[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
It was not a scandal. It was a malicious rumor that isnt true. Made up by malicious minded people and believed by equally malicious minded people

Nadech isnt stupid hes with the real yaya and knows the real yaya. . Na is smart he not only looks at the physical appearance but the character. If she isnt what she is cracked up to be..With so many other girls in ET and many of them beautiful and also nice. I bet most of them would dream of having Na. Na has a vast selection of girls. Many reallly nice person also. For her to keep his interest means she is someone he truly loves because she has something good to offer. She is good for him.
Because he is foolish and so into her whereas she doesn't even that into him

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
They were not a scandals. They were malicious rumots that isnt true. Proven to be false. Made up by malicious minded people and believed by equally malicious minded people

Nadech isnt stupid hes with the real yaya and knows the real yaya. . Na is smart he not only looks at the physical appearance but the character. If she isnt what she is cracked up to be..With so many other girls in ET and many of them beautiful and also nice. I bet most of them would dream of having Na. Na has a vast selection of girls. Many reallly nice person also. For her to keep his interest means she is someone he truly loves because she has something good to offer. She is good for him.
I think Nadech won't mind sharing her with others too lol

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Who are you to judge? You are just a fan. You arent their friend or relative. You dont know them personally. You are nothing to them. You arent with them to see how things are. All you have is malicious thought fueled by false rumors and you try to make it as true

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
LoL you must be so frustrated that you are seeing the sweet moments and you cant do anthing..lol. all you can do is speak bad. Thats all. But it really makes you look bad. You are the one saying these bad things about them. They gio about their business. Still well known. Still together. And youre at one corner complaining and watching this all happen. :risas3:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Who are you to judge? You are just a fan. You arent their friend or relative. You dont know them personally. You are nothing to them. You arent with them to see how things are. All you have is malicious thought fueled by false rumors and you try to make it as true
She pretends she is so into him, but she wants to marry Mark so much

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
She must be loving the kleun cheewit and brother of the year to death because she can see herself acting kiss scenes with both of her beloved, she must be secretly rerun these two for many times and enjoy the kiss scenes, hahaha

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
She must be loving the kleun cheewit and brother of the year to death because she can see herself acting kiss scenes with both of her beloved, she must be secretly rerun these two for many times and enjoy the kiss scenes, hahaha
She also promotes the BOTY for almost half a year, but for nakee 2, hardly she promotes lol, maybe she loves nichkhun too much until she wants the movie to popular, same goes to kcw than llsr, she promotes kcw with all her heart lol

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I dont know why shes here. :risas3: this is NYFC. Only crazy people would think they can go to FC site and believe someone will believe her..lol. i suppose she just want to share her dark thought with others. Cause shes not happy. So in her mind. She would try to make people angry or as unhappy as her. But she cant so now she just look crazy. I really think she wants to marry nadech. Im not even sure if shes a she lol. All i know is she is frustrated she isnt marrying nadech cause she is a nadechlover :risas3: very jealous of yaya. Must be bursting with envy lol

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Im laughing so hard reading what i wrote. If only she'd make better use of her talent. Cause she can be making money writing fiction. She has such out of this world imagination..to the galaxy and beyond.:clap:.lol:risas3: but instead wasting her talent and risk being sued of libel :risas3: itd be such twist of fate if nadech sued him. Because she saying hes stupid. LOL

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know why shes here. :risas3: this is NYFC. Only crazy people would think they can go to FC site and believe someone will believe her..lol. i suppose she just want to share her dark thought with others. Cause shes not happy. So in her mind. She would try to make people angry or as unhappy as her. But she cant so now she just look crazy. I really think she wants to marry nadech. Im not even sure if shes a she lol. All i know is she is frustrated she isnt marrying nadech cause she is a nadechlover :risas3: very jealous of yaya. Must be bursting with envy lol
Yaya must be sleeping with all those guys except Nadech lol

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Say that to nadech. By the tine you finish saying it. You wont be a nadech lover. LOL
Hmmm.. let us together to screenshoot what @Nadechlover said and send that to nadech ig.. because we know he always notice hater.. and we all know nadech have so many link to find someone who dare say something bad to yaya like that.. sure nadech will mad and will arrest nadechlover to the jail.. we all know what nadechlover do is legal violations and defamation ... how many years he will be jailed just because of her stupid mouth ... so lets go telling to nadech ...

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
Hmmm.. let us together to screenshoot what @Nadechlover said and send that to nadech ig.. because we know he always notice hater.. and we all know nadech have so many link to find someone who dare say something bad to yaya like that.. sure nadech will mad and will arrest nadechlover to the jail.. we all know what nadechlover do is legal violations and defamation ... how many years he will be jailed just because of her stupid mouth ... so lets go telling to nadech ...

She also calls him stupid.. lol.. one can sue for libel.
She probably dont speak english well.

Foolish definition. Synonyms: stupid, silly, idiotic, witless, brainless, vacuous, mindless, unintelligent, thoughtless, half-baked, harebrained, imprudent, incautious, injudicious, unwise
Dang for someone who loves usually dont call people they love brainkess and idiot..:risas3::risas3: s

Pifa_Alsayana

sarNie Egg
I think link of this to PM him..lol.