[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
i like the way they look riding those horses- yaya's white jacket does look nice.
Also, i hope anne and yaya got free bags in the roger vivier event that would be cool. :)

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I cannot get over how good looking the cast are for this lakorn. The girls from Yaya, Yoghurt, Sara to Cindy are gorgeous and all the half-caste actors are so charming. My only concern is that Anne has the tendency to give a little extra spotlight to the supporting characters and I don't want her to focus too much on Indy when she could use the time to develop the story between Nadech and Yaya. I do however want to see Yoghurt breakthrough with this lakorn and get more recognition within Channel 3 because she seems to have good potential.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Manee Yard Fah FEELS!!!!

Hi Cupid

I have watched Manee Yard Fah many times it's been always my dream NY will remake it anytime soon thank God me and Ms Ann have the same thoughts though Likit Ruk is just similar to MYF:cheer:NOT totally the same:love: I wish NY will have real lips to lips kisses in here:love: like Ann and Willy did in MYF:love::naughty2::nut:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
They are recreating that "hands in a safe place" Maldives photo :p. Either Nadech is really strong to effortlessly carrying Yaya up or Yaya is really light? Or just maybe she did all the works, jumping up & Nadech just had to place his hands on her waist :D.

cr : yimmybangs

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
What's wrong with Nadech and Yaya? I think I've read in other threads for their lakorns that people are sick of their pairing. But I'm not. I happen to love them together, and I wait for the next lakorn for them to be in together. So I'm EXTREMELY happy right now. There has never been any couple that I wanted to see paired together more than these two. Maybe some people are sick of it, but I'm glad they keep it up. I've honestly stopped watching lakorns since a lot of new actors came into the picture. Lakorns can get so repetitive, and if there's no one you know or like in it, it's really not worth watching, imo.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
What's wrong with Nadech and Yaya? I think I've read in other threads for their lakorns that people are sick of their pairing. But I'm not. I happen to love them together, and I wait for the next lakorn for them to be in together. So I'm EXTREMELY happy right now. There has never been any couple that I wanted to see paired together more than these two. Maybe some people are sick of it, but I'm glad they keep it up. I've honestly stopped watching lakorns since a lot of new actors came into the picture. Lakorns can get so repetitive, and if there's no one you know or like in it, it's really not worth watching, imo.

hi Raymond

ignore those people who are tired of watching NY together they are just few compared to NYers just focus on the positive side remember NY or anyone can not please everbody.Let us be thankful as NY shippers all producers even advertisement companies love NY so much.Another NY lakorn is Plik Fah but no confirmation yet we all know haters just gonna hate:risas3::risas3::pancarta:

saki

sarNie Adult
I like Nadech and Yaya a lot, actually. I just want to see different pairings sometimes...but I'm glad they are acting here and working with the amazingly talented Ann and I hope Likit Ruk is a fun lakorn. Also looking forward to Leh Lub Salub Rarng which looks really funny. I guess what I am trying to say is that I like koojin...but I also like non-koojins...it depends on the lakorn I guess :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see MYF all over it. Haha.
Ok I wasn't interested in this until I saw Nadech's new and improved body. He's been working out for sure. Yum. If only he had Willy's stature.