[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

LV isn't known for their apparel... it's all about the luggage with LV. Yaya suits the look for Coach better than LV... although I do think that she's pulling off the LV looks that she's been rocking for various occasions but the style and vibe isn't really her... it's much older that's why jennifer connelly and michelle williams are the main face for LV. But they're trying to target younger buyers that's why they have like jayden and sophie as one of their newer ambassadors.

Yep but LV is slowly venturing to apparels i am actually referring to European signature clothing in general not specifically LV only.I guess my taste is not into European style because I am an asian so I am not impress with their styles of fashion Yaya is a perfect model for their designs being mixed and her figure is just perfect as a fashion model:thumbup:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
but i really liked the dress that she wore when she was in Japan. This one is mehhh

Yaya looks really western whenever she's in europe lol.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
i love yaya's hairstyle (well okay i love her overall) but LV's outfit doesnt do justice to her... coach and dior suits her more, i feel like.
LV outfits r too peculiar for my taste, tbh.

it might just be me but i've been hoping mae kaew would "accidentally" slip and give us a pic of nadech playing with hapa during this NY separation or something LOL

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like having her hair up wouldn't have worked well with that outfit, but that's just my opinion. Her hair down kind of compliments(?) the flowiness of the dress.
I love her shoes :love:
Not really. Her hair length isn't long enough to give off that long lush feeling. Plus this dress is shapeless with a high neckline. Her hair up should've been most optimal... if her hair was really long then maybe she could've gotten away with it. Not today ahahha She should've done like a similar hairdo to last night but maybe even a messy ponytail coz she would've come off more young, playful, bouncy... she kinda just looks flat here with the whole assemble of wearing a shapeless mumu dress that she's not quite tall enough for... Yaya actually has a nice shaped head and long neck, she should've shown it off... adds more grace too. I'm not impressed with her glam squad for this trip. Her make-up is also not nice. It's light make-up but not enough to make it seem seamless. Last night, she needed way more concealer too. I liked her total look and make up from the today show interview with the leh lub cast. She also wears so little make up when she does these shows but she needs a little more for some pop. Her whole face is just foundation but they're gonna color in her eyebrows so dark like whaaat??

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yesterday, she has had her hair up, it's good that this time, she lets it, I must be someone who is not difficult, whatever is her hairstyle, whatever clothes she wears, I always find her so beautiful, she has the aura of sublimating everything she wears whatever is her look. I think Louis Vuitton team knows what they do to match the hairstyle with the outfit. As for me, it matches with the outfit. Yaya is someone who is very beautiful naturally, so much make up could be a mistake and her outfit is enough colourful to get people's attention on her.

She is so beautiful :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZy2HfdFOJe/?taken-by=bazaarthailand
bazaarthailand

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yesterday, she has had her hair up, it's good that this time, she lets it, I must be someone who is not difficult, whatever is her hairstyle, whatever clothes she wears, I always find her so beautiful, she has the aura of subliming everything she wears whatever is her look. I think Louis Vuitton team knows what they do to match the hairstyle with the outfit. As for me, it matches with the outfit.

I don't ask myself so much question, she is so beautiful OMG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZy2HfdFOJe/?taken-by=bazaarthailand
bazaarthailand

All credits go to the rightful owners

HEYYYYY, Am I the only one who heard in Cat's IG stories, Yaya was saying "Hi Honey" ????????!! Is she factime with Nadech?! LOL (and then Cat was saying hello to that person)
the video -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZy3qOGHMJN/?tagged=urassayas
I think Yaya was filming her IG story at that point