[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
Is it really necessary to bring about MY topic or Kim in this thread?
Why some of you have strong desire for a drama? NY are happy... You don't need to worry about them.
I love NY and respect their personal life so I will take their other shipper (MY, NK, Jirassaya, etc) as a joke. Nothing serious.
Why you ask them to be protective with each other? What's wrong if Yaya being good with Mark, James and her other co workers?
They're a long time friends and she considers the boys as her brothers. I don't find anything wrong with their relationship.

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Is it really necessary to bring about MY topic in this thread?
Why some of you have strong desire for a drama? NY are happy... You don't need to worry about them.
I love NY and respect their personal life so I will take their other shipper (MY, NK, Jirassaya, etc) as a joke. Nothing serious.
Why you ask them to be protective with each other? What's wrong if Yaya being good with Mark, James and her other co workers?
They're a long time friends and she considers the boys as her brothers. I don't find anything wrong with their relationship.
sorry but my convo was from a live chat i was in and like i mentioned in my post, i found it really funny. if u take it as a joke then cool because i do too and rather thinking of it as drama i think its more about opinions and keeping this thread alive cause there is barely any update. peace

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
sorry but my convo was from a live chat i was in and like i mentioned in my post, i found it really funny. if u take it as a joke then cool because i do too and rather thinking of it as drama i think its more about opinions and keeping this thread alive cause there is barely any update. peace
No.. you're not the one who start the drama. But someone or some people will take a chance to make a drama from your experience in live chat :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya sang "Kham Laew song" to pay respect to the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej who passed away last October at the Memorial Ceremony in Remembrance of the late King. She's so elegant and what a beautiful voice :love::clap:
nokbanpha

credit mim_sotaya

Nadech Yaya went to Ch3 building yesterday morning to pay respect to the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej who passed away last October at the Memorial Ceremony in Remembrance of the late King (nyinterfc)
Nadech Activity

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Is it really necessary to bring about MY topic or Kim in this thread?

It's just a waste of time bringing topics of other N.Y. ships here that will just create conflicts.I agree N.Y. must have freedom to make friends with other people only crazy unreasonble fans will disagree :fighting3::fighting3:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
It is an article from Yaya latest fashion shoot for Bazaard Thailand with Louis Vuitton Outift. The highlights of this interview are:
Yaya talks about working in thai ET, that to play 2 lakorns at the same time is very exhausted but it is much more easier now since she has finished her bachelor degree. She can dedicate her spirit, her body and her strengh to her work, to focus only on lakorns.

She said she would like to take a rest for 1month to travel, this is one of her wish. Every actors need to take some rest to be more efficient at work.

(Nobody will be against this idea Yaya, go somewhere for 1month and if possible, go with a famous teddy bear named Barry Nadech Kugimiya lol)

Last edited:

Iemssis

sarNie Egg
It is an article from Yaya latest fashion shoot for Bazaard Thailand with Louis Vuitton Outift. The highlights of this interview are:
Yaya talks about working in thai ET, that to play 2 lakorns at the same time is very exhausted but it is much more easier now since she has finished her master degree. She can dedicate her spirit, her body and her strengh to her work, to focus only on lakorns.

She said she would like to take a rest for 1month to travel, this is one of her wish. Every actors need to take some rest to be more efficient at work.

(Nobody will be against this idea Yaya, go somewhere for 1month and if possible, go with a famous teddy bear named Barry Nadech Kugimiya lol)
Excuse me, may I ask when did yaya finished her master degree?

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Excuse me, may I ask when did yaya finished her master degree?
I must made a mistake, when I talked about master degree, it is bachelor degree (like since she finished her studies 2years ago at chulalongkorn university = n°1 and most prestigious University of Thailand) because I come from France and it is not the same thing with other countries. (In France, when you got your bachelor degree, then you go to university that's why I get confused with the diploma).

Yaya's Graduation Day was on 8th october 2015
Album photos from Urassayaclub.com FB
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Urassayaclub/photos/?tab=album&album_id=544191525738954

About her master, Yaya has said she plans to apply for next year.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi @sasuke06

Where are you in France?I am planning to go back to Paris anytime soon I hope to meet you up there.
Live in "Lille" in the North of France but many of my relatives & friends live in Paris. You re more than welcome to come in France, Paris is one of the most beautiful city in the world, hope to see you there too NYer friend:thumbup:. The good thing of being a NYFC, we have the opportunity to know people from different countries.

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Live in "Lille" in the North of France but many of my relatives & friends live in Paris. You re more than welcome to come in France, Paris is one of the most beautiful city in the world, hope to see you there too NYer friend:thumbup:. The good thing of being a NYFC, we have the opportunity to know people from different countries.
Yep

And also an NYer in IG from California wanted to meet me when i went to the States last year too bad i was there for only 3 weeks her invitation was a bit late hehehe