[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I love that quote :icon12:
I love that too!

I was watching an old concert 4+1 Superstars ( Nadech and the boys) and I love his other quote too! They did a skit and he said he did not have a girlfriend. One of his virtues is "Wait for true love that comes last, is better than to be the one with no meaning that came first" and he told the audiences to take that quote to heart. * my translations of the quote*. Even in that concert, he outshine the other fellows (Boy, Mark, Ken, and my other man - Mario).

Kian

sarNie Egg
@sasuke06 - your posts are always so informative! Thank you your explanations.

Somewhere in one of theses responses you told another member she's lucky to discovered NY in 2016 so she can ship and fin them. Well, I must be the luckiest girl here cause I only discovered them about two months ago - so I can ship them for real. Also, you're so right with this comment "Most of those who ship Yaya with Mark has discovered her with Kluen Cheewit so we cannot blame them to ship her with Mark, because they ignore old NY's lakorn and doesn't know Nadech." I was one of those fans and shipped those two hard after KC. I found YaYa in that lakorn and start liking her and was like "ugh, she with this Nadech person, wished I like him but I am not a fan - ugh!" :risas3: I started liking Mark and tried to watch his lakorns but couldn't watch them all. My friends ( we're in US) said go watch this Nadech guy and I remember an AF fan recommended me to give GRGR a chance and that's whn I said "Hello Khun Charles!" :risas3:
Like I've said, I'll follow him in any lakorn.

To sum it up- I like YaYa in KC, but love Nadech in GRGR, which lead me to Love NY! *I hope this never come true, but when the day comes where they are no longer together - I will have stopped watching lakorns long before that. Many moons ago, I was so sad when I found out that Willy M & Mew Lalita and Ken & Ann did not ended up together :crybaby2::)
When I read this post in the beginning, I thought I typed this up in my sleep because this sounds just like me lol. I was introduced to Thai entertainment through Kluen Cheewit, so naturally, I wanted MY to end up together in real life. But obviously I respected Yaya's decision to date someone else in reality, so I started GRGR, then Rising Sun and DJA to get to know Nadech and their relationship better. Around the same time, I also found a lot of old news about Mark which I'm sure has been mentioned here already (the Mint incident, messages to Kim while she was dating Jett, etc.). I'm sure Mark is a good brother to Ya, but I'd rather the person she dates someone who doesn't have that kind of history and won't make her feel insecure all the time. Also, Mark and Yaya will never be anything more than friends and coworkers because Ya cares for Kim a lot (judging by the pics of Yaya and Kim at Kim's dad's funeral). Their shippers need to realize this.

Anyway, fast forward, I am a huge NY fan now and I love how Nadech treats Yaya like a princess and how they look at each other when the other is talking. Nadech and Yaya care for each other differently because they have different personalities, so I wish people would stop assuming one of them loves the other more. They just express their love and care for each other differently. Their moments aren't earthshaking in any way, but it's enough for me as a fan to see their expressions and gestures to each other.

Btw, I'm really glad I found these NY threads on here because all the NY fans I follow on Twitter are Thai, so all updates are in Thai and I can't really discuss anything about NY with them. Thankful to have you guys :icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Kian "Also, Mark and Yaya will never be anything more than friends and coworkers because Ya cares for Kim a lot (judging by the pics of Yaya and Kim at Kim's dad's funeral). Their shippers need to realize this. "

I can also add that Yaya care a lot about Nadech, she knows how to behave to not let people make dramas. Even she posted a pic with James Ma, NY's little brother, she has to clarify this:
  • urassayasHappyyy happy birthday to the sweetest James!!! wishing you all the best for this year na ka n it's gna b a good one for sure!!
    ปล. ไม่ใช้เค้กของญ่าแต่บังเอิญเดินเข้าร้านตอนที่เข้าถือเค้กออกมาพอดี hehehe we go dinner soon ok!
The thai part -> "PS: This is not my cake but I accidently come to the restaurant when they are going to bring him the cake hehehe we go dinner soon ok!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWFI6jfjOCD/?taken-by=urassayas

About Mark, He behaves strangely and is not helpful towards Kim. When people are shipping Yaya with Him and wish Kim's death, he come on Yaya's IG to publicly praise her by saying "you re so beautiful". He knows what will be the impact to make such a comment publicly. he also used to like every pics of Yaya even in NYFC IG. Sometimes, I ask myself how he succeed to see Yaya's pics, the main reason is he follows #urassayas lol. I don't know what is his intention but he should be carefull, moreover when some crazy chinese fan (the most craziest MY shipper are from China) dream of killing Kim.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYI49zdn8_z/?taken-by=urassayas

Another thing, Yaya's spec are: mixed thai guy, gentleman who is funny, looks manly like western people (her crush "Orlando Bloom"), she doesn't like chinese/korean cute look so you can ban JJ, Mark etc... She wants someone who can easily click on with her family....Well Yaya, it's NADECHHHHHHH lol.

These two interviews are my favourites among many more, they are so cute! You should look at it. This is not just Nadech who love Yaya a lot but She is also so in love with her man "nobody can beat Nadech", she said herself

Nadech has also admitted publicly in 2015 that Yaya is the most special woman in his life

I insist again but go to look at all NYinterFC videos, they have kindly translated many news/shows/events/ interviews/concerts about NY, you will begin to understand a lot about their relationship.

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Actually yaya isn't nadech first girlfriend because he admitted in the interview with gq men he already dated 5 girls, and for yaya, yes nadech is yaya's first boyfriend that's why she really love nadech, eventhought yaya isn't nadech first girlfriend but we know that nadech want yaya to be his last love like he say in one of his interview that if he will be marry, he will be marry to yaya only, and like the quote "as man, you are lucky to be woman's first love but as woman you are lucky to be man's last love"

My dear

You probably misunderstood Nadech he never considered those girls his past girlfriends for him it wasn't serious.We all know young teen boys are generally tend to explore to try something exciting something new for fun sake .It's up to you if you believe this or not.I am just basing on Nadech's old interviews.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Hi friends, do you think that after people saw LLSR, there would be less and less people shipping Yaya and mark together because of all those long (time) real kisses from NY (which I think that they had never done those long real kisses with their other co-stars). I love LLSR because I honestly think that the ending of the lakorn clearly helps raise LGTBQIA awareness. It honestly think that one of the reasons for medium rating of LLSR is about of the LGTBQIA issues. There are many people in Thailand and in many other countries that are not very supportive of LGTBQIA population. My friends who are studying in Thailand said that NY earns the heart of may LGTBQIA population in Thailand after LLSR.

Also, before I was ok with mark because I thought that he is a good friend of Nadech. But, after his "affair" with Mint, his leaked pic with View, and his flirtatious actions with Bella, I am not ok with him. I am sorry for my negative comments about mark to mark's fans in this thread if there is any. sorry, but I really and honestly not ok with him nowadays.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I just love reading all the comments on NY in this forum it's just so entertaining, it really shows how much ppl love and adore NY.

Even the negative ones are fun to read lol... it's just shows how popular NY is.. everyone is talking about them..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Seems like we have a lot of new NY fans here.
Welcome, welcome!
Thank you for the visits and hope you will stay for a while.

I feel like a granny here since I joined this forum just to follow NY in 2010. I'm probably one of the very few left from 2010 that's still here.
We have many good writers, and I would like to thank all for your through analysis and info on NY. They've brought back so many fond memories I have back then.

About Nadech's boyhood puppy crushes, it reminded me of what I had read a long time ago.
Nadech and a group of friends went to the mall, and his friends dared him to approach an attractive lady.
After gathering all his courage, he went up to ask her for the phone number.
The lady responded,
"Do you want my phone number or my fiance's ?"
He probably ran as fast as his two legs could carry him, lol.

I have heard of this phrase before and I think a lot of people believe it, I do "as a man, you are lucky to be the woman's first love, but as a woman you are lucky to be the man's last love"

One of my many favorite pictures of NY

credit as tagged

21740389_1757872897846705_8262104006432746211_n.jpg

hi all

i would like to make a correction to myself i used to think that Nadech was really SECRETIVE....well i suddenly realized that being secretive and a person who wants privacy are totally different so therefore I totally understand why NY choose not to admit directly about their romantic relationship and I respect their mutual decision neither the two are secretive but only wants to keep it in PRIVATE:icon12::love::naughty2:so this explains the above Sag life of Nadech:aaaaa::clap:

ChL_piJUoAAiWUc.jpg

the above quote:icon12: is literally NY 's situation:icon12: for the longest time loud and clear no further explanation:icon12::naughty2::love::clap::cheer::pancarta::thumbup:

and the last but not the least i found this from twitter......:risas3::risas3:

:icon12::love::icon12::love::icon12::naughty2::thumbup:Once you fall in love:icon12:, there’s no going back to being just friends.:icon12::love::pancarta::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Hi friends, do you think that after people saw LLSR, there would be less and less people shipping Yaya and mark together because of all those long (time) real kisses from NY (which I think that they had never done those long real kisses with their other co-stars). I love LLSR because I honestly think that the ending of the lakorn clearly helps raise LGTBQIA awareness. It honestly think that one of the reasons for medium rating of LLSR is about of the LGTBQIA issues. There are many people in Thailand and in many other countries that are not very supportive of LGTBQIA population. My friends who are studying in Thailand said that NY earns the heart of may LGTBQIA population in Thailand after LLSR.

Also, before I was ok with mark because I thought that he is a good friend of Nadech. But, after his "affair" with Mint, his leaked pic with View, and his flirtatious actions with Bella, I am not ok with him. I am sorry for my negative comments about mark to mark's fans in this thread if there is any. sorry, but I really and honestly not ok with him nowadays.

thank you so much for the info about Mark I am so disappointed with him:BangHead::fighting3: I dont follow him so I am so damn clueless of his FLIRTY attitude to be honest he is perfect with Kim both are flirty (I dont hate Kim but I remember when she greeted Mark publicly via IG that she misses Mark when in fact she was still in a relationship with a certain hi so guy that made her looked so cheap sorry for being frank.At least Kim should break up first to her BF before flirting openly on social media.I wish Mark can understand english so I can slap him:fighting3: with words to fonder to respect Nadech to have the decency to stop flirting Yaya:fighting3::BangHead:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know much about mark but i followed his ig. I honestly dont think he likes to stalk yaya. Im not here to defend him but i actually saw his been liking all the ch3 actresses and actors ig's pic including other top actress (davikah, praya,etc) not just yaya.

liyou

sarNie Hatchling
Also, I might be wrong, but for some reasons, I do think that mark is intentionally trying to create dramas between him and NY. NY won the couple award from Siam Dara every year (even if they did not even have lakorns together). From watching clips from those award ceremonies, I can clearly tell that there are may lakorn couples who do not like NY because of jealousy.

Again I might be wrong here too, but whenever I watched mark's behind the scene moments, I always felt that their is some dishonesty inside him (I felt the same when I watched James Ji's behind the scene moment). I honesty never finished watching behind the scene moments of mark because I felt like he was faking it to make himself look cute or something along that line, and that he saw the camera followed him. sorry, I might be wrong, but I do feel that way.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know much about mark but i followed his ig. I honestly dont think he likes to stalk yaya. Im not here to defend him but i actually saw his been liking all the ch3 actresses and actors ig's pic including other top actress (davikah, praya,etc) not just yaya.
Ok, thank you for your information that's mean I have been misunderstanding till now, sorry for what I post before, and that's why I say before too that mark actually a good person

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Pe Ae, Nadech's current manager, used to be Mark's manager too. He took Mark and Nadech to CH7 first, but CH7 wanted them to be in the evening lakorns which considered to be less prestigious? than prime time lakorns.
Pe Ae didn't want them to start out in the evening lakorns so he took them to CH3 and the rest was history.

I don't follow Mark, but I think he comes from a very well-off family and lives in the big city. Nadech, on the other hand, comes from the country side and took long bus and train rides to work in Bangkok. I read a long time ago that Mark treated Nadech like a younger brother. He would passed on his brand-name clothes to Nadech. Mark's birthday is one day after Yaya's birthday so there would be many occasions when they celebrated together.

They all started their careers at the same time and same channel.
I think they are good friends and support each other.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Pe Ae, Nadech's current manager, used to be Mark's manager too. He took Mark and Nadech to CH7 first, but CH7 wanted them to be in the evening lakorns which considered to be less prestigious? than prime time lakorns.
Pe Ae didn't want them to start out in the evening lakorns so he took them to CH3 and the rest was history.

I don't follow Mark, but I think he comes from a very well-off family and lives in the big city. Nadech, on the other hand, comes from the country side and took long bus and train rides to work in Bangkok. I read a long time ago that Mark treated Nadech like a younger brother. He would passed on his brand-name clothes to Nadech. Mark's birthday is one day after Yaya's birthday so there would be many occasions when they celebrated together.

That's true but that was also a long time ago, now we don't know if they r still close. My guess is that they r okay with one another but the closeness is gone. Mark is more close with the bachelors p'rek of ch3 whereas nadech is close to yaya, his childhood friends (n kind of James Ma).

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling

What a big lost for ch.7 wow!!!!