[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
[QUOTE = "farfalla, post: 1311969, участник: 25208"] Гаахх ... Я действительно хочу, чтобы Яя и Надех могли побыть в одиночестве за границей. Только двое из них, наслаждаясь компанией друг друга без камер (или их мамы LOL : Naughty2:).

Они работали тяжело, так как они были подростки, особенно Nadech является основной финансовой поддержкой для его семьи ...

Должно быть, это было тяжело для них, растущих под прожектором. Несоблюдение ожиданий людей на их плечах является основным бременем.

Я знаю, что в их самых глубоких сердцах они должны иметь больше свободы, чтобы выразить свою любовь друг к другу, как и другие пары, где они могут просто поесть в ресторане, провести сюрпризный ужин в День святого Валентина или просто держаться за руки, прогуливаясь по городу или торговый центр, не беспокоясь о том, чтобы делать заголовки.

Я могу полностью понять, что в настоящее время они хотят получить признание за свои таланты и тяжелую работу и не хотят постоянно связываться друг с другом. Они, похоже, очень сильно определяют свой потенциал как актера и развлечений, поэтому они дополняют друг друга, и они являются основной системой поддержки друг друга.

Надеюсь, что я смогу, наконец, увидеть, как они оба расслабились, где они могут делать все, что захотят, не думая о мнении других людей : Angel10:(мне нравится, как расслабиться ким и отметить в эти дни, что теперь им удобнее выражать свои мысли и чувства. что они хотят сказать друг о друге, они делятся своими моментами, когда они в настроении. Na и Ya также могут последовать за Марджей и Поком, ахахаха, быть женатым и наслаждаться каждым моментом вместе, как и весь остальной мир, не существует : Icon12:) [/ QUOTE]
I totally agree with you !!! When they get married, I will worry less about rumors about connections with other people. They are at the age when they give birth to children. I do not want them to wait until 30!
I guess :love::icon12::naughty2:Nadech is ready he is just waiting for Yaya's go signal for them to get married.The only hindrances are the elders they want more money if N.Y. remains unmarried:BangHead::BangHead:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "CaSURVIVOUR, post: 1312002, участник: 19598"] Я думаю, :люблю:: Icon12:: Naughty2:Надех готов, он просто ждет сигнала Yaya's, чтобы они вышли замуж. Единственными препятствиями являются старейшины, которым они хотят больше денег, если Нью-Йорк остается незамужним : BangHead:: BangHead:[/ QUOTE]
Я думаю, что Яя тоже готова. Если все в старейшинах, я надеюсь, что они позволят нашей паре выйти замуж в ближайшем будущем.:angel10:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
If NY inter FC works hard to translate NY's interview, there is a reason....People should respect NY lifestyle and know what "privacy" means.

Their last interview was recent.....lol
clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk0-6cmAPsF/?hl=fr&taken-by=love_ny4ever (cr.love_ny4ever)

This sentence works for both sides, the anti and the fans haha. Don't think instead of them, don't guess, don't do anything, just follow the flow lol.
"Are you a real fan who want his/her happiness and respect all his/her dcisions or are you just that selfish fan who want to see your idol as what you want?"

cr.queenyeon

Preserve your privacy as much as possible but if one day, you will feel comfortable to share, we are ready :thumbup:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yeah. Actually I used to follow these IGs (Yaya_pantip and Yaya.team, narissy...and now I know there is only one person manages these) but then it's not difficult to realize that she is fan Yaya and anti Nadech. Everytime Ya works with any other guy (Mark, Nichkhun, James Ma...) she post all pics of Ya with that guy, but absolutely not with Nadech, even though NY work with each other most often. Then I decided unfollow these IGs and don't care about it anymore.
I love your profile pic, you are one of those 300 lucky fans who were at Yaya fan meet?! Lucky you :thumbup:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I can't bold these statements enough! So true to the core and you see it everywhere - in AF and other social medias! The more they hate the more they talk. So weird. :nut:
Damn...you have unmasked me haha. You know for sure what I was meaning :naughty2:, SO WEIRD INDEED!

@sasuke06 See what happens when you are not around spamming sweet NY pictures? People need sweet all the time, if not then they get hungry and delirious and start talking gibberish (just like Nadech does when he's hungry!) :risas3:
He farts in public and I don't like that - this is the truth for me
You expect from me to share sweet NY pictures and you don't like when Na farts in public.....can you smell the love which come out from Nadech's butt? Let's spread the love :risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If NY inter FC works hard to translate NY's interview, there is a reason....People should respect NY lifestyle and know what "privacy" means.

Their last interview was recent.....lol
clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk0-6cmAPsF/?hl=fr&taken-by=love_ny4ever (cr.love_ny4ever)

This sentence works for both sides, the anti and the fans haha. Don't think instead of them, don't guess, don't do anything, just follow the flow lol.
"Are you a real fan who want his/her happiness and respect all his/her dcisions or are you just that selfish fan who want to see your idol as what you want?"

Preserve your privacy as much as possible but if one day, you will feel comfortable to share, we are ready :thumbup:

Sasuke the Queen of Gifs :worship2::clap:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
I hope we will hearing their wedding bell next year:angel10:
If this will happen next year it will be a BIG Day for NYers not only in Thailand but the NYers International fans who are planning to attend the :love::icon12::naughty2:NY real life wedding.I guess NY managers will give us chance to witness but I don't give high hopes because Nadech is a private person we all know Yaya is just following his leads.I hope the elders :BangHead::BangHead:will allow them to be married the soonest so we can see little NY in the near future:love::icon12::naughty2:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Goddamnit Nadech, why are you so handsome?!! :love:

Cryiiiing
These two scenes made LR worth it! ahahhahahahhaaha

Look at these bts pics, there were dancing instructors so NY probably did a whole dance number in the mountains but they cut that out... above pic of Anne laughing at everyone who though LR was gonna be great ahahhahahahhahahahha they cut out all sorts of shizzz, why???

This is actually my favorite pic from the photobook ahhaha He just looks perfect and Beyonce winds through his hair and jacket ahhahaha! Pg 109 it needs to be in high res