[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mae kaew has posted this pic and Yaya asked Mae kaew if she can eat it too. Mae Kaew replied to her, yes you can ha ha ha! (old IG post)
sometimes I am suspecting it's :icon12:Nadech who is using MKeaw 's IG acc like this one so :love::naughty2:flirting each other online won't be noticed:risas3::risas3:by the fc:clap: ehem IKR:pancarta::pancarta::thumbup:

yep I believe this I guess this is the main reason why :icon12:NY can't admit their long time romance publicly:icon12:.Nadech said in one of his interviews that he wants his personal life to be private that includes his :icon12:love life:love::naughty2: Sag life really matters:thumbup::nut::risas3::risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaT6uujF1jY/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

when :icon12:BAE was doing her gf duty:love: to her BOO:icon12: look closely guys:naughty2:I can feel sexual tension between NY in this videos:naughty2:they are not children anymore:naughty2:gosh NY sharing one umbrella together :naughty2:skinships at it's finest:naughty2:

the reason why Yaya made a personalized t-shirt for her boo with a romantic caption :love:Urassaya's since 2011:cheer:

ikr this was 2011 the epic beginning of:love::naughty2:NY Love Story:icon12:i think DESTINY:clap: brought NY together:clap: Nadech from the province of Khon Kaen then Yaya from Pattaya donnu how far their places from each other:nut:

Women are more attracted to men who pay attention, someone who remembers details about them without having to be reminded.:love::naughty2:

this ! interesting fact:icon12:

remind me of :icon12:Nadech when he first met :icon12:Yaya during the DJA filming:love::naughty2:when he described Yaya in full details:love::naughty2::cheer::thumbup:no wonder Yaya is falling for her teerak since 2011:cheer::aaaaa:

Kian

sarNie Egg
Just when some NY fans thought Nadech and Yaya haven't been spending time together, this picture gets uploaded lol. They are the ultimate ninja couple. NY = relationship goals. Like the saying goes: couples who work out together, stay together. :thumbup:
IMG_3061.jpg

According to some people on my Twitter, they went rock climbing together yesterday too? Yaya took a pic with this rock climbing gear, and some lady took a pic wth Nadech at a rock climbing facility. I'm not too sure because I don't speak Thai.
IMG_3062.jpg

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Post from dew_ka, one of ch3 big boss who manage the lakorns.
  • dew_kaเราสองสามคน แต่ถ้าอยากจะเหลือ2คน พี่ไปก็ได้ค่ะ
  • dew_ka we are two, three persons but if you would like to have just two persons, I can leave ka
(everybody loves to tease NY)

Today, NY went to ch3 tower Maleenon for their kathin merit which will be held on this saturday 21st Oct. Heard that NYinterfc plan a trip in Thailand this week, they are so lucky, wish for them to meet NY personally.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaV_9JAFcysjP6rtWEWQ3ci1qVZZZ5E2Ia7Qb00/?hl=fr&taken-by=dew_ka

Last edited: