[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yaya has had an event today, the media has asked exactly to Yaya everything they have asked to Nadech at OPPO event. I can tell U, her answer is so finnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Confirmation by Nadech, now confirmation by Yaya :love:.

Sentence of the day, of the year from Yaya: "I don't know if people believe or not about to link ourself with the red thread, as for me yes. I am persuaded that our love destiny is linked since the beginning because our love destiny have grown up together. Now we have linked ourself, it is a good action!" :love::love::love::love: (she was so shy :))

About Nadech I don't know yet for what reason he went to Iceland, holidays or work or both? There are her mother's companion but some close people to Na will join them in Iceland like his friend the editor in chief of "Air Image", maybe he will shoot also for Air image magazine. His manager Ae supachai with his gang are in london and they will come back to bkk on 15th Nov. I guess Ae will follow them in Iceland.

A fin information, Nadech has landed in Oslo, when you go to Iceland from Bangkok, you have to landin Oslo 1st and then go to Iceland. No wonder Nadech will surely go to Oslo and meet Cat and Yaya's family there. Some FC said that he will go for 10days. Just have to wait & see :thumbup:.
My inner fan girl is screaming sooooooo much right now :cheer::cheer: I can't scream out loud or I will wake my roommates up but I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I COULD CRY :crybaby2:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Omfg I just realised, now that they both came out into the open n confirmed this. When they go onto 3zaap or the today’s show to promote likit ruk, the teasing fun will be super festive :aaaaa::cheer:

Suddenly 2018 never looked better :naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hello NYers, today is an important day for all NY shipper because thanks to both Nadech & Yaya's last interview, we are not anymore NY shippers but we support a real couple looool. In real, NY is a real couple since 2011 but only NYFC, those who follow them know. All new YFC, NFC or NYFC are not aware so it is good that with what they have said publicly in their last interview, it is like they have confirmed their relationships as couple. I'm happy because it is the end for many delusional shipper (MY, jirassaya etc..) who bother NY since a long time or people who doesn't follow NY but have an judgement on them and accuse NYFC to be "delusional" lool. We know that they dated together since 2011 so in real, we have never been delusional since the beginning :risas3:.

So I have decided to take time to translate both of their interview because these two interviews are the most important NY's interviews ever since they work in thai ET about their relationship. It onfirms they are not only in love, but they have also decided to link their destiny with their couple merit ofr many lives. They are not just simple bf/gf but two lovers who love each other a lot and wish to be together for not only in this life but also in their future life. Wish you will appreciate the time & efforts I put to translate it, it was a hard work lol but I need to share this with all NYers to fin together.

PS: sorry if my english is bad, french people are not reputated to be good in english lol :risas3: but I have tried to be as precised as possible and in any case, the meaning is the same. (In the both interviews, they talked a lot about "duang", it means something like horoscope or destiny, I have used the word destiny to translate "Duang"). NY inter will use my translation and make it in a better form so stay tune. Enjoy :thumbup:!

Nadech Interview at OPPO event 2017-11-02
BaaBinOfficial

Translation
medias: You have to link yourself with Yaya with this red thread?
N: I don't know, I saw it (the red thread) so I used it (he was joking)
medias: So you have linked your destiny?
N: humm...No, it's sthg....we work together and we've grown up together, we know each other very closely, she s the one I am the most closest to, can call her like this and sometimes, with this kind of things, it looks not bad to do it krap because it only concerns the belief but if you ask me, will it have an impact or not, I don't know too.
medias: you have linked yourself to increase your love destiny?
N: humm if you mean sthg like this, I am ok too krap, it sounds good lol. I want it to increase
Medias: by doing this, it means you are a couple?
N: humm.... It's like, if you ask people who was praying, do they believe it or not? I think this kind of things concerns the belief, the belief is: do it, at least you feel good, it is sthg good krap. When there are sthg bad happens and comes, we can remind the good things we have done. It will allow us to question ourself
Medias: it means you would like to link your love destiny?
N: humm..there are different meanings
Medias: does anybody advise you to go at some places or it is your own wish to go there?
N: I have made my own research krap and I have invited mommy Kaew and mommy Pla to go to all these temples krap, so we went there and about the "Tai Sin Temple"(the one with the red thread), there are many sites and I invite them to go to all these sites
Medias: So it means you was aware about all the ways to pray (tradition, meanings...)?
N: yeah I knew about it krap (shyly smiled)
Medias: Ohhhh loool, about the meaning of linking yourself with the red thread too so?
N: Yes I have not found accidentally this red thread there krap
Medias: And did Yaya understand the meaning of linking herself with you by doing this?
N: humm.. yes she may understand about it...I have already informed her
Medias: And Yaya was ok to link herself with you together?
N: I wish so too (smiled shyly), I don't know too...(shy)
Medias: screammm

Yaya at Whizom thank you party event 2017-11-05
daradaily.com

Translation:
From the beginning to 2min08sec (The red thread part)

Yaya: everything we have done during this trip, we have done it to create good things for us
Medias: Who went to this trip?
Yaya: there was me, my mother, Mae Kaew and Nadech ka and also James Ma and P' Aarshar (Nadech & James Ma's manager) who came to enjoy this trip with us
Medias: from who came this idea or who adviced you about this tip?
Yaya: humm we have made our research ka, in every temples, they all have their own differents gods. Our goal was: we have to pray for all these gods ka
Medias: you do couple actions merit for your love ?(the media used "silly mungkorn", I don't understand this word lol).
Yaya: (smiled shyly) In real, it depends on everybody's belief ka
Medias: what about you? Do you believe it?
Yaya: Yes I have to believe it because I have already prayed ka (laugh)
Medias: P' Nadech has said that you (NY) have made your research before linking yourself with the red thread
Yaya: Yes ka, he has explained to me, he was the one who made the research, I am the one who only listened to him and did it
Medias: It means that you are aware about the meaning of linking yourself with a red thread?
Yaya: humm...(say yes with her head) I know that this god (the god from the temple where they linked themself) is able to make us succeed to accomplish things we wish, something like that.
Medias: So from now on, will you upgrade the degree of sugar?
Yaya: (she laughed shyly) Humm it is a "silly mungkorn" ka, this is the thing we aim at accomplishing the most, sthg like this...
Medias: Are you shy that people come to tease you and that pic (red thread) came out?
Yaya: Yes, when I was looking at my mobile phone and I saw it, I was like "ohhh", so many people has reposted it (NYFC power lol) so yes I am a little bit shy but in any case, this is sthg good so it doesn't matter
Medias: Many people said that to link yourself with a red thread means you re like a love couple destiny (koo cheewit = likit ruk)
Yaya: ohhhh... humm... it depends on each people's belief lol (look at how she shyly smiled like a little girl at 1min46)
Medias: so you believe about it?
Yaya: (Smiled shyly again), humm...for me, P'Nadech is someone who....I don't know if people believe in "destiny" or not but both our destiny (love destiny because they talk about the red thread) have grown up together, so I think if we succeed to link our destiny, in any case, it is sthg good for the future ka.

From 2min08sec to 3min08sec (khonkaen wife in law part)
Medias: Last time, you went to khonkaen to make your merit, the monk called you as "sapai khonkaen" (khonkaen wife in law), what do you think about it? (the media whispered "you two are too bound lol!")
Yaya: (smiled shyly) humm, on that day, I went to Nadech's hometown ka and I was considerated as someone who took part of the merit so the monk may teased me a little bit, sthg like this...
Medias: medias whispered "we are shy...lol"
Yaya: In real, on that day, I was not aware of what he said to me but people explained to me later when I saw it on instagram ka
Media: And what do you think after knowing the meaning?
Yaya: I said it was good that at that time, I was not aware about the meaning.
Medias: Fanclub are so fin!!
Yaya: (she smiled shyly so hard lol 2min52)
Medias: Yaya, you are shy!
Yaya: lol..I don't know what to say ka...
Medias: Yaya it's like P'Nadech has been now as clear as possible about your relationship
Yaya: Yes like how we used to be ka

From 3min08sec to 3min40sec (Her schedule and Margie's wedding)
Medias: do you plan to make another couple merit?
Yaya: I don't know yet about it, we have to wait for next year ka
Medias: Now all your schedule is full?
Yaya: Yes we can say that it is full
Medias: what about Christmas?
Yaya: I will stay here ka. All my family will come to Thailand this year because Margie's wedding in on 24th december so I have no time to take off to go to Norway.
Medias: this is because of Margie's wedding?
Yaya: (proudly said) everything is for Margie ka

From 3min40 to 4min25sec
The 3rd part of this interview concerns a pic Yaya, she has accidentally uploaded on her IG an injured leg (she has deleted it a few sec later) . She said "it was not my leg, but my cousin's leg Henry". What she said after that was so finn, I cannot sleep anymore lol. She said "Fortunately the pic I have accidentally uploaded on my IG was this one and not the others" (What do you mean Yaya?!!!!!!!!!! Every NYFC would like to see these pics, why has she not uploaded accidentally a pic where NY are kissing or hugging each other lol?)

From 4min25sec to the end
The last part concerns Nakee2, she has finished to shoot her part since 2 days ago. She said she feels very excited for her 1st movie and would like everybody to look at it. she said this movie has been made with passion by the whole team, the storyline is very very good, everybody has their own importance and role in this movie, the CG will surely be very cool. She doesn't know where it will be released. It will take times because they have to do the CG.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thank you sooo much Sasuke06 :icon12:

Since Yaya said her family is coming to Thailand for Christmas, do you think that means her whole extended family as well? I would have loved to see her & Nadech in Norway together :( maybe next year *sigh* oh well, if her entire family comes then Nadech can still meet them :naughty2:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you sooo much Sasuke06 :icon12:

Since Yaya said her family is coming to Thailand for Christmas, do you think that means her whole extended family as well? I would have loved to see her & Nadech in Norway together :( maybe next year *sigh* oh well, if her entire family comes then Nadech can still meet them :naughty2:
I don't know about it but the main info is they will spend christmas together this year. Yaya used to go back to Norway but not this time. Nadech has said during the Nakee2 openning ceremony that he has already met every members of Yaya's family (Yaya was so shy when he said that)

We will see NY together at Margie's wedding, this is already a gift for Christmas lol. About NY in Norway together, for sure it is the wish for every NYFC but we should already be happy with their "Hong Kong trip", it was so unexpected and surprising....even if they have already gone together to visit Nadech's family in Japan in 2014 but they have shared no pics about this trip.

Because of Yaya, and about what she said "Fortunately the pic I have accidentally uploaded on my IG was this one and not the others", I am so curious about these pics now :naughty2::nut:.

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 thank u so much. U dont how much all your post make my heart feel:love: even when im reading it, the feeling of jealousy are there. How can someone be so perfect to each other. And i cant believe that i got to see how destiny can unites 2 heart. I feel like im reading a novel right now:pancarta:. .The storyline a freaking perfect. God! why cant i be in Yaya position :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Kian

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for your translations @sasuke06. I've been smiling watching the interviews because Nadech and Yaya look shy talking about the pink thread topic, but I wouldn't know the fin element behind everything they're saying without you hahaha. :thumbup:

I can't believe they actually admitted it. Shoutout to Mae Keaw for posting the picture because I'm not sure we'll get to this point today without it. :aaaaa:

Just saw the shoes she was wearing :facepalm:

From this angle they look like the house slippers my mum wears around the house :pancarta: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbHH3VhBl8o/

They don't even match with the outfit xD

my dear it's a signature brand step in it'look so simple on the picture but classy actually if see you it personally.we all know Yaya loves to wear the clothes and shoes from her sponsors even if it's ugly sometimes just to give respect:angel10::thumbup::worship2:

Hello NYers, today is an important day for all NY shipper because thanks to both Nadech & Yaya's last interview, we are not anymore NY shippers but we support a real couple looool. In real, NY is a real couple since 2011 but only NYFC, those who follow them know. All new YFC, NFC or NYFC are not aware so it is good that with what they have said publicly in their last interview, it is like they have confirmed their relationships as couple. I'm happy because it is the end for many delusional shipper (MY, jirassaya etc..) who bother NY since a long time or people who doesn't follow NY but have an judgement on them and accuse NYFC to be "delusional" lool. We know that they dated together since 2011 so in real, we have never been delusional since the beginning :risas3:.

So I have decided to take time to translate both of their interview because these two interviews are the most important NY's interviews ever since they work in thai ET about their relationship. It onfirms they are not only in love, but they have also decided to link their destiny with their couple merit ofr many lives. They are not just simple bf/gf but two lovers who love each other a lot and wish to be together for not only in this life but also in their future life. Wish you will appreciate the time & efforts I put to translate it, it was a hard work lol but I need to share this with all NYers to fin together.

PS: sorry if my english is bad, french people are not reputated to be good in english lol :risas3: but I have tried to be as precised as possible and in any case, the meaning is the same. (In the both interviews, they talked a lot about "duang", it means something like horoscope or destiny, I have used the word destiny to translate "Duang"). NY inter will use my translation and make it in a better form so stay tune. Enjoy :thumbup:!

Nadech Interview at OPPO event 2017-11-02
BaaBinOfficial

Translation
medias: You have to link yourself with Yaya with this red thread?
N: I don't know, I saw it (the red thread) so I used it (he was joking)
medias: So you have linked your destiny?
N: humm...No, it's sthg....we work together and we've grown up together,
we know each other very closely, she s the one I am the most closest to, can call her
like this and sometimes, with this kind of things, it looks not bad to do it krap because it only concerns the belief but if you ask me, will it have an impact or not, I don't know too.
medias: you have linked yourself to increase your love destiny?
N: humm if you mean sthg like this, I am ok too krap, it sounds good lol. I want it to increase
Medias: by doing this, it means you are a couple?
N: humm.... It's like, if you ask people who was praying, do they believe it or not?
I think this kind of things concerns the belief, the belief is: do it,
at least you feel good, it is sthg good krap. When there are sthg bad happens and
comes, we can remind the good things we have done. It will allow us to question ourself
Medias: it means you would like to link your love destiny?
N: humm..there are different meanings
Medias: does anybody advise you to go at some places or it is your own wish to go there?
N: I have made my own research krap and I have invited mommy Kaew and mommy Pla
to go to all these temples krap, so we went there and about the "Tai Sin Temple"(the one with the red thread), there are many sites and I invite them to go to all these sites
Medias: So it means you was aware about all the ways to pray (tradition, meanings...)?
N: yeah I knew about it krap (shyly smile)
Medias: Ohhhh loool, about the meaning of linking yourself with the red thread too so?
N: Yes I have not found accidentally this red thread there krap (joke)
Medias: And did Yaya understand the meaning of linking her self to you by doing this?
N: humm yes she may understand about it...I have already informed her
Medias: And Yaya was ok to link herself with you together?
N: I wish so too (smiled shyly), I don't know too...
Medias: screammm

Yaya at Whizom thank you party event 2017-11-05
daradaily.com

Translation:
From the beginning to 2min08sec (The red thread part)

Yaya: everything we have done during this trip, we have done it to create good things for us
Medias: Who went to this trip?
Yaya: there was me, my mother, Mae Kaew and Nadech ka and also James Ma and P' Aarshar (Nadech & James Ma's manager) who came to enjoy this trip with us
Medias: from who came this idea or who adviced you about this tip?
Yaya: humm we have made our research ka, in every temples, they all have their own differents gods. Our goal was: we have to pray for all these gods ka
Medias: "couple" actions merit (the media used "silly mungkorn", I don't understand this word lol), people are used to see you to do it with Nadech.
Yaya: (smiled shyly) In real, it depends on everybody's belief ka
Medias: what about you? Do you believe it?
Yaya: Yes I have to believe it because I have already prayed ka (laugh)
Medias: P' Nadech has said that you (NY) have made your research before linking yourself with the red thread
Yaya: Yes ka, he has explained to me, he was the one who made the research, I am the one who only listened to him and did it
Medias: It means that you are aware about the meaning of linking yourself with a red thread?
Yaya: humm...(say yes with her head) I know that this god (the god from the temple where they linked themself) is able to make us succeed to accomplish things we wish, something like that.
Medias: So from now on, will you upgrade the degree of sugar?
Yaya: (she laughed shyly) Humm it is a "silly mungkorn" ka, this is the thing we aim at accomplishing the most, sthg like this...
Medias: Are you shy that people come to tease you and that pic (red thread) came out?
Yaya: Yes, when I was looking at my mobile phone and I saw it, I was like "ohhh", so many people has reposted it (NYFC power lol) so yes I am a little bit shy but in any case, this is sthg good so it doesn't matter
Medias: Many people said that to link yourself with a red thread means you re like a love couple destiny (koo cheewit = likit ruk)
Yaya: ohhhh... humm... it depends on each people's belief lol (look at how she shyly smiled like a little girl at 1min46)
Medias: so you believe about it?
Yaya: (Smiled shyly again), humm...for me, P'Nadech is someone who....I don't know if people believe in "destiny" or not but both our destiny (love destiny because they talk about the red thread) have grown up together, so I think if we succeed to link our destiny, in any case, it is sthg good for the future ka.

From 2min08sec to 3min08sec (khonkaen wife in law part)
Medias: Last time, you went to khonkaen to make your merit, the monk called you as "sapai khonkaen" (khonkaen wife in law), what do you think about it? (the media whispered "you two are too bound lol!")
Yaya: (smiled shyly) humm, on that day, I went to Nadech's hometown ka and I was considerated as someone who took part of the merit so the monk may teased me a little bit, sthg like this...
Medias: medias whispered "we are shy...lol"
Yaya: In real, on that day, I was not aware of what he said to me but people explained to me later when I saw it on instagram ka
Media: And what do you think after knowing the meaning?
Yaya: I said it was good that at that time, I was not aware about the meaning.
Medias: Fanclub are so fin!!
Yaya: (she smiled shyly so hard lol 2min52)
Medias: Yaya, you are shy!
Yaya: lol..I don't know what to say ka...
Medias: Yaya it's like P'Nadech has been now as clear as possible about your relationship
Yaya: Yes like how we used to be ka

From 3min08sec to 3min40sec (Her schedule and Margie's wedding)
Medias: do you plan to make another couple merit?
Yaya: I don't know yet about it, we have to wait for next year ka
Medias: Now all your schedule is full?
Yaya: Yes we can say that it is full
Medias: what about Christmas?
Yaya: I will stay here ka. All my family will come to Thailand this year because Margie's wedding in on 24th december so I have no time to take off to go to Norway.
Medias: this is because of Margie's wedding?
Yaya: (proudly said) everything is for Margie ka

From 3min40 to 4min25sec
The 3rd part of this interview concerns a pic Yaya, she has accidentally uploaded on her IG an injured leg (she has deleted it a few sec later) . She said "it was not my leg, but my cousin's leg Henry". What she said after that was so finn, I cannot sleep anymore lol. She said "Fortunately the pic I have accidentally uploaded on my IG was this one and not the others" (What do you mean Yaya?!!!!!!!!!! Every NYFC would like to see these pics, why has she not uploaded accidentally a pic where NY are kissing or hugging each other lol?)

From 4min25sec to the end
The last part concerns Nakee2, she has finished to shoot her part since 2 days ago. She said she feels very excited for her 1st movie and would like everybody to look at it. she said this movie has been made with passion by the whole team, the storyline is very very good, everybody has their own importance and role in this movie, the CG will surely be very cool. She doesn't know where it will be released. It will take times because they have to do the CG.

@sasuke06

thank you so much:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't get enough of Nadech(son of Khon Kaen).
I couldn't stop smiling whenever I watched and rewatched this so many times....He's sure having fun....haha...

cr:rightful owners
@bubba - I want to love your post! Me too!

My favorite songs from Bruno Mars are “ Just the Way You Are” and “ Marry You”, but I will never be the same after watching Nadech’s moves to “24k Magic”. Every time that song plays on the radio, I will never to be able to get his dancing images from my head. He moved perfectly with the lyrics.

I’ll be the fool in my car with a big old smile on my face if that song ever comes on. :pancarta:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
865E17B3-EE70-4BE9-820A-0D7A525AD002.jpeg Yaya’s 1st act after the confirmation interview
https://twitter.com/jane_mood/status/927396377436368896
Liking her bf’s pic :):naughty2:

Edit: yaya seems to be on a mission or something because she’s been liking so many pics on IG all at once n it’s so random too. It’s like she’s trying to like lots of pics so that she can sneak in liking nadech’s pics without causing something. In the midst of all her liking she also liked a pic or 2 of just Nadech. It’s cute though :love:
865E17B3-EE70-4BE9-820A-0D7A525AD002.jpeg

Last edited: