[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
The fact that Yaya dedicates a post to honor the women who raised Nadech is.... EVERYTHING..

Their relationship is deeper than I thought honestly..

Yaya won't be posting something unless she feels like she is in the mood or she thinks it's right

Other than work related posts, she would only post picts with her closest friends and family once in a while with full caution because she knows that every post will trigger public reaction and it's better for her to keep it herself.

Moreover, she respects her friends and family's privacy and Ya & Na know that their appearance in public outside work related events will draw too much attention and can unintentionally steal someone's thunder (like at kim's graduation party they will be standing on the opposite side).

So today shows that she is in the mood and she thinks the women who raised her beau to be the man of her world deserve a post just to honor them <3

Yaya does know how to keep her circle small yet very intimate and both Ya and Na would rarely give us a peek of their social activities beyond their professional work which makes moments like this so precious :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae Keaw is the real MVP ... DO NOT SLEEP YET AHAHHAHAH Finish off these trolls ahahahhahahahhahahaha
I knew there was a good chance they all would hang coz of mother's day but I didn't know Mae Keaw was gonna be savage like this... in one of the pics she said sorry but it's mother's day... ahhahahhahahha
God bless you Mae Keaw :worship2::icon12:
@yayayaya here's that couple pic :)
View attachment 22026
A subliminal message behind it or I am just overthinking it but the caption in this couple picture ' Is this picture good to welcome the new day that is coming soon? "kri kri" '

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Anyone who says they are no longer a power couple is lying to themselves :risas3:When they are trending, it's not only hardcore fans/NY fan accounts that are talking about them, because we do that almost everyday lol, there are also fans of other celebs talking about them & hyping them up.

Ngl, NY trend at such random times :risas3: For example, they were the only people trending on Twitter during the ch3 calendar signing event last year, they were trending when Na said he loved Ya & also when they went to that morning news show to promote LR :risas3:

Last edited: