[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished nadech and mew's lakorn. Omg he is so hot in this lakorn. Nadech with beard is the best i swear lol. Cant stop blushing every time he came out of the screen haha. This would be my fav look of nadech :love:

What about you guys? Whats your fav yaya/ nadech's look ?

For yaya, my fav look of her would be in neung nai suang. She looks absolutely stunning in every dresses she wore and hairstyle. She should consider to do more period lakorn

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished nadech and mew's lakorn. Omg he is so hot in this lakorn. Nadech with beard is the best i swear lol. Cant stop blushing every time he came out of the screen haha. This would be my fav look of nadech :love:

For Yaya, Miss G from KC hands down :love:
For Nadech, Davin from the Crown Princess and Khun Charles from GRGR... gosh he made my tummy tingle :love:

Kian

sarNie Egg

Nadech in Rising Sun or Crown Princess :naughty2:, Yaya definitely in KC. She looked FABULOUS as Jeerawat with light or heavy makeup. I also like her innocent looks in Thoranee and GRGR. :love:

Tanya

sarNie Egg
@sasuke06 Thank you for providing all the links! I don't understand thai :( I knew about NYInterfc, but not about the others, so really, thank you! It's really helpful for the international fans! :)
And I'm glad I 'discovered' them later too, that way I have soooo many things of them to fangirl over :aaaaa:
Duang Jai Akkanee is still my fav NY lakorn, these two were beyond adorable in that :icon12:
Although Slap & Kiss genre is not personally my cup of tea, but I watched GRGR because of NY, and even I have to say their chemistry is so on-point :love:
Thoranee, I have watched until 10 ep, and although I absolutely loved NY in the lakorn, the agriculture part got a bit overwhelming, so I put it on-hold. But thanks to the video you shared, I have got my motivation to pick it back up :thumbup:
I haven't watched Nadech's lakorns with any other actresses, although I have heard good things about it. I will try it someday!
I watched Yaya's Kleun Cheewit about a month ago, it took me so long to watch it, because it felt weird watching her with someone else :pancarta: But then I did try it and enjoyed it a lot! Although, NY are still no. 1 in my heart :icon12:
I'm waiting for Likit Ruk too, although not so patiently. 2018 seems so far away :pancarta:

@Anne22 Nadech's best look, for me, is in upcoming lakorn Likit Ruk. He looks sooo handsome, but then again he always looks handsome :love:
Can't really choose one for Yaya, I love her in any and every look, she's totally my girl crush :icon12:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Also, friends, I think I know why so many international fans here on AF seem to dislike NY. I think most of them get their info about thai dramas and thai ET industry from this facebook page https://www.facebook.com/daranews2015/. The news updates that they uploaded there are so biased. It is a biased page in my opinion. Most of the news about NY they uploaded there are mostly negatives. I hate to it when I saw that. All of their news about Mark is always positive and then, I hate it even more when I saw tons of people there keep commenting there that Mark's and Yaya's chemistry is the best and Mark and Yaya should do more dramas together or date each other. Those commenters got biased info from that facebook page I think.

When my friends who are now studying in Thailand sent me that facebook link, I thought that this facebook support NY since their used NY's pic as their homepage pic. But, I was wrong.

To me, NY has the best chemistry. I watched KC, but the I did not see the spark of profound feeling in their eyes. However, NY always have that spark in their eyes that is unique, and many thai people adore NY because of that unique spark in their eyes when they look at each other too.
Welcome Liyou! :)

I personally thought her chemistry with Mark was amazing and would love to see her acting again with him. I think people there, on Twitter and Instagram started to ship Mark and Yaya because of 3 reasons:
1)Their incredible and touching performances in KC which made people root for them (btw, the hate Nadech got during and after KC is nothing compared to the hate Kim got. There were reports of how fans of the show started wishing that Kim would die so that Yaya could date Mark like Gee did with Thit. It was really weird and messed up)
2)Nadech refusing to admit that Yaya is his gf after Yaya allowed reporters to refer to them as BF/GF. His manager made things worse imo when he said that Yaya doesnt speak Thai well and didn't understand the question which appears to have offended Yaya herself based on her Dara daily 2016 awards interview. This situation was very sensitive and a lot of Yaya's fans were annoyed with how Nadech and his manager handled it. I'm sure Nadech meant no harm and just wanted to protect Yaya's reputation but unfortunately, their response made a lot of people, especially Yaya's antis, think that Yaya was chasing Nadech while he wasn't interested in her. I even saw a comment here on asianfuse by a poster who said something along the lines of Yaya needs to stop tying him down especially when hes clearly not into her. Alternatively, if Yaya had accepted Nadech's manager's statement about her not speaking Thai well, Thai citizens would have criticized her lack of language skills considering that she has been working in the industry for 7 years and lived her whole life in Thailand with a Thai mother. I think this was the first time that Yaya was stuck in such an awkward situation. At the time, a lot of her fans were hoping that Nadech would get her out of this mess by finally admitting their status. When that didnt happen, a lot of her fans stopped supporting Nadech and began shipping her with Mark especially after seeing how open Mark is about his love for Kim.
3)Nadech and Yaya seemed to be distant from each other earlier this year. Since 2013, NY have always appeared close and looked like they were in a romantic relationship. Despite the fact that they always refused to admit that they were bf/gf, they still treated each other like lovers and were open about it. Like I said before, Nadech's mom would always post pics of them or the 2 families hanging out. She would often post pics of NY and add sweet captions to them. Nadech also tends to flirt and chat with Yaya all the time just like we saw in pittanomipa's most recent video of them filming the last episode of LLSR. However, earlier this year, NY didnt appear as close as they have appeared in previous years or even recently over the last 2 months. I may be wrong but I definitely felt that they looked distant and frankly, I even thought that they may have broken up after seeing how they barely interacted or glanced at each other during the Dara daily awards earlier this year. We also barely saw any sweet pics of the two of them on set or elsewhere during that period of time. At that time, I noticed other NY fans and even the media wonder about whether the 2 broke up. However, I have noticed that ever since they went to Switzerland to film the Crown Princess, things have gone back to normal and they seem as sweet as ever. Who knows, maybe they had an argument and took a little break which is perfectly normal for any couple out there. Regardless of what happened earlier this year, they are definitely back together and I would say, stronger than ever :thumbup:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
@Shiera, i've seen the daradaily interview before, and very confused of what actually happened early this year. Thank you for your explanation

Those who said nadech is not into yaya must be crazy lol i mean look at his eyes and actions. In fact i always thought he might afraid of losing her given the fact that she's already went international and has a potential to feature in more international brand (told ya her face looks like vs model :clap:). a lot of hot good looking man might try to hit on her lol
I hope both of them will have faith on each other because they deserve each other :icon12:

Last edited:

Kian

sarNie Egg
Just wondering, but does Nadech still have the same manager? The guy that said Yaya's Thai isn't fluent enough?

I went on YouTube and searched for NY moments during the award ceremony you guys are talking about and I'm glad to see they did have some cute moments :love:. If something was seriously wrong, they probably wouldn't talk to each other at all.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome Liyou! :)

I personally thought her chemistry with Mark was amazing and would love to see her acting again with him. I think people there, on Twitter and Instagram started to ship Mark and Yaya because of 3 reasons:
1)Their incredible and touching performances in KC which made people root for them (btw, the hate Nadech got during and after KC is nothing compared to the hate Kim got. There were reports of how fans of the show started wishing that Kim would die so that Yaya could date Mark like Gee did with Thit. It was really weird and messed up)
2)Nadech refusing to admit that Yaya is his gf after Yaya allowed reporters to refer to them as BF/GF. His manager made things worse imo when he said that Yaya doesnt speak Thai well and didn't understand the question which appears to have offended Yaya herself based on her Dara daily 2016 awards interview. This situation was very sensitive and a lot of Yaya's fans were annoyed with how Nadech and his manager handled it. I'm sure Nadech meant no harm and just wanted to protect Yaya's reputation but unfortunately, their response made a lot of people, especially Yaya's antis, think that Yaya was chasing Nadech while he wasn't interested in her. I even saw a comment here on asianfuse by a poster who said something along the lines of Yaya needs to stop tying him down especially when hes clearly not into her. Alternatively, if Yaya had accepted Nadech's manager's statement about her not speaking Thai well, Thai citizens would have criticized her lack of language skills considering that she has been working in the industry for 7 years and lived her whole life in Thailand with a Thai mother. I think this was the first time that Yaya was stuck in such an awkward situation. At the time, a lot of her fans were hoping that Nadech would get her out of this mess by finally admitting their status. When that didnt happen, a lot of her fans stopped supporting Nadech and began shipping her with Mark especially after seeing how open Mark is about his love for Kim.
3)Nadech and Yaya seemed to be distant from each other earlier this year. Since 2013, NY have always appeared close and looked like they were in a romantic relationship. Despite the fact that they always refused to admit that they were bf/gf, they still treated each other like lovers and were open about it. Like I said before, Nadech's mom would always post pics of them or the 2 families hanging out. She would often post pics of NY and add sweet captions to them. Nadech also tends to flirt and chat with Yaya all the time just like we saw in pittanomipa's most recent video of them filming the last episode of LLSR. However, earlier this year, NY didnt appear as close as they have appeared in previous years or even recently over the last 2 months. I may be wrong but I definitely felt that they looked distant and frankly, I even thought that they may have broken up after seeing how they barely interacted or glanced at each other during the Dara daily awards earlier this year. We also barely saw any sweet pics of the two of them on set or elsewhere during that period of time. At that time, I noticed other NY fans and even the media wonder about whether the 2 broke up. However, I have noticed that ever since they went to Switzerland to film the Crown Princess, things have gone back to normal and they seem as sweet as ever. Who knows, maybe they had an argument and took a little break which is perfectly normal for any couple out there. Regardless of what happened earlier this year, they are definitely back together and I would say, stronger than ever :thumbup:
I love NY, but in my opinion, Nadech's love to yaya is stronger than Yaya's love to Nadech because i can always see from Nadech eyes his love. I think Nadech does not want to admit their relationship with yaya because love is between two people, there is no need to announce to whole world like mk couple, if they do so, it will be like promote or selling their koojin status, it will be bad for the girl. During that time, kc is airing, thats why they are more private as you noticed whenever they act with others there will sure be alot of dramas coming out. I think Nadech is just want to protect yaya lakorn.
Mark not impressed me at all even though i admit he is handsome. Before together with kim, he flirts with many girls, he even very close with other girls even though he has girlfriend. Those people shipping mark yaya are definitely new fans or just shipping them because they did look alike. By the way, kim is poorer than nadech because people bashed her very much to ship MY.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Just wondering, but does Nadech still have the same manager? The guy that said Yaya's Thai isn't fluent enough?

I went on YouTube and searched for NY moments during the award ceremony you guys are talking about and I'm glad to see they did have some cute moments :love:. If something was seriously wrong, they probably wouldn't talk to each other at all.
During promotion of their individual lakorns they r expected to sell their chemistry with their costars n during that time nadech paired with mew, teaw and Patricia whereas yaya had jj n mark but they still had some couple events like lay, true move etc.

P'a personally manages aum patcharapa but Nadech is still in P'a management team. P'gu (most of the time) looks after nadech and p'aarash (sometimes, she mostly looks after Jm nowadays).

I honestly think p'a didn't mean anything when he said that yaya might not understand Thai 100%. I think he was just trying to protect NY cuz they didn't announce their relationship n that time they had other lakorns they had to promote and the fact that nadech himself said that his personal life is no one's business so he doesn't have to tell p'a anything if he doesn't want to because he n p'a has an understanding.
But yeah during that time because Ny haven't worked together in a lakorn for 2years n since they're so private, speculations about them breaking up started like wild-fire.

:)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I love NY, but in my opinion, Nadech's love to yaya is stronger than Yaya's love to Nadech because i can always see from Nadech eyes his love. I think Nadech does not want to admit their relationship with yaya because love is between two people, there is no need to announce to whole world like mk couple, if they do so, it will be like promote or selling their koojin status, it will be bad for the girl. During that time, kc is airing, thats why they are more private as you noticed whenever they act with others there will sure be alot of dramas coming out. I think Nadech is just want to protect yaya lakorn.
Mark not impressed me at all even though i admit he is handsome. Before together with kim, he flirts with many girls, he even very close with other girls even though he has girlfriend. Those people shipping mark yaya are definitely new fans or just shipping them because they did look alike. By the way, kim is poorer than nadech because people bashed her very much to ship MY.
Oh yeah! The amount of hate Kim got (n still getting) especially from these new fans r so bad. Someone on IG made an account to attack her n nadech while promoting yaya with mark (to be together) n then NYers + MKers joined forces n got that account banned (that person had the nerve to actually tag NY n MK on their posts)

Also I have to give it to mark, becuz of his reputation he is able to EASILY sell his chemistry with them but his strongest is obviously with Kim. Whereas nadech doesn't make that much of an effort, he does have chemistry with all his costars but only onscreen, during offscreen he does set a limit so that their chemistry is often delivered in a way that audiences can only imagine like they r friendly.

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
During promotion of their individual lakorns they r expected to sell their chemistry with their costars n during that time nadech paired with mew, teaw and Patricia whereas yaya had jj n mark but they still had some couple events like lay, true move etc.

P'a personally manages aum patcharapa but Nadech is still in P'a management team. P'gu (most of the time) looks after nadech and p'aarash (sometimes, she mostly looks after Jm nowadays).

I honestly think p'a didn't mean anything when he said that yaya might not understand Thai 100%. I think he was just trying to protect NY cuz they didn't announce their relationship n that time they had other lakorns they had to promote and the fact that nadech himself said that his personal life is no one's business so he doesn't have to tell p'a anything if he doesn't want to because he n p'a has an understanding.
But yeah during that time because Ny haven't worked together in a lakorn for 2years n since they're so private, speculations about them breaking up started like wild-fire.

:)
It's quite unfair for nadech since yaya can act with any other actors when they complain here and there when nadech has lakorns with other actresses.
And even has other who said nadech is not famous at all and only depend on yaya popularity by clinging on her.
What insane people...

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah! The amount of hate Kim got (n still getting) especially from these new fans r so bad. Someone on IG made an account to attack her n nadech while promoting yaya with mark (to be together) n then NYers + MKers joined forces n got that account banned (that person had the nerve to actually tag NY n MK on their posts)

Also I have to give it to mark, becuz of his reputation he is able to EASILY sell his chemistry with them but his strongest is obviously with Kim. Whereas nadech doesn't make that much of an effort, he does have chemistry with all his costars but only onscreen, during offscreen he does set a limit so that their chemistry is often delivered in a way that audiences can only imagine like they r friendly.
Because nadech really loves and cares for yaya, all people know that he never see other girls like the way he see yaya, nadech really have the skills in acting than mark, and he can have chemistry with mew teaw kim but only onscreen, his awards is definitely more than mark whether is with yaya or other actresses. I think nadech cant choose good script whereas mark is more good at choosing script, nadech has less sweetscene with others whereas mark has more skinship with others.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
It's quite unfair for nadech since yaya can act with any other actors when they complain here and there when nadech has lakorns with other actresses.
And even has other who said nadech is not famous at all and only depend on yaya popularity by clinging on her.
What insane people...
Exactly, but if u think about it during the time when nadech didn't come out with any lakorn for like a year or something he still topped ALOT of Thai n international polls n still received lots of awards (most of which he didn't even attend due to filming schedule). I still think that nadech only takes 1 or 2 lakorns at a time because he wants to finish his masters, spend as much time with his family (especially his dad, there was 1 interview in particular that he talked about stressing out about how he was scared that something might happen to his dad due to his current condition n he, nadech, doesn't want to take his time with his dad for granted). Also like someone said in this industry females tend to lose their popularity at the age of 30 whereas males can still steadily maintain their popularity and so I think that's y yaya is pushing herself to expand as much as possible to secure her popularity (she was taking 3-4 lakorn during NNS but got sick n so had to take it easy with 2/3 lakorn)

Edit: despite mark getting some really good script his acting is still in need of a lot of working on. He does great in some scenes but overall his performance is okay at best nothing stellar. He chooses scripts that has lots of skin-ship because he knows he can act best at them because of his reputation so he can easily sell their chemistry. In fact this past year up to now mark has gotten lots of lakorn but he wasn't able to grap the opportunity to showcase amazing acting skills, only be seen as the handsome guy

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi @liyou , welcome to NY world!

Hi @Shiera, there are many statement that my opinions differ from yours (you may be misunderstood like many people that NY had problems) or maybe you was just trying to explain the situation. You are one of the AF member who make always great analyse about Yaya and NY so I wish with my post, you will understand that there were no problems between them. When I read your comment, I think many InterFC have thought like this that's why there were many confusions about NY relationship after all these dramas happen. I will explain it to make people understand what happen to NY at that period. I made this post for new NYers, for people who were misunderstood during this period. This post is long :risas3:, but usefull. Share it with your friends who appreciate NY, these two are so perfect that they deserve love and it will be sad that some people hate Nadech for a big misunderstanding. YOU MUST ALL OF YOU READ IT LOL to understand!

"Nadech refusing to admit that Yaya is his gf after Yaya allowed reporters to refer to them as BF/GF"

It's not true that Nadech has never refused to admit Yaya as his gf because he has always been the one who reveal their secret (T shirt urassaya's since 2011 / the scarf etccc). When you look at that event "korat" when Yaya appeared in Marylin Monroe, you can easily see that yaya has been trapped by the medias, she doesn't know how to handle with them and they have succeed to make her to not denying NY Status but at any time, she has said "Nadech is my boyfriend, we are dating!". The media asked her: "can we call you and nadech as bf/gf?" Such Yaya answered to them: "it's all matters to you" because both Nadech & Yaya have always clarified this point about their status: "it's up to everybody to think what you want about our status", what does that mean? You can consider them as lovers or just co partners, it's up to you, they don't care because finally, it concerns their private life, they don't need to share it to the world. Those who really follows them don't expect them to clarify it because just see their actions are sufficient, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, just blinders still think they are brother/sister. So I dont blame Yaya for giving this answer at that event and at the end of this interview, a reporter asked Yaya:" so finally, you admitted that you are dating Nadech?" such she answered to him "Nooooo, it's just that I don't complain if you call us as lovers, it's up to you" so for me, she has never had the intention of clarifying their status as lover.

I think the one I feel the most sorry for is Nadech. Because of Yaya's interview, he has had to take all the responsabilities by ignoring them as bf/gf and take all the dramas on him because Nadech & Yaya will never call themself as lovers publicly until they are engaged (why? It is the most respectful way for a man to behave with a woman in thai culture), that's why, Nadech has to rectify what the medias intented to do even if people can be angry with him, he has to do it to protect their private life.

And Nadech's manager has not helped him, after the media succeed to trap Yaya, they come to ask this matter with Nadech's manager (Ae supachai) and Ae (in my opinion) for protecting NY private's life has awkwardly said Yaya's thai language is weak to justify her last interview so it s a big misunderstanding.

A thing that people should know about Ae supachai. He s the most famous & powerful manager in all thai ET, he managed all the superstars of Thailand: Aum Patcharapa, Weir, Nadech, Mario, ken phupoom, James Ma. (Mark, Mai Davika & Bella were also with him until they decide to leave him to gain more money). This man is the one who has found all of them when they were just simple thai citizen. He took all of them to train them in acting, dancing, singing, he finds jobs for them in thai ET, he even accommodate and feed them freely but in exchange, when they succeed to work in thai ET, they have to give him 30% of the money they win at each event. A fair business. He s the one who make you become a superstar, you have to be recognized. (his favourites childs seems to be Nadech & Aump)
One of the rule from Ae is "he doesn't want from his stars that they admit they date someone, because it can have an impact on their career according to thai culture, it's not good for a woman to say she dated someone and for the man, he will not be as hotter as if he's single".
If you compare, Weir & Bella, they live the same problem and situtation as NY. They are very protective with their private life.

This was his rule before he changed his mind, he says that nowadays, the world has changed, he allows his stars to behave like what they want with their private life. And it's true, Ae is also a NY shipper, he always uploads pics of Nadech & Yaya so nobody can say that he doesn't want them to clarify their status. (a_supachai1 his IG)

An example, he has posted himself this cute pics with the caption ❤❤❤ (https://www.instagram.com/p/BV1NJKSAm5c/?taken-by=a_supachai1)

So after the interview of Yaya and the one of his Manager, what do you think about Nadech's position? I feel very sorry for him, during the daradaily event, he has to answer and clarify it.
- He has to clarify and rectify back what Yaya has said (after she get trap by the media) to protect their private life by taking all the dramas on him
- And also, about what his manager has said about Yaya's weak thai language, he cannot take any side. If he protects Yaya and attacks his manager, people will call him as an ungrateful child, (he attacks the one who make him become the superstar of thailand) and he cannot take his manager's side or else, it's like he approved what his manager has awkwardly said to protect them (Next time, Please SHUT YOUR MOUTH Ae lol, it will be more helpfull :risas3:). What a dilemma for Nadech, poor him....!! But Nadech, as a REAL Man has decided to take all the responsabilities and all the future hates on him.

"Nadech and Yaya seemed to be distant from each other earlier this year."

THIS IS ABSOTULETY NOT TRUE!
Many people said that Yaya was sad with all these dramas and they seem to be distant...Really? I think people should have a look on what happen on that day, during Daradaily event. If you call them as distant after watching at this video, there is a problem. LOOK AT THE FACE OF YAYA, I call it "A GIRL WHO IS FULL IN LOVE WITH HER MAN WITH FULL OF HAPINESS.

About people who ship Mark & Yaya, most of those who ship Yaya with Mark has discovered her with Kluen Cheewit so we cannot blame them to ship her with Mark, because they ignore old NY's lakorn and don't know Nadech. About her only dedicated die hard FC, they hate Nadech since a long time, before what happen this year, everybody know them on instagram: yaya_pantip/ macheriezzz / narsisyy / urassaya.fanpage / yaya_store12 and many many more) Why they hate him? For personal reasons such as they love other actors or disgusting reason like they ship Yaya with a Hi So. And why haters are more rude towards Kim than Nadech? Because Mark & Kim admitted that they are dating, just look at the pics they share on their instagram is enough to know what is their relationship.

Don't forget that when all these dramas happen, Nadech & Yaya were shooting two lakorns together, LLSR and Likit Rak. Even if they don't post pics, they were together 7days a week and with all the BTS shared by the staff, I have never seen them as distant. It s not because they don't upload some cute pics to please their fanclub, to sell koo jin that they are distant. On that time, people has attacked Nadech a lot in his mother's IG, aunties, they call him as a non gentleman and wish for his death (MY shipper and all Only Yaya FC anti Na). Many of you doesn't read thai that's why you cannot be aware of everything. This is the reason why Nadech Yaya and their families has decided to not share pics during that time to make all the dramas dissapear but they have always been closed to each other. His mother has finally posted a family pic with this caption: "if you don't look at these pics, you must be a caterpillar" looool (Nadech's mother call the haters as caterpillar, so hilarious :risas3:) and Yaya, who rarely post pic with Nadech about her private life has also uploaded a family pic. It's like NY was trying to say "FUCK YOU HATERS".

Many of their events during all the dramas happen, do they feel distant? I just see LOVE like usual :love:.
(Have a look at 3min:love: of the 1st MV)

After all the dramas happen to NY, what is the feeling of thai people towards this couple? Have a look looool , it's like their love towards NY has grown :risas3:. The dramas are always created by the haters and the haters are always those who try to bark as loud as possible to make a louder voice. This is the case everywhere lol.

To conclude, I think what NY share with us is enough, we don't need to see more to understand how much they love each other. You cannot ask them to reveal all their private life like Mark Kim couple because this is not their style, their way of life. They differ a lot about this with the new thai generation because NY are traditional and old fashioned (Nadech is a a true gentleman and Yaya is one of the most well mannered girl in thai ET). You have to love them for what they are and respect all their decision. And also, in the future, it is not because they will not share cute, sweet pics to feed their FC that there is a problem. They have reached the point of a real & true lovers, they don't need to show everyday to the world that they are in love. And when they work separetly, they rarely post couple pics in order to support the work of the other side (I swear these two are so perfect).

I wish this post will help people in understanding what happen at that time loool. Sorry for this long post but it was such a sensitive problem, many people have been misunderstood so a clarification is important

Last edited:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile

For yaya, my fav look of her would be in neung nai suang. She looks absolutely stunning in every dresses she wore and hairstyle. She should consider to do more period lakorn
As stated by Yaya, Nadech looks so handsome as Ryu and I personally loved his look as Saichon :3 I love Islander Nadech so much. As for Yaya, I love her as Nang Fah and Nong Nee :3

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Hi @Shiera, there are many statement that my opinions differ from yours or maybe you was just trying to explain the situation. When I read your comment, I think many InterFC have thought like this that's why there were many confusions about NY relationship after all these dramas happen. I will explain it to make people understand what happen to NY at that period. This post is long :risas3:, but usefull, YOU MUST ALL OF YOU READ IT LOL to understand!

"Nadech refusing to admit that Yaya is his gf after Yaya allowed reporters to refer to them as BF/GF"

It's not true that Nadech has never refused to admit Yaya as his gf because he has always been the one who reveal their secret (T shirt urassaya's since 2011 / the scarf etccc). When you look at that event "korat" when Yaya appeared in Marylin Monroe, you can easily see that yaya has been trapped by the medias, she doesn't know how to handle with them and they have succeed to make her to not denying NY Status but at any time, she has said "Nadech is my boyfriend, we are dating!". The media asked her: "can we call you and nadech as bf/gf?" Such Yaya answered to them: "it's all matters to you" because both Nadech & Yaya have always clarified this point about their status: "it's up to everybody to think what you want about our status", what does that mean? You can consider them as lovers or just co partners, it's up to you, they don't care because finally, it concerns their private life, they don't need to share it to the world. Those who really follows them don't expect them to clarify it because just see their actions are sufficient, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, just blinders still think they are brother/sister. So I dont blame Yaya for giving this answer at that event and at the end of this interview, a reporter ask Yaya:" so finally, you admitted that you are dating Nadech?" such she answer to him "Nooooo, it's just I don't complain if you think about as as lovers, it's to you" so for me, she has never had the intention of calrifying their status as lover.

I think the one I feel the most sorry for is Nadech. Because of Yaya's interview, he has had to take all the responsabilities by ignoring them as bf/gf and take all the dramas on him because Nadech & Yaya will never call themself as lovers publicly until they are engaged (why? It is the most respectful way for a man to behave with a woman in thai culture), that's why, Nadech has to rectify what the medias intented to do even if people can be angry with him, he has to do it to protect their private life.

And Nadech's manager has not helped him, after the media succeed to trap Yaya, they come to ask this matter with Nadech's manager (Ae supachai) and Ae (in my opinion) for protecting NY private'life has said awkwardly to explain what Yaya has said in Korat event that her thai language is weak. so it s a big misunderstanding.

A thing that people should know about Ae supachai. He s the most famous manager in all thai ET, he managed all the superstars of Thailand: Aum Patcharapa, Weir, Nadech, Mario, ken phupoom, James Ma. (Mark, Mai Davika & Bella were also with him until they decide to leave him). This man is the one who has found all of them when they were just simple thai citizen. He took all of them to train them in acting, dancing, singing, he finds jobs for them in thai ET, he even accommodate them freely but in exchange, when they succeed to work in thai ET, they have to give him 30% of the money they win at each event. A fair business. He s the one who make you become a superstar, you have to be recognized.
One of the rule from Ae is "he doesn't want from his stars that they admit they date someone, because it can have an impact on their career according to thai culture, they will not be as hotter as if they are single".
If you compare, Weir & Bella, they live the same problem and situtation as NY. They are very protective with their private life.

This was his rule before he changed his mind, he says that nowadays, the world has changed, he allows his stars to behave like what they want with their private life. And it's true, Ae is also a NY shipper, he always uploads pics of Nadech & Yaya so nobody can say that he doesn't want them to clarify their status. (a_supachai1 his IG)

So after the interview of Yaya and the one of his Manager, what do you think about Nadech's position? I feel very sorry for him, during the daradaily event, he has to answer and clarify it.
- He has to clarify and rectify back what Yaya has said (after she get trap by the media) to protect their private life by taking all the dramas on him
- And also, about what his manager has said about Yaya's week thai language, he cannot take any side. If he protects Yaya and attacks his manager, people will call him as an ungrateful child, (he attacks the one who make him become the superstar of thailand) and he cannot take his manager's side or else, it's like he approved what his manager has awkwardly said to protect them (Next time, SHT YOUR MOUTH PLEASE lol, it will be more helpfull :risas3:). What a dilemma for Nadech, poor him....!! But Nadech, as a REAL Man has decided to take all the responsabilities and all the future hates on him.

"Nadech and Yaya seemed to be distant from each other earlier this year."

THIS IS ABSOTULETY NOT TRUE!
Many people said that Yaya was sad with all these dramas and they seem to be distant...Really? I think people should have a look on what happen on that day, during Daradaily event. If you call them as distant after watching at this video, there is a problem.

About people who ship Mark & Yaya, I can tell you that everybody who know Yaya since the beginning with Nadech will never ship her with Mark (he has so many dark side I will keep it for me). Most of those who ship Yaya with Mark has discovered her with Kluen Cheewit so you cannot blame them to ship her with Mark. And about her only dedicated die hard FC, they hate Nadech since a long time, before what happen this year, everybody know them on instagram: yaya_pantip/ macheriezzz / narsisyy / urassaya.fanpage / yaya_store12 and many many more) Why they hate him? For personal reasons such as they love other actors or disgusted reason like they ship Yaya with a Hi So. And why haters are more rude towards Kim than Nadech? Because Mark & Kim admitted that they are dating, just look at the pics they share on their instagram is enough to know what is their relationship.

Don't forget that when all these dramas happen, Nadech & Yaya were shooting two lakorn together, LLSR and Likit Rak. Even if they don't post pic, they were togetehr 7days a week and with all the BTS share by the staff, I have never seen them as distant. It s not because they don't upload some cute pics to please their fanclub that there were distant. On that time, people has attacked him a lot in his mother IG, aunties, they call him as a non gentleman and wish for his death. Many of you doesn't read thai that's why you cannot be aware of everything. This is the reason why Nadech Yaya and their families has decided to not share pics during that time to make all the dramas dissapear but they have always been closed to each other. This mother has finally posted a family pic with this caption: "if you don't look at these pics, you must be a caterpillar" looool (Nadech's mother call the haters as caterpillar, so hilarious :risas3: and Yaya, who rarely post pic with Nadech about her private life has also uploaded a family pic. It's like NY was trying to say "FUCK YOU HATERS".

Many of their events during all the dramas happen, do they feel distant? :risas3:

To conclude, I think what NY share with us is enough, we don't need to see more to understand how much they love each other. You cannot ask them to reveal all their private life like Mark Kim couple because it is not their way of life style. They differ a lot about this with the new thai generation because NY are traditional and old fashioned. You have to love them for what they are and respect all their decision. And also, it is not because at the future, they will not share cute, sweet pics to feed their FC that there is a problem. They have reach the point of a real lover, they don't need to show everyday to the world that they are in love.

I wish this post will help people in understand what happen at that time loool. Sorry for this long post but it was such a sensitive proble, many people have been misunderstood.
100%. :clap::clap::clap:I wish more people would understand this