[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
The caption on this is too cute....

Yaya Urassaya tries on wedding dress
Beautiful....Elegent like the Princess from a fairy tale.

Some cute comments:
Wish this is true.
Thought it's for real, so happy.
Getting ready to scream....hmmm!
For couple NY, then the bridegroom has to be pe' Bear only.

Princess Alice is so beautiful...

cr:as tagged, verasalon

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya with her personal photographer, Nadech with her favourite model (Nadech has a million of Yaya's photos in his cameras but he has never shared it with us, he wants to look at it back alone, SELFISH LOL) :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYZxf4jwO7/

Post by ka.ta_love_ny from ar_pichayapa

Some updates about Likit rak

credits go to thongentertainment

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Hello .. I am new Nadech Yaya fan.. I found them from Llsr and after that I watched nearly everything about them lakorn, bts, concert fan vid etc.. they are so sweet and I become addictive to them now :love::love::love: Can I join in ur spazz? Thank u for all info .. as I am not Thai, I heavily rely on ur translation.. I found this thread a week ago.. and silencely reading .. now decided to join in.. thank u all :icon12::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hello .. I am new Nadech Yaya fan.. I found them from Llsr and after that I watched nearly everything about them lakorn, bts, concert fan vid etc.. they are so sweet and I become addictive to them now :love::love::love: Can I join in ur spazz? Thank u for all info .. as I am not Thai, I heavily rely on ur translation.. I found this thread a week ago.. and silencely reading .. now decided to join in.. thank u all :icon12::love:
Hello, you are more than welcome to join us in this thread. We share news, updates about Likit rak and NY's daily life. Happy to see that LLSR has succeed to make new NYFC. You will not be dissapointed to follow both Nadech & Yaya! Enjoy.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Yaya with her personal photographer, Nadech with her favourite model (Nadech has a million of Yaya's photos in his cameras but he has never shared it with us, he wants to look at it back alone, SELFISH LOL) :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYZxf4jwO7/

Post by ka.ta_love_ny from ar_pichayapa

Some updates about Likit rak

credits go to thongentertainment

yep i think i can 100% confirm that if nadech open his own official IG account, his entire account would turn into a yaya fan page account instead. :D

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Thank u for warm welcome @sasuke06 .. I watched all their lakorn in a rush I can see their progress.. Nadech's performance is very impressive and yaya is so cool.. their bt are so sweet

hi @Nanghom

welcome to the club of the HAPPIEST Ship of NY:cheer::clap::thumbup:

You have made the right choice of shipping :icon12:NY:icon12::love::naughty2: REAL and :clap:reel couple:icon12:

WARNING:if you're watching all NY Lakorns don't be upset with RS:fighting3::BangHead: and LLSR:BangHead::fighting3:JUST enjoy NY first ever REAL KISS in LLSR:naughty2::facepalm::love::pancarta::pancarta:

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Thank u dear @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya .. I really enjoy llsr.. it is comedy which is my fav genre .. RS I enjoy their interaction.. story line is a bit unattractive for RS .. llsr I really impressed by Nadech action.. he portray it so well that I become to doubt his sextuality until I found out his real self and know more about him and yaya from bts and past works thank u for welcoming me all I am now so exciting how will he trun out in this lakorn .. as llsr and this one overlap in fliming while his character is total opposite .. I mean in llsr mostly he is a weak girl needs protection from ramin while here he is the one to protect Alice