[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
At first I did think that Nadech cared for/loved Yaya more than Yaya did for him but now I believe they just have different ways of expressing their feelings so one might appear stronger than the other even though the love is the same? Like Nadech's stares are more passionate (?) and he seems to always want to be around her & touch her (e.g. her back or her arms) but I've been beginning to notice (mainly in the BTS) videos that Yaya is also quite a touchy person. Nadech always looks like he's scared Yaya will vanish from his life xD It's really cute :icon12:

On the Mark thing, I never really tuned into Mark's work until KC but I've always got slightly playboy-ish vibes from him, then I heard about the Mint C scandal and I was like lol. I basically don't have much of an opinion of him but for Yaya & Nadech to be friends with him he must be a decent person in some aspects. As long as they are all happy with their friendship with each other I'm not that bothered.

I really want NY to go on another trip together overseas (maybe Norway heheheee) like they did for the Coach event so they can be in a less conservative and more chill environment where most people probably don't know they are famous. That way we can get even more fin worthy BTS pics & videos :pancarta:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let me share with you one of my favorite quotes from a Hallmark card given to me many years ago.

"Friendship is like a beautiful garden, the more you put into it, the better it grows. "

I think this quote is very much applied to NY.
They started off as being colleagues and then friends. They nourished that friendship, and it blossomed into something beautiful :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Then came along "Urassayas' since 2011"

thanks @Vimalee

I'm having much butterflies now:icon12::naughty2::love:I used to call myself DELUSIONAL:fighting3::fighting3:because I want more solid evidence that NY are indeed dating without them admitting it thanks to Ya's shirt given to her teerak the one that shows her :love::naughty2:OWNERSHIP:icon12:

BTW i just finished reading Nakee2 thread you and sasuke did a very wonderful job to defend our beloved NY:cheer::clap::thumbup:

At first I did think that Nadech cared for/loved Yaya more than Yaya did for him but now I believe they just have different ways of expressing their feelings so one might appear stronger than the other even though the love is the same? Like Nadech's stares are more passionate (?) and he seems to always want to be around her & touch her (e.g. her back or her arms) but I've been beginning to notice (mainly in the BTS) videos that Yaya is also quite a touchy person. Nadech always looks like he's scared Yaya will vanish from his life xD It's really cute :icon12:

On the Mark thing, I never really tuned into Mark's work until KC but I've always got slightly playboy-ish vibes from him, then I heard about the Mint C scandal and I was like lol. I basically don't have much of an opinion of him but for Yaya & Nadech to be friends with him he must be a decent person in some aspects. As long as they are all happy with their friendship with each other I'm not that bothered.

I really want NY to go on another trip together overseas (maybe Norway heheheee) like they did for the Coach event so they can be in a less conservative and more chill environment where most people probably don't know they are famous. That way we can get even more fin worthy BTS pics & videos :pancarta:

When Nadech will go to Norway with Yaya that's the UNDENIABLE sign:icon12::love::naughty2::crybaby2:that NY will be getting married:cheer::sad6:not now but anytime :cheer::clap:SOON:thumbup::pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya Thank you :thumbup:

Can anyone tell me what this is about please? Is Yaya getting an award?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZGK82TAKQ5/
She won the best female actress award 2017 from Dara Inside (for her role as Miss G I guess because PetraMin was not counted in). The 1st one and surely not the last, many will come for sure. This is the 2nd year Dara Inside make an award ceremony. (For Nadech, we'll have to wait for the end of this year and 2018 for his role as PetraMin because his last lakorn as Nai Singh in TRKJ has been on aired in dec2015...lol)

What are you looking for Nadech? Of course, Yaya lol :risas3::love: but you re not the only, Yaya seems to stare at you sweetly.

Nadech & Yaya came back after a 5days of shooting Nakee2 in province. (they look like they are already a family, so warmfull :))

Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for being in the top 10 Thai Celebs that are famous for their acting skills and talents!!! :aaaaa::cheer::thumbup:

Nadech is number 3 and Yaya is number 9 on the Thailand People‘s chart. So proud of them to be among the senior actors/actresses....

cr:nine entertainment,rightful owner

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
In TNNKK I really like the scene where

1. Nadech says "I can be any man's dream girl but I want to be a real man only for one person" then kiss Yaya

2. When yaya cry because Nadech left her and suddenly Nadech come and wipe her tears and say "don't cry my good girl"
Same here but I think my absolute favourite scene was when nadech picks yaya up n spins her around because she said yes to his proposal. The cinematic n background song was on point