[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
There are a lot of mark yaya fans who still want them to become real couples....what the hell....and the numbers of fans still increasing
No offense to those fans but that is never going to happen. Yes, there may be a chance for them to act together again but P'Mark is so happy and in love with P'Kim and we all know that P'Ya is so in love with P'Nadech. Like I totally understand if you ship the characters that they play but to ship them as a real couple is taking it too far. They are happy with their partners. Please let them be.

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
No offense to those fans but that is never going to happen. Yes, there may be a chance for them to act together again but P'Mark is so happy and in love with P'Kim and we all know that P'Ya is so in love with P'Nadech. Like I totally understand if you ship the characters that they play but to ship them as a real couple is taking it too far. They are happy with their partners. Please let them be.
Yes, i agree that they have strong chemistry in the lakorn but they treat it like it is real life lol....

:pancarta: I got me one in reality, but he's no Nadech :love: Still love my guy, but I still get butterflies when I see Nadech!

I love the fact that although they came in separate cars and probably at different times but still, teerak managed to find his girl and sat next to her. More pictures of them would be nice, but this NY interactions will do for now : )

NY:love: must come to any event in separate cars they should take care of their wholesome image:angel10: I remember one time NY:icon12: went to the gym very early in the morning together in 1 car I think then news came out that NY are living in together already:love::naughty2:.Just like when they went to Japan to shoot RS without their moms news came out that NY were sharing one bedroom:love::naughty2: these were all :icon12:FIN news but unfortunately it was all NOT TRUE and also fortunately because :icon12:NY 's image must remain intact:angel10::thumbup::clap:

@Alichgo

congratulations for having a Sag husband:thumbup::cheer::clap::risas3::risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaJREE3l7Yd/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

OMG @sasuke06 what is Nadech telling here to Yaya ?thank you for your reply

btw I have some trivia about during the making of TNNKK in case there are some new NYers here .....TNNKK was filmed in 2011 then the grandma actress (i forgot her name)of NY in TNNKK once said in her interview that she noticed Nadech was interested to Yaya she noticed the closeness of NY but prior to this interview a reliable source message me in my inbox that NY are already a couple during the making of TNNKK her source is Nadech's highschool friend.Nadech said how can he stop liking Yaya when she is so cute and with good manners Initially I was not convinced because I don't trust hearsays until.........one day Nadech keep on wearing Yaya's t- shirt with personalized embroidery that says Urassaya's since 2011:icon12::naughty2::love:

then NY in every interview never deny anything but only giving us the freedom to choose on their relationship status:icon12::naughty2::love::risas3::risas3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:pancarta: I got me one in reality, but he's no Nadech :love: Still love my guy, but I still get butterflies when I see Nadech!
Ah....you're so lucky and don't ever let him go :)

@sasuke06, haha..you never fail to make me laugh :risas3::risas3: and thanks for sharing na ka.

Nice to see Anne slowly releases more bts picture again haha.
Princess Alice looks so cool practicing archery.....

Beautiful couple.....

Awwww.....the staring....:)

cr:as tagged, thongentertainment

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah....you're so lucky and don't ever let him go :)
So funny but I feel like you know me - :). Lol.

Regarding a "SAG" guy, he is super nice, romantic and sweet. A man of few words but very affectionate! I know Nadech will be a great husband and treat YaYa like a Queen.

Last edited:

Oh I hope Anne wont disappoint us I really want to see more :love::naughty2:NY real kisses:icon12::facepalm: in here the editing and the script should be perfect please:BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3:in MYF every time Anne and Willy will argue Willy will kiss her lips:naughty2::love::aaaaa::thumbup::pancarta::pancarta:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
About the urassaya since 2011 thing...i got a stronger feel when i suspect nadech has a private ig but i will keep it as my secret hehehhe

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
No offense to anyone fans here, today morning i saw two girls discussing about nadech on insta..they said during the samui festival nadech only help yaya to get up but not helping kim..and they said he scared NY fans bashed him so he forsake the friendship of kim by not being kind to her..
I feel very funny and i reply them...it is not he is not kind to kim but because kim is not yaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
These 2 girls took this 'Nadech not helping Kim' thing way out of proportion/they exaggerated it lol. Is there a clip? The real NY fans wouldn't get worked up over seeing Nadech helping some other actress like how he had helped Yaya. I think it is too funny that they could think like that. I wonder whose fans they are lol.

No offense to anyone fans here, today morning i saw two girls discussing about nadech on insta..they said during the samui festival nadech only help yaya to get up but not helping kim..and they said he scared NY fans bashed him so he forsake the friendship of kim by not being kind to her..
I feel very funny and i reply them...it is not he is not kind to kim but because kim is not yaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
B
OKAY so i was on this YT chill music radio 24/7 live streaming and someone went off on this MY fan...since i can't be bothered taking the screenshot cause the chat went really fast and i had to log out cause i had to go to a lecture, i'll type it. i had so much fun reading it, TBH.

MY fan: "at ceremony thing they were at, yaya looks like she's so over that ugly guy she is always paired with xD lol"
MY fan: "she can now be with Mr perfect Mark Prin <3"
NYer (don't really know if that person is a NYer or just hates Mark fans): "dude get a life, they have been together since the beginning of time. just becuz KC did ok doesn't mean shit -.-/"
MY fan: "u r just jealous ur delusional ship is sinking. MY is real"
NYer: "lol yeah that's y NY r always caught going to movies, private restaurants, each other's houses etc...yep they r not real at all..xD"
MY fan: "the ugly dude is the only 1 who is pinning after yaya cuz of her popularity, but if u actually have eyes u will see that yaya is more interest towards p'mark and also james ma. if anything its really sad cuz ugly guy loves yaya but can't accept the fact that she finds p'mark and james ma way more attractive and is so much more suited with her than him"
NYer: "y would nadech need popularity from yaya? the guy's no.1 in thailand and several other asian countries...might like to know he was voted by the general public and judge panel/celebrities for best acting performance when though he doesn't have lots of dramas like others. he has LOTs of prestigious awards. also u keep referring to him as ugly, u might like to know that he is voted by men as most handsome guy in thailand and perfect gentleman by the ladies. ur mark doesn't even come close to being compared to nadech, in fact he's not even in the category. get ur facts checked next time brah"

another NYer (joins in cause that MY fan stopped replying LOL) : "ur mr perfect mark prin is just a figment of ur messed up imagination dude. NY has been together for what? 6 or 7 years now and r still going strong...highly doubt a little new ships will start to sail. also another thing i seriously don't think that nadech is leeching on yaya for popularity cuz if u haven't noticed being with yaya limits his growth, infact if anything, if he took up other lakorns that has been flooding on his doorstep with other actresses his popularity would grow so much more, but it says a lot about how much he respect/loves yaya since he does consider her reputation a lot"

and at this point i was laughing so hard i decided that it was enough and finally went to my lecture but yeah so funny.
that MY fan didn't talk back after that, i think.
being with yaya limits his growth ?