
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbFBDzYDUvA/?taken-by=poo_poly

What about Nadech?!

He s without no doubt the Superstar of Thailand but at the same time, the most down to earth praek.
- King of presenter (he has sold everything as possible)
- 3 nataraj awards under his 24years old by making the less lakorn than the others. He has won the most prestigious awards for his 1st movie in Koo kum. I will not talk about all the others awards he has received, I will not finished to name them all.
- He s the hotter male thai actor but he s so dedicated to Yaya and has never flirt with any woman. He always behave appropriately to not let the others ship him with anyone else.

- He is only 25years but he has to support all his family and take care his dad, anybody who follow Mae kaew IG will be touching for this guy.

This is Nadech, the n1 superstar of thailand, who believe it? loooool:risas3:
Daily life style

VS Work style

Go back to Nadech's Iceland trip lol. When Nadech miss Yaya so much by tagging her evrywhere like she is with him there, Yaya has never never liked so much post like this and so fastly :love::naughty2:

I think in real, Nadech is in Iceland with his mother and Yaya too lol

Very well said:clap::clap:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Wow yaya with 2 movies and 4 lakorns including likit ruk. She's fully booked till 2020 i guess? Na and Ya will then get married around that year :aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am so proud of Yaya :icon12: I just really hope that she takes care of her health during the busy time ahead, she already had a 25hr day while filming Nakee 2 so I can't imagine what it will be like with 4 larkons & another movie >< Su Su na ka Yaya!!! :cheer::cheer: your fans will be your strength :coleman:(and Nadech of course lol)

Last edited: