[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Full video of Yaya at the Louis Vuitton "Time Capsule" exhibition (credit to urassayaclub.com)

Seeing Cindy & Yaya talking (from 28:56) made me so happy T_T I love both of them so much :icon12: Even though they are both in this lakorn together I haven't actually seen any bts pictures or videos of them speaking to each other.

On another note, Cindy's legs are amazing :sad6: She still looks so young

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
YadechTaemint There are many pics and videos of them. You should check back in this thread, Cindy uploaded a lots of BTS videos with Yaya but on her IG stories. Both of them are a model, so Yaya & Cindy knows each other very well. Another info, Cindy real husband plays as Dawin's father (Nadech'father in LK), the cast from Likit Rak is freaking amazing, there are so good looking actors/actresses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BToAyQVF4_3/?taken-by=cindysirinya

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUv0NSelXpu/?taken-by=cindysirinya

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-sEIUA7JS/?taken-by=cindysirinya (private life)

Last edited:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Was reading some comments from the first 10 or so pages and everyone was so salty towards Nadech and Yaya being paired again. I get it that they're always paired but that's not just because they're a koojin. It's also because they work well together and have great chemistry. I can definitely tell that it's so much easier for them to act together than with other actors/ actresses cause they're comfortable with each other (not saying that they don't have grest chemistry with their other co-stars) but if I were to cast someone with Nadech in this drama, I would definitely pick Yaya too. She also looks like a princess :3 to tell you the truth, I probably wouldn't watch this drama if nang'ek wasn't Yaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Anne's interview at the latest event.

Anne said LR already done filming and in the process of editing.

"It's a very tired process because we've been filming for over a year, filming in different provinces and oversea. Nowadays, it's more difficult because of more competition, ratings, media platforms, etc. However, we're still trying our best to do a good job. The channel has asked us to pick the good/strong story or plot, something new and different to attract viewers. We as the producers also need to make adjustment. "

“ก็เหนื่อยมากเพราะถ่ายปีกว่าๆ เลย ก็ต้องใช้เวลาตัดต่อสักพักหนึ่งเพราะมันยากมีบทบู๊เยอะและไหนจะถ่ายต่างจังหวัดต่างประเทศอีก จริงๆ การทำงานตอนนี้เรื่องเรตติ้งอะไรต่างๆ ต่อให้มีทีวีดิจิตอลน้อยกว่านี้การแข่งขันมันก็เหมือนเดิม ก็ยอมรับว่าทำงานยากขึ้น แต่เราก็ต้องทำงานของเราให้ดีที่สุด”
“ช่องก็ให้เราเลือกละครที่มันมีเส้นเรื่องแข็งแรงหน่อย มีอะไรแปลกตาให้คนสนใจ เขาก็ให้โจทย์มาซึ่งผู้จัดทั้งหลายก็ต้องปรับตัว”

Credit Pantip thai forum BEC 3

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Always been a dream of mine for them to remake MYF or something close to it. My prayers are answered with LR!!! So so excited for this lakorn! Haven't been this excited since DJA! MYF was my favorite lakorn of all time!!! NY is my ideal couple too so I am pumped for this!!

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Anne's interview at the latest event.

Anne said LR already done filming and in the process of editing.

"It's a very tired process because we've been filming for over a year, filming in different provinces and oversea. Nowadays, it's more difficult because of more competition, ratings, media platforms, etc. However, we're still trying our best to do a good job. The channel has asked us to pick the good/strong story or plot, something new and different to attract viewers. We as the producers also need to make adjustment. "

“ก็เหนื่อยมากเพราะถ่ายปีกว่าๆ เลย ก็ต้องใช้เวลาตัดต่อสักพักหนึ่งเพราะมันยากมีบทบู๊เยอะและไหนจะถ่ายต่างจังหวัดต่างประเทศอีก จริงๆ การทำงานตอนนี้เรื่องเรตติ้งอะไรต่างๆ ต่อให้มีทีวีดิจิตอลน้อยกว่านี้การแข่งขันมันก็เหมือนเดิม ก็ยอมรับว่าทำงานยากขึ้น แต่เราก็ต้องทำงานของเราให้ดีที่สุด”
“ช่องก็ให้เราเลือกละครที่มันมีเส้นเรื่องแข็งแรงหน่อย มีอะไรแปลกตาให้คนสนใจ เขาก็ให้โจทย์มาซึ่งผู้จัดทั้งหลายก็ต้องปรับตัว”

Credit Pantip thai forum BEC 3
I'm glad that the channel decided that more attention needs to be spent on picking a good plot for NY's lakorns rather than just depend on their popularity to get views. I'll be happy as long as secondary characters dont get half of the screentime per episode.

bubba

Keep On Smiling

Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing pictures, clips, info, comments and translation na ka.

NY at Ch3 Market at MaleenonTower
:icon12:Nadech tshirt...haha..
Sure miss Petra/Ramin and so looking forward to Princess Alice/Dawin..:).

cr:rightful owners

Awww....so nice of Cindy to post this picture with a caption, "About last night... with this gorgeous girl.
@urassayas

Yep, I agree Cindy is so tall and has beautiful long legs lol.

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this lakorn was based on a novel.

NY look so cute at today's signing event but oh Yaya what the heck were you wearing!?? :facepalm: I always love her outfits but her outfit today made me think of a nightdress i used to wear as a child :risas3:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I thought this lakorn was based on a novel.

NY look so cute at today's signing event but oh Yaya what the heck were you wearing!?? :facepalm: I always love her outfits but her outfit today made me think of a nightdress i used to wear as a child :risas3:
ikr but somehow i find it kinda cute tho haha. She just doesn't care bcos she still looks pretty

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Just seeing Nadech & Yaya wallpaper with the old OST from Manee Yard Fah give some good feels :love::love::love: ( Yaya as Princess Alice is so Georgeous and what about Nadech, a man in uniform is so attractive). 2018, can you come quickly lol?

I didn't realize how much I miss this Ost and this lakorn. Willy was my first love - lol. Love him and Ann in this.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Love is in the air! Nothing beats a warm hug, and seeing that ring ( lol.. not the same one but I like to think it is) on her figure. Mae Keaw expression says it All! :love::icon12:

Screenshot_20170907-235934.jpg
Credit: As Tagged

Here's the clip!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxUpdkAO3q/

Credit: p'jeed

All 800 bags sold out! Did you make merit with NY?? It's always a blessing having the opportunity to do good deeds with NY!:icon12: always love how Nadech teases Yaya! :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxU81xHbQ7/

Credit:As Tagged

My bag is on its way! Thanks to my NY family!:love:
IMG_20170908_004752_662.jpg IMG_20170908_004755_185.jpg

Last edited: