[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
These two scenes made LR worth it! ahahhahahahhaaha

Look at these bts pics, there were dancing instructors so NY probably did a whole dance number in the mountains but they cut that out... above pic of Anne laughing at everyone who though LR was gonna be great ahahhahahahhahahahha they cut out all sorts of shizzz, why???

This is actually my favorite pic from the photobook ahhaha He just looks perfect and Beyonce winds through his hair and jacket ahhahaha! Pg 109 it needs to be in high res

My dislike for Thongent just increased by a tenfold :BangHead::sad6: I'm still so bitter

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
These two scenes made LR worth it! ahahhahahahhaaha

Look at these bts pics, there were dancing instructors so NY probably did a whole dance number in the mountains but they cut that out... above pic of Anne laughing at everyone who though LR was gonna be great ahahhahahahhahahahha they cut out all sorts of shizzz, why???

This is actually my favorite pic from the photobook ahhaha He just looks perfect and Beyonce winds through his hair and jacket ahhahaha! Pg 109 it needs to be in high res

Since I don’t have the book - is that paper and pen half way out the top of his pants? Don't ask me why I am staring there- just curious okay.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Better laughing than crying haha :pancarta:

I remember someone saying we should probably no longer look at bts pics before a lakorn airs but when scenes that were in the MVs or the teasers don't make the cut...what am I supposed to look at then lol?
Like this one? LOL, yeah this is not BTS pics, this is a spoiler in their scoop but they cut it out...

R.I.P

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Better laughing than crying haha :pancarta:

Like this one? LOL, yeah this is not a BTS pics, this is a spoiler in their scoop but they cut it out....Like what? They were afraid of people who would have loved Dawin & Alice so they cut out any romance hahaha.....no comment.

R.I.P

I feel like they probably thought the scoops, teasers & MVs can technically count as episodes :risas3::risas3: