[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Is Nadech in France? I heard him speak thai then said Allez.. unless he’s saying something else and it sounds like French to me because it’s the only word I seem to recognize from everything he said..lol.. the camera were moving to fast I can’t read anything from where he was
He's in Russia. I'm guessing he supports France to win the world cup.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
This ask me a question thing on IG is proving to be very useful :risas3:
IMG_20180713_160342.jpg
Rough translation of what someone asked Na's friend: Are Nadech & Yaya often full of sweetness with each other?

Rough translation of his reply: 55555 I don't know how to answer krap. For me, if (we are) far, there is a specialness there.
[I am not 100% sure how to put what I read into English lol]

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I told you guys, there will always be a link between Na and Ya even when they are not together because the whole world used to tease and ship them.

NY are a very strong couple, they have always worked together and their interactions on and off screen are just too obvious to not ship them. You can t follow Na or Ya and not see the other one. There will always be a link between these two that s why, those who don t love the other one and cannot succeed to focus only on their professional life become anti.
Yaya in Klin kasalong lakorn set (cr.anyama & preparee)

Nadech is in Moscow, go to find him russian fans haha (we don't see Nadech but this is his friend who is in Russia with him)

cr.as tagged

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
That WITCH Ann! I can fall down and do Kate's scream in my sleep! :mad:

There's no comparison! There's so much FEELING in Dawin's :sad6::sad6:

I wish for Sara that she will win something next year because when you see how Ann has pushed her up in Likit rak by giving her a lots of screen time......and therefore, sacrificed for example Nadech's beach scene where he was throwing his jacket....I will blame nobody who talk about some "conspiracy" in this lakorn :rolleyes:. Their decisions were so dumb to be real.

Last edited:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "sasuke06, post: 1312328, участник: 8519"] Я сказал вам, ребята, всегда будет связь между Na и Ya, даже когда они не вместе, потому что весь мир обычно дразнил и отправлял их.

Яя в Клинском kasalong lakorn set (cr.anyama & prearee)

Надек находится в Москве, иди, чтобы найти его русских фанатов ха-ха (мы не видим Надеха, но это его друг, который в России с ним)

cr.as tagged [/ QUOTE]
I'm so happy that Nadich in Moscow !!! I hope he will like us. But, I think, in Russia it is not as well known as in other countries. Still, I hope that someone will take his autograph and put a photo together. If I were in Moscow, I would watch him on Red Square, there he will surely be !!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited: