[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you @bubba for the updates!

Georgeous :love:. What makes me feel the most impress with this video is we can see that Yaya is still Yaya from Thailand at Louis Vuitton event. She s cute, humble, always smile, salute in thai style, well mannered and looks so fresh! Both NY are still the same from when they entered in thai ET until they became the superstar of Thailand, the fame has not changed them.
Vogue Thailand

Both of them have their activities, will they catch up soon? lol :risas3:, be kind with your FC Nadech or Mae Kaew, share some pics :worship2:

Nadech's style at the airport is better than the last one when he appeared :risas3: (remind me Nai singh with his little beard, so sexy!)

all credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

Tanya

sarNie Egg
Both of them have their activities, will they catch up soon? lol :risas3:, be kind with your FC Nadech or Mae Kaew, share some pics :worship2:

Nadech's style at the airport is better than the last one when he appeared :risas3: (remind me Nai singh with his little beard, so sexy!)

all credits go to the rightful owners
Yaya is just so pretty. She is my one and only girl crush :icon12::icon12:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Now that she's back, some NY moments please :worship2:
Seriously, once they get to filming their separate shows, we probably won't be able to see that much of them together :crybaby2:
No don't be pessimistic:fighting3::BangHead: :icon12: NY is the most popular celeb couple and the most in demand since the beginning of :icon12:NY career though they were being paired to other celebs in their separate lakorns :icon12:NY are still always visible :love::naughty2:together during events tv advertisements magazine photoshoots regardless they have lakorn separately:cheer::clap::thumbup::love::naughty2:EVEN in REAL LIFE off cam:love::naughty2: ......feeling sad:fighting3::BangHead: is just a waste of time so be happy:cheer::clap::thumbup:

Kian

sarNie Egg
Yaya has a type of beauty that's really rare imo. She can be alluring, sexy, cute, or innocent depending on the concept she's asked to do. It's funny to see her be so adorable in real life one minute and fierce/fabulous in magazine shoots or lakorn lol.

Btw, I wonder if Nadech and Yaya have had a chance to meet up yet since she's gotten back. They must have missed each other so much :naughty2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.

@lovepapupi, Yaya is gorgeous on the cover of BAZAAR magazine in her Louis Vuitton outfits...Can't wait to see the inside pictures. Thanks for sharing picture na.

Wow....Yaya in Louis Vuitton has been selected as one of the Top 10 Best Dressed of the Week by Style Magazine in Germany. :cheer::aaaaa:

Would like to share an old article from Elle Australia ....so proud of Yaya...

cr: as tagged, pantip

Tanya

sarNie Egg
Yaya has a type of beauty that's really rare imo. She can be alluring, sexy, cute, or innocent depending on the concept she's asked to do. It's funny to see her be so adorable in real life one minute and fierce/fabulous in magazine shoots or lakorn lol.
So true! She can pull off any type of role, it's amazing.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

Btw, I wonder if Nadech and Yaya have had a chance to meet up yet since she's gotten back. They must have missed each other so much :naughty2:
SO TRUE. I love her type of beauty #mygirlcrush

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
annethongมีความคิดถึง❤#ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess @thongentertainment
#Sphinx Terrace - Jungfraujoch
@jungfrauswiss

annethong Have a feeling of missing U❤#ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess @thongentertainment
@jungfrauswiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaEkc0WBkcN/?taken-by=annethong

Miss NY too P' Ann, it's time to rerun Give me 5 concert hihi, have you ever look at Give me 5 concert but in Fancam version? (It is much more better than the original one because we can hear the scream from FC)

credit before14feb

Why FC screams at some moments?

At 1min
Yaya: the 1st year we worked together, we didn't talk, we only started talking at our 2nd lakorn
Nadech: I didn't dare to talk to you
Yaya: Oh why?
Nadech: I felt like, at that moment, I didn't deserve to talk with you Yaya (he cannot speak english looool)
Public: scream

At 2min20
Yaya: Today, I see clearly there are many people who come to support P' Nadech and all the guests, very many people so I am also so lucky, it's like I also receive all the love from everybody.
Nadech: Ohhh, so from now on, Yaya, you will also receive the love from me too :love:
Public: scream !!!!

At 3min40 when the song started, the public screamed a lot because when Nadech sang the lyrics, it's like he was telling in front of everybody NY's feeling in their real life:
Nadech: Just by seing in our eyes, we already know that we fall in love
Nadech: But both of us have to keep it

To conclude this show, NY's HUG :love:, Good night!

Last edited:
annethongมีความคิดถึง❤#ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess @thongentertainment
@jungfrauswiss

annethong Have a feeling of missing U❤#ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess @thongentertainment
@jungfrauswiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaEkc0WBkcN/?taken-by=annethong

Miss NY too P' Ann, it's time to rerun Give me 5 concert hihi, have you ever look at Give me 5 concert but in Fancam version? (It is much more better than the original one because we can hear the scream from FC)

credit before14feb

Why FC screams at some moments?

At 1min
Yaya: the 1st year we worked together, we didn't talk, we only started talking at our 2nd lakorn
Nadech: I didn't dare to talk to you
Yaya: Oh why?
Nadech: I felt like, at that moment, I didn't deserve to talk with you Yaya (he cannot speak english looool)

At 2min20
Yaya: Today, I see clearly there are many people who come to support P' Nadech and all the guests, very many people so I am also so lucky, it's like I also receive all the love from everybody.
Nadech: Ohhh, so from now on, Yaya, you will also receive the love from me too :love:
Public: scream !!!!

At 3min40 when the song started, the public screamed a lot because when Nadech sang the lyrics, it's like he was telling in front of everybody NY's feeling in their real life:
Nadech: Just by seing in our eyes, we already know that we fall in love
Nadech: But both of us have to keep it

To conclude this show, NY's HUG :love:, Good night!
thanks @sasuke06

do you have any idea if NY interaction during Give me 5 concert was just SCRIPTED for fan service???or FOR REAL thanks for your honest reply