[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The link of love with Nadech's favourite jean made by his special one :love: (finally a couple pic! Cannot get a better confirmation than this pic posted by Mae Kaew or Nadech? lol). NY's style, actions speak louder than words! cr.keaw_jung

I am going to go all out and say Nadech posted this!:love: I’ve been stalking Mae Kaew’s IG for Nadech’s good night and good morning! :thumbup:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wow if this is true, I can’t ask for a better gift for early Christmas/New Years present NY is giving Us NYers :D

I bet after the release of that pic, everyone went on google and searched up loads of Chinese traditional marriage proposals at the temple and the meaning behind tying a red thread on a statue ;) the websites probably received such a sudden increase in view-count that some would have crashed :D

Wonder if nadech will get grilled by the reporters at his upcoming events..

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I am chinese fans of NY, the red thread means that a couple can get blessing from the god to be together forever even in next life by tying the red thread on their hands. Paying respect to this god is really amazing because my cousin who is single found her husband after she pray to the god haha.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I can vouch that Sag also likes to sleep naked! :risas3: :pancarta:

I can confirm this me as a Sag lady It's normal for me to sleep naked especially when it's summer.And even it's winter time I still walk in my flat naked:naughty2: who cares as long as I am alone and my only clothing when I am not naked is my underware and backless sando or halter.when visitors came are shocked and laughing at me who cares it's my flat my only cover is my velvet robe:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

But Nadech's Sag life is another story especially when he will be Yaya's future husband:love::naughty2:this will be a very sexy
encounter of N.Y. married life:facepalm::nut::love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I guess Yaya will get pregnant every year:love::naughty2::icon12::facepalm::aaaaa::pancarta::pancarta:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bab1eTzDCo4/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bab576mDSUx/
Credit to souysouyyy
SCREAAAAMINGGGGG!!!:cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa:By posting that pic Nadech is basically hinting that they are engaged. JUST TELL US ALREADY THE BOTH OF YOU!!
I really don't know what will happen to me the moment :icon12:NY will announce their actual real life wedding day:love: I might cry:crybaby2: and have a heart attack:sad6::sad6::sad6::risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta:

then I will call my boss for an EMERGENCY LEAVE :risas3::risas3:so I can meet you all guys at NY wedding day in Thailand:thumbup::cheer::clap:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow if this is true, I can’t ask for a better gift for early Christmas/New Years present NY is giving Us NYers :D ..
If it is true, I am very happy for them and us NYers.

Also, if it’s true- sounds crazy and funny, but I don’t believe I’ve been this happy and excited hearing news of any couples getting engaged. Even engagement news of couples that I know personally or related to :pancarta:. I’ll be like, okay whatever - congrats!

I really don't know what will happen to me the moment :icon12:NY will announce their actual real life wedding day:love: I might cry:crybaby2: and have a heart attack:sad6::sad6::sad6::risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta:

then I will call my boss for an EMERGENCY LEAVE :risas3::risas3:so I can meet you all guys at NY wedding day in Thailand:thumbup::cheer::clap:
That’s the plan! NY - just give us the date. I am passport ready and always wanted to visit Thailand. :aaaaa:

If it is true, I am very happy for them and us NYers.

Also, if it’s true- sounds crazy and funny, but I don’t believe I’ve been this happy and excited hearing news of any couples getting engaged. Even engagement news of couples that I know personally or related to :pancarta:. I’ll be like, okay whatever - congrats!

That’s the plan! NY - just give us the date. I am passport ready and always wanted to visit Thailand. :aaaaa:
who cares about Thailand until 1 day :love::naughty2:I fell in love with :icon12:NY from Thailand :love:now it's on my bucket list to visit only during :icon12:NY wedding day:love::icon12::thumbup::cheer::clap:

Have someone who has an issue with gas? These might help mask the smell. And yes, this is a REAL thing. Ha!

Find them on AMAZON here (affiliate)—>http://amzn.to/2nqug8d

OMG:naughty2: Nadech needs this what a nice gift idea on :love:NY wedding day :icon12:Yaya will be very happy about this:aaaaa::cheer::clap::pancarta::pancarta:really good news for Yaya future Mrs.Kugimiya:aaaaa:

so accurate I saw this on Nadech even some people misunderstood him that he is not sweet to his teerak especially publicly for example when Yaya is on her way to her car after NY event Nadech will just see her from afar:love::naughty2:but we can see :love:his eyes are glowing:icon12: towards:icon12: Yaya with :love:love and concern:icon12::cheer::clap::thumbup: