[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
@pinky3 thank u for the info :)

Also guys one of the big interNYfan acc on YouTube “nadech yaya team” was terminated due to antis reporting that Nyteam have been spamming n violently copyright rules. So sad cuz that acc uploads the quickest eng sub of Ny activities. Was so helpful to all us InterNYfans. :sad6:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Wh

Also guys one of the big interNYfan acc on YouTube “nadech yaya team” was terminated due to antis reporting that Nyteam have been spamming n violently copyright rules. So sad cuz that acc uploads the quickest eng sub of Ny activities. Was so helpful to all us InterNYfans. :sad6:
Feel annoying with those antis

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

Whattt? whats wrong with those people :BangHead:

@Anne22 @Nadechlover

don't waste your time with NY Haters:fighting3::fighting3: IGNORING:thumbup: them is the key to HAPPY Shipping:cheer: we can't stop them let them do what they want until they become tired the more you give them your time of noticing them the more they will become aggressive in BASHING you and NY so choose a Peaceful Happy Shipping because NYers have so many reasons to be happy:cheer::clap::thumbup:

NY just arrived safe in Thailand from their short HK vacation then again NY will travel together again today to continue filming Nakee2:love::naughty2::icon12:F_CK You Haters!!!:fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::aaaaa::cheer::clap::thumbup::pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:
I actually didn't like it ahhahaah I'm harsh with movies though hahaha fun tidbit, Yaya was gonna play the starbucks girl in it but she was too busy. And when yaya filmed her spanish project, nadech helped them with finding the equipment for the shoot. And nadech wrote an english paper about yaya, something about how he admired her ahhaaha They really love to support each other.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

totally related:icon12::cheer::clap::thumbup:

ViXen

sarNie Egg

Hi all, I has been a silence reader and a fan of NY for a few years now. Due to recents events I decided to create this acct. today i found out not only nadech Yaya team was terminated but also another big interNYfan acc which is Nadech Yaya International fan club fb page was also terminated ( I hope is temporary)I found out that the admin will b taking a break from subbing NY videos due to ppl keep reuploading all their hard work. It's been a sad day :(:(:(

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all, I has been a silence reader and a fan of NY for a few years now. Due to recents events I decided to create this acct. today i found out not only nadech Yaya team was terminated but also another big interNYfan acc which is Nadech Yaya International fan club fb page was also terminated ( I hope is temporary)I found out that the admin will b taking a break from subbing NY videos due to ppl keep reuploading all their hard work. It's been a sad day :(:(:(
OMG noooooooooooooo! NY international fc and Nadech Yaya team were the only places I could go to to get their subbed vids. If it wasn't for them, I wouldnt know NY. This is really sad.

aww today is mk couple anniversary, made me think do ny ever celebrate anniversary :rolleyes:

this interview of nadech was so sweettt

2:52, 2:34
thanks @Anne22

It is very obvious Nadech said in this interview he wants PRIVACY for his LOVE LIFE reporters are saying for him to do like MK couple things I really like his answers that all sweet pictures with his girl is not for public viewing:icon12:and he said NY and MK have different life style so true NY is:icon12: traditional and idealistic:icon12: while MK is liberated couples

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
thanks @Anne22

It is very obvious Nadech said in this interview he wants PRIVACY for his LOVE LIFE reporters are saying for him to do like MK couple things I really like his answers that all sweet pictures with his girl is not for public viewing:icon12:and he said NY and MK have different life style so true NY is:icon12: traditional and idealistic:icon12: while MK is liberated couples
I strongly agree with you, relationship is between two people, showing too much will only make it look like a publicity, even though sometimes i did want to see their sweet photos heheheh

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
James Ma is very poor, when yaya posts a pic with him, he has been accused to fall in love with yaya, these people are really trying to pair up yaya with all the guys around the world is it?:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Kian

sarNie Egg
thanks @Anne22

I think the thing that makes NY stand out from other celebrity couples is that we can clearly see their love and affection for each other even without them explicitly stating that they are in a relationship or publicizing their relationship in other ways like through sweet pictures on IG. That says tons about the chemistry that they have together, which surpasses the need for physical labels of boyfriend/girlfriend or dating. This is why I respect their relationship so much.

James Ma is very poor, when yaya posts a pic with him, he has been accused to fall in love with yaya, these people are really trying to pair up yaya with all the guys around the world is it?:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
no JM is not poor the who accused him is the one POOR and PATHETIC her or his STUPIDITY is beyond help again do not waste your time on this kind of foolishness NYers has so many reasons to be happy:cheer::clap::thumbup:

I think the thing that makes NY stand out from other celebrity couples is that we can clearly see their love and affection for each other even without them explicitly stating that they are in a relationship or publicizing their relationship in other ways like through sweet pictures on IG. That says tons about the chemistry that they have together, which surpasses the need for physical labels of boyfriend/girlfriend or dating. This is why I respect their relationship so much.

NY are lucky to have their kind of parents they raised NY well:thumbup::angel10: .....if not maybe we can see NY SCANDAL:BangHead::fighting3::fighting3: every now and then:naughty2::nut::facepalm:NY are mixed they have European blood this factor can pave the way of NY becoming wild:naughty2::facepalm: but because their parents did a good job NY remains a good role models:love::angel10::thumbup::clap:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Lol it also didn’t help but add fuel to the flame as yaya has liked all of his pics on his IG page and so his crazy obsessive and general nadech-antis started shipping her n JMa together. I remembered being so pissed off when someone tagged her n jma in a comment saying jma was absolutely perfect for her n that if she really needed to maintain popularity from Koojin with nadech, just keep him as a side dish but marry jma. :BangHead:

They’re so damn vocal :yawn:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Lol it also didn’t help but add fuel to the flame as yaya has liked all of his pics on his IG page and so his crazy obsessive and general nadech-antis started shipping her n JMa together. I remembered being so pissed off when someone tagged her n jma in a comment saying jma was absolutely perfect for her n that if she really needed to maintain popularity from Koojin with nadech, just keep him as a side dish but marry jma. :BangHead:

They’re so damn vocal :yawn:
Because yaya less post pic with nadech, so they can think the way they want haha...

I dont know how can james ma can gain attention from so many girls lol?
It's not your problem JM can deal with it himself he is rich and handsome it's easy for him to have some girlfriend who knows might be he is like Nadech a very private person he probably has a gf already a non showbiz one just like Mario we dont know who is gf but he has i followed him in IG he never showed his gf there.