She said:

"Oh they fist make up
they are closely
Look at them, they are so cute and sweet
Oh a little bit sexy too
They are in bed first
Oh they are so cute ka
there are both in door & out door"

@Lyly_isthebest Oh god this must be one my favourite pictures ever from Likit ruk and of course, this is not an official pic that's why no one share it on IG. This pic must be shoot by someone. NYFC will surely not share it because they have known from their mistake in the past. Each time NY has a lakorn, there are always so many unofficial pics and this makes the production feel very angry because it is like a big spoil!

I have no choice than repost it here in full size looooool

Another potentials moments where we can hope some kisses scene

@Shimmeringarmor Welcome to this thread!
Well it s very simple with Nadech & Yaya. Since they have worked together and dated together since 2011, nobody has never seen Yaya with any other man than Nadech and the same thing for Nadech, he has never be seen with any woman. Yaya has said that no men dare to come to court her. In real, the reason is Yaya don't let the door open lool and every men in Thailand know that she s already taken. She always wore her ribbon ring gave by Nadech on her wedding finger.

As for Nadech, anyone who see him know how dedicate he is with Yaya. You should check the 3zaap show with NY. One of the host P' Kalamare asked NY if there is someone else who tries to court them and both said "nobody" then Chompoo Araya said "Of course, everybody knows (about their status), who will dare to come?"

Both of them re the hottest stars ever in Thailand but they are so dedicated and protective towards each other than nobody dare to come. NY's love is like a true fairy tale. Nadech is the 1st kiss of Yaya and Yaya will be the last woman of Nadech.

@varda Happy to see U come back again in this thread

For any Cambodian fans, Nadech said hello to U https://www.instagram.com/p/BbMx9szBjEZ/

:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
A701EB12-748E-4F8C-B200-F0533ADE2E27.jpeg
LOL
If only the tag could really be engraved on his heart, Nadech would surely do it. I honestly don’t think it can be more clear than this

@varda how is this for your conspiracy theory;)

okay someone on twitter (https://twitter.com/JANE_MOOD/status/928575806434979840) has noticed a change in pattern..when there is no tag yaya will like the pic but when there is a tag she doesnt...

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Wowww, what a great news for Yaya. Besides Nakee2, she will have a 2nd movie with GDH !!!!! The big prod in Thailand for making Movie. She will pair with Sunny & Nichkun, so happy for her !!! (I would prefer to see NY in a GDH movie than Nakee2 lol but just knowing that Yaya has been chosen to work with them, I am also so happy). Look at the casting, it will have lots of exposure, Yaya who is the most well known thai actress. Nichkun who is famous in South Korea & Thailand and Sunny who used to work with GDH. Congratulation Yaya !! :clap::clap::clap:willing|

Look at that NYers, we are so lucky! NY always gets big opportunity because they deserve it. Nadech as Do min joon and Yaya in a movie for GDH !! GREAT, save money, you need it to get married soon loooool. Excited for their next project.

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
Wowww, what a great news for Yaya. Besides Nakee2, she will have a 2nd movie with GDH !!!!! The big prod in Thailand for making Movie. She will pair with Sunny & Nichkun, so happy for her !!! (I would prefer to see NY in a GDH movie than Nakee2 lol but just knowing that Yaya has been chosen to work with them, I am also so happy). Look at the casting, it wil have lots of exposure, Yaya who is the most well known thai actress. Nichkun who is famous in Korea and Sunny who used to work with GDH. Congratulation Yaya !! :clap::clap::clap:willing|

Look at that NYers, we are so lucky! NY always gets big opportunity because they deserve it. Nadech as Do min joon and Yaya in a movie for GDH !! GREAT, save money, you need it to get married soon loooool. Excited for their next project.

Oh my god!! Yes! Yes! Yes! I cant wait to know the storyline. Even the casting got me so excited:cheer::aaaaa:

P.S Isnt Yaya and Nickhun used to be in Brand CF. God!! Love to see both of them in the big screen:icon12: Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I don’t know how i Feel about yaya’s project with nickhun n sunny yet.
Certainly happy yaya got the opportunity to work with gdh (though I don’t know anything about them). I’ve seen nickhun’s acting n that is what worries me...and with that sunny guy, I don’t know anything about him but since he has worked with gdh before, he must be good..
I’ll have to wait until the storyline/synopsis comes out

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t know how i Feel about yaya’s project with nickhun n sunny yet.
Certainly happy yaya got the opportunity to work with gdh (though I don’t know anything about them). I’ve seen nickhun’s acting n that is what worries me...and with that sunny guy, I don’t know anything about him but since he has worked with gdh before, he must be good..
I’ll have to wait until the storyline/synopsis comes out
From what i know, Bad genius is one of the movies under GDH production and it was the highest grossing thai film of 2017 here in my country Malaysia with domestic earning more than 100 millions baht. So, i can say that my expectation will be slightly higher.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This is a comedy romantic movie. The openning ceremony will be held on monday 13th nov and for Nadech, the openning for MLFTS will be held on 16th nov. Lol they start at the same time their new project. Both of their project is linked to South Korea, Nadech & Yaya will have a bigger exposure, good news for their career.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbR0M-zF1oH/?taken-by=moonimnimz

By the way, I am still waiting for Likit ruk in January lol.

Nadech & Nichkun in South Korea when Nadech was facetiming with Yaya to proudly show to Nichkhun his girlfriend loool.
Nadech: Hiiaaaaaiii, I am screaming louder than when I am with U (Nichkhun)
-Yaya: Hiii
-Nadech: Oppa loooool (Na is always so funny)

Kerd Awards

Yaya & Nichkhun, ambassadors for Brands

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
This is a comedy romantic movie. The openning ceremony will be held on monday 13th nov and for Nadech, the openning for MLFTS will be held on 16th nov. Lol they start at the same time their new project. Both of their project is link to South Korea, Nadech & Yaya will have a bigger exposure, good news for their career.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbR0M-zF1oH/?taken-by=moonimnimz

By the way, I am still waiting for Likit ruk in January lol.

Nadech & Nichkun in South Korea when Nadech was facetiming with Yaya to proudly show to Nichkhun his girlfriend loool.
Nadech: Hiiaaaaaiii, I am screaming louder than when I am with U (Nichkhun)
-Yaya: Hiii
-Nadech: Oppa loooool (Na is always so funny)

Kerd Awards

Yaya & Nichkhun, ambassadors for Brands
Is there anywhere i can watch the opening ceremony live?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Is there anywhere i can watch the opening ceremony live?
GDH has said they will live the openning ceremony so I think we have to check GDH fb or twitter or website. I don't know any detail too yet, if I have I will inform U :thumbup:

Caption from Mae Kaew or Nadech? lol: "Those who love the coldness will never get far away from the sea" Tag by Nadech, Like by Yaya. Just this, all NYFC are happy loooooooool

Nadech tags Yaya everywhere loooooool, BRAVO NADECH, show to the world how much you miss her! (Tag or not, Yaya likes everything, it is quite surprising from her, NY are defintely more open! They can, they are old enough now.)

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
GDH has said they will live the openning ceremony so I think we have to check GDH fb or twitter or website. I don't know any detail too yet, if I have I will inform U :thumbup:

Caption from Mae Kaew or Nadech? lol: "Those who love the coldness will never get far away from the sea" Tag by Nadech, Like by Yaya. Just this, all NYFC are happy loooooooool

Nadech tags Yaya everywhere loooooool, BRAVO NADECH, show to the world how much you miss her!

Thank youuu. Definitely gonna watch it! :aaaaa:

download.jpg
I can say this quotes present NY.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Nadech's pictures make me want to go to Iceland >< All his pictures are so beautiful!:love: Too bad I hate the cold xD I wouldn't be able to survive a day there without getting ill

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
LOL omfg :confused0: was that caption "Those who love the coldness will never get far away from the sea" him indirectly or directly saying to the world, the millions of watchers that he loves yaya ?
he tagged her as the sea...he is walking towards it...:naughty2:
don't tell me this is his way of telling the fans that professional life vs personal life is very different n assuring fans that NY is pretty much confirmed for the wedding bells, because if it is; i like it :thumbup: