[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech seriously doesn't looks like 25 lol. He looks older and mature than his age i mean in a good way
Mostly european mixed guys will look more matured. Nadech is really a good and matured guy, even though he is very young, but he acts as an adult and has positive thinking, i think i will never get married if trying to find a guy like him in real life

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech seriously doesn't looks like 25 lol. He looks older and mature than his age i mean in a good way
Among all the thailand actors, I like him the most because he always give people a feel that he is an easygoing person, how i envy yaya of being able to stay beside him. If one day yaya abandon him, i will take up nadech hahahaha ...just kidding..:kidnap:willing|:aaaaa:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Among all the thailand actors, I like him the most because he always give people a feel that he is an easygoing person, how i envy yaya of being able to stay beside him. If one day yaya abandon him, i will take up nadech hahahaha ...just kidding..:kidnap:willing|:aaaaa:
Lol omg if only i can find someone like him. Yaya is so lucky to have her as future husband, actually they both lucky to have each other. What a PERFECT couple

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Lol omg if only i can find someone like him. Yaya is so lucky to have her as future husband, actually they both lucky to have each other. What a PERFECT couple
China news said that yaya's life is extremely different from her role in kc, in real life, she is blessed with many love, her parents, her sister, her dog her friends and everyone around her loves her...of course including her one of a kind nadech..

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Guyss I have a question: Do you guys think NY are gonna have actual kisses in this drama? Cause I was not expecting them to kiss in LLSR cause it was always angled kisses or thumb kisses but when that 2nd episode aired I screamed cause I've been waiting for a moment like that all my life. I understand that the situations are different because Yaya is a princess and Nadech is a body guard. I haven't watched any of P'Anne's lakorns as a director (but I watched a lot of her dramas with Ken as a child. Yes, a child) so I wouldn't know if theres any real kisses.

HAHAHAH omgg guys I have to tell you something so funny. I had a dream that Likit Ruk will have 30 eps and I was the happiest person ever because I needed a long lakorn with with NY after LLSR cause it was too short but I woke up devistated XD

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@christina_baek

Someone says in Spicy forum N.Y. might have real kisses in Likit Ruk since it's Anne production but I don't want to have high hopes since Yaya is a princess and Nadech is just her body guard it is forbidden to touch a lady royalty we'll see I hope LR will be much better than LLSR fingers crossed

CaSURVIVOUR

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@christina_baek

Someone says in Spicy forum N.Y. might have real kisses in Likit Ruk since it's Anne production but I don't want to have high hopes since Yaya is a princess and Nadech is just her body guard it is forbidden to touch a lady royalty we'll see I hope LR will be much better than LLSR fingers crossed
Since the plot is somewhat "adapted" from ManeeYardFar, maybe when they're married or somewhere along the way as they fall in love? Looking at IG bts pictures I thought I saw wedding, Darwin wearing a ring, etc. BTW, in ManeeYardFar it was the first time I saw Willy real kiss scene ( it was sensual) with Ann and I was like "OMG!".

CaSURVIVOUR

Since the plot is somewhat "adapted" from ManeeYardFar, maybe when they're married or somewhere along the way as they fall in love? Looking at IG bts pictures I thought I saw wedding, Darwin wearing a ring, etc. BTW, in ManeeYardFar it was the first time I saw Willy real kiss scene ( it was sensual) with Ann and I was like "OMG!".

Yep I really ship WillyAnne in MYF the kisses were all real:icon12::naughty2::love::risas3::risas3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Beautiful.....

Awww....Yaya's on the British Dailymail.co.uk.
Agree with what they wrote "...Thai actress Urassaya Sperbund sizzled in a ruffled black dress and heeled ankled boots."

Zimbio Entertainment news....

@duang_np, LVThailand team, posted this picture with a caption: " That's the wrap for Paris Fashion week SS2018. Can't wait to see you again in November! It's my greatest pleasure to work with you! @urassayas #yaya #yayaurassaya #urassayas #UrassayaSperbund #LVThailand #LVPARIS"

Looking forward to see Yaya works with LVThailand again in November....

So pretty.....Being touristy...

cr:as tagged,rightful owner,pantip

Last edited:
Mummy Duck is working in France whereas Daddy Bear is taking care & having good times with their son Léo looooool :risas3:(delusional thought)

Thanks to smoothmuffin for this clip "just the way you are" Yaya :)
Video -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ1P9KkBtJJ/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

About last night...beauty!!!

Daddy Bear and Léo (Ae supachai's nephew)

All credits go to the rightful owners

thanks @sasuke06

I would rather call Yaya :icon12:Mama Bear:love::naughty2: then :icon12:Papa Bear for Nadech:love::naughty2::clap::thumbup::pancarta::pancarta::cheer:

:love:MYF:icon12: is actually my dream remake lakorn for NY:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:THANKS to ms Anne for making my dream come true though it's only similar not really a remake:cheer:

My dream movie or could be a lakorn for NY are 2 different genres:icon12: The Notebook (romantic drama):love: and :love::naughty2:Mr and Mrs Smith(action romantic comedy):love:these movies have lots of :love::facepalm::icon12:SKINSHIPS:love::naughty2::icon12::facepalm::pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3:

I really dont like Nakee 2 but still interested because of NY collaboration:cheer:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am officially missing NY now:sad6::sad6::sad6:

watching NY old fin videos is the only option to do:risas3::risas3:

watch :icon12::naughty2:Papa Bear closely @1:43 onwards how he flirts/teases Mama Bear:love::naughty2:
I just finished GRGR and don't know what to do - missing them already. I've been doing just that, watching old fin videos.

Now going to finish last episode of another lakorn and then back to obsessing Nadech & Yaya in Youtube and IG.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
:love:MYF:icon12: is actually my dream remake lakorn for NY:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:THANKS to ms Anne for making my dream come true though it's only similar not really a remake:cheer:

My dream movie or could be a lakorn for NY are 2 different genres:icon12: The Notebook (romantic drama):love: and :love::naughty2:Mr and Mrs Smith(action romantic comedy):love:these movies have lots of :love::facepalm::icon12:SKINSHIPS:love::naughty2::icon12::facepalm::pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3:
Here's one, and hopefully many more, similar scenes from MYF. Maybe someone posted this earlier in one of these past pages but this looks like Dawin and his groomsmen before wedding?
https://instagram.com/p/BZ4xOmFFLwn/

Mr. and Mrs. Smith would have been an awesome idea for them. :icon12: