[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling

so accurate I saw this on Nadech even some people misunderstood him that he is not sweet to his teerak especially publicly for example when Yaya is on her way to her car after NY event Nadech will just see her from afar:love::naughty2:but we can see :love:his eyes are glowing:icon12: towards:icon12: Yaya with :love:love and concern:icon12::cheer::clap::thumbup:

so accurate I saw this on Nadech even some people misunderstood him that he is not sweet to his teerak especially publicly for example when Yaya is on her way to her car after NY event Nadech will just see her from afar:love::naughty2:but we can see :love:his eyes are glowing:icon12: towards:icon12: Yaya with :love:love and concern:icon12::cheer::clap::thumbup:
Wow, nadech is really the typical sagitarius guy, he strikes most of the criteria of the sagitarius

Every relationship needs competition:love::naughty2:

I remember before:icon12: Yaya used to say that she and teerak:icon12: are always competing with each other
:love::naughty2:

I apologized for the picture below this is just the sample of the saying above that I took from twitter:risas3::risas3: it's up to you guys if you're imagining :facepalm::icon12:NY doing things like this :love::naughty2::icon12::facepalm::pancarta::pancarta:it's not my fault but yours:pancarta::pancarta::celebrate16:

DMjNjC-W0AArUG8.jpg

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Lol just finished my rerun of game ruk game rai, since there r no updates yet and being missing NY.
All the feels!!! >.<
I forgot how intense it was..my heart went out for Khun Charles so much, him wanting to hurt fah but ends up hurting himself even more T.T
God darn when fah screams “I hate you!” To his face...I felt all his pain

I’m seriously hoping likit ruk will give us the intensity (if not more)..All the angst to slap us in the face like GRGR did.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Lol just finished my rerun of game ruk game rai, since there r no updates yet and being missing NY.
All the feels!!! >.<
I forgot how intense it was..my heart went out for Khun Charles so much, him wanting to hurt fah but ends up hurting himself even more T.T

I’m seriously hoping likit ruk will give us the intensity (if not more)..All the angst to slap us in the face like GRGR did.
I think likit ruk will be success because it is directed by P Aew..I hope it will be a huge success and top next year rating..hahah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
All the feels!!! >.<

Haha, I’ve been jumping around scenes of GRGR, 4HHKK, TNKK, RS, and LLSR and currently on epi 5 of LLSR. I fast forward the support couples and realized there are so many scenes of them :mad:. Can’t wait til I get to 9 and 10 because those were only sweet love scenes of them in their own bodies. In GRGR, I hurt for him too but damn he so hot and I have to remind myself, Ah- he’s only 20 yo old here. In TNKK, the scene of the first time they slept together, he asked her to take each other shirts off cause it’s wet( not sure of translation) was so cheesy- but I love it.

I have access to many new lakorns through a subscription to a website, but it doesn’t interest me. Was going to watch Rak Nakara, but I can’t stay away from N.Y.:crybaby2:

@Alichgo

I used to be like you doing things about NY addiction:risas3::risas3:luckily NY are always together in real life in a personal level and work related makes this ship the happiest:icon12:since the beginning during DJA:icon12: .So true even you have watched NY Lakorns million times you will still feel the same the feels of FIN:icon12: and the :love::naughty2:butterflies in our stomach:clap:you must store all the NY Lakorns in your PC so whenever you miss them you can rewatch them any time:thumbup:and the best thing about NY even they are paired to different actor/actress you wont miss them because their events together are almost everyday:cheer::clap:

yep you did the right thing in watching LLSR:fighting3: skipping the boring scenes:BangHead::BangHead: do this also when you're watching RS:fighting3:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
feeding all NYers with the lovely NY for today's merit making

https://www.instagram.com/p/BafRMXxlSIK/?tagged=nadech
https://www.instagram.com/p/BafQLK9lNbC/?taken-by=tewmenmond
https://www.instagram.com/p/BafQNwvl_r8/?taken-by=tewmenmond
there r more but im sure u guys will see them flooding on IG

also if u guys haven't followed betterbeb yet on IG, u should cause the owner will be live streaming on IG (she did a moment ago and NY was so cute sitting next to each other n whispering to one another...i was watching/stalking them through the live stream lol)