[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya has just uploaded this pic, OMG how sexy & beautiful she is! She looks very happy during this dinner and I think most of women will wear this kind of dress for only a special dinner with their boyfriend. The highlight of this pic is not Yaya, it is the hashtag "#film"....why? Because Nadech has a "film camera". Her way to say I have had a dinner with my one of a kind. You always have to investigate NY's pic to have an answer loool, if she hashtag "film", for sure it means sthg lol.

Yaya has just shared with us the top of her dress, when I've seen how is the the bottom of this dress, now I understand why...This dress is so sexy!!!! Nadech must be too worry to let her shared it....oops lol :naughty2::nut:. Wish we will be able to have a full view of this dress.

After the pic from Yaya, this is Nadech's answer to her post with his tag and her girlfriend kindly come to like his pic 30sec later! :love: (she s faster than FC)

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
That moment when he tagged yaya's ig in his pic. Arghhhh why so sweettttt.

They're together since 2011 and still madly in love with each other :love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
That moment when he tagged yaya's ig in his pic. Arghhhh why so sweettttt.
IKR lol. I kind of expected that now that they “go public” I wouldn’t feel so fin about their cute stuff as much as before BUT boy am I wrong...just little their little interactions has my heart melting :love::love:
They really r the definition of couple goals.

@sasuke06 oh I forgot about that pic lol thanks for bringing it back :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@sasuke06 lol I love how the announcer lady was stuttering when she talked about his abs.
In the 1st video, saifon_ch3 applaud him lol and the other lady said "ohhhh" lol.

In the 2nd video, the host lady is p_louk, she s a die hard Nadech FC, she s also the one who present Seesan banteung. She has once said on her Instagram that her dream was to become a reporter for CH3 because she a nadech fc, well her wish has been realized. (post about this story is in the caption: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOgrp6cBYzu/?taken-by=p_louk)

He s only 25years old but he looks so mature, responsible for his age compared to others actors. He is the dream guy for many women but the only one in his heart is Yaya lol! And the same for Yaya who is the dream girl for every thai men. These two are so perfect, they are borned to be together :love:!

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Nadech’s Bae is really supportive of his activities :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: either that or she really misses him xD

I swear she likes the posts in lightning speed(even FC didn’t like the post as fast as yaya) NYFC r living right now :cheer::aaaaa:

Yaya should consider writing a mini help book called “when u miss your bf-101” -> it’ll be an instant bestseller ;)
In the book; 1- like your bf’s posts faster than the FC
2- like the same pics of ur bf but from different accounts
3- posts a pic that only your bf would know the meaning too (n some FC can catch on)

Lol ^.^
How is it that they r still so damn CUTE after all these years???!! Like I swear all their moments (small or big) still give everyone the fin feeling every time we see it. I honestly was prepared to feel bored of them after them “going public” but nope, if anything I think I love them even more than I did before -.-‘
When they announce their wedding I’m flying to Bangkok instantly.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
OKAy breaking news!
Nadech Kugimiya did that!!
1: oppoF5 online reservation orders, Sold out in LESS than 1 hour!!!
https://instagram.com/p/BbKQuxzDo3Y/

2: origin condos made 1.2 million (or billion) $$$ profit with nadech as their ambassador (actually the amount I’m not really sure about the translate isn’t clear BUt it’s a huge sum of money so it’s all good)
https://twitter.com/originthailand/status/927437907597627392
Apparently they r expanding also since people r buying lots of the condo complex.

{3: something about air Asia, I don’t know what it was but apparently it was very positive (I can’t find the link of that post) }

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You are super sleuth !:clap: I saw the IG pic and didn’t even notice the tag. I was too busy looking to see if YaYa “liked” the picture. Lol.

...This dress is so sexy!!!! Nadech must be too worry to let her shared it....oops lol :naughty2::nut:. Wish we will be able to have a full view of this dress.
Many NYFC already know this, but it melts my heart to know that Nadech is very protective of YaYa and always looking out for her. I can’t find the clip in IG, but they were in SUPER STAR(?) to discuss and promote LLSR and at the end they had to get into their characters ( i.e. Nadech as Petra and YaYa as Ramin); Nadech did his part and when it was Yaya’s turn she spread her legs and said “ See, it’s automatic” pointing to her opened legs. Nadech nodded and smiled then said “ okay, closed it”, in a sweet tone of course, and then she continued.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Alichgo

Yaya has said it herself, he s her bodyguard and she is happy that he behaves like this with her, It s in his nature. She has said in 3zaap show that this is the thing she is the most proud of him, he s someone who is warmful and always take care of people around him, he's a "one of a kind", nobody is like him in this world. Yaya has surely fallen in love with Nadech due to this aspect of his personality besides how good looking he is.

When I saw her old post and caption during Ae Supachai's birthday last year, the message behind this pic is "Don't come to approach me or you will have to deal with Superman Barry Kugimiya, I am already taken". She loves to see him take care of her like this and she is proud to tell to the world that he is her bodyguard! (this post is for new NYFC who has never seen this post from Yaya, now you know what she meant in her caption).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBtOHx8vgoH/?taken-by=urassayas

I remembered someone has noticed at the kathin merit, Yaya has hold Nadech's hand herself to put on her waist, clip from mim_sotaya (this nyfc has deleted this clip, I think she would like to protect Yaya and NY). Yaya feels very safe when Nadech is around her.

Last edited:
Yaya is happy :):love: ( we know from who come her happiness)

THESE !!!

looks like Yaya:love::naughty2: intentionally posted big pictures of her beautiful face so UP CLOSE specially focusing her lips so:icon12: Teerak PBear can kiss:love::naughty2::facepalm: her easily while still far away from each other:icon12:just like when :icon12:Yaya used to send her kisses in the air:naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:then her Teerak :love::naughty2:will receive her kisses :facepalm::naughty2:from the other side of the world via online:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

thanks @sasuke06