[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I don't know why many NY fans shared this moment during RS right now so I will translate what happenned during that "kendo scene".

"That day, Yaya has to shoot a scene alone and she has to cry but as much as she tried, she didn't succeed to cry. So khun Ja (the producer) had to brief her by helping Yaya in saying that Bear will not be able to stay with her anymore, Bear will really not be here (if I'm not wrong). Just with this, Yaya cried instantly like she was going to die. And khun Ja asked Bear to hug Yaya from behind to let them know how much they are special to each other :icon12:. And this pic, there was someone who made a painting for auctionning at the merit in Khonkaen. And P'Bear proposed himself 38 000 bahts to buy it. At this moment, this painting must be in his room now (I guess :p). This couple, they are so cute with each other, right?!! :love::love::love::love::love:"

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BkPd4JiDgb2/?hl=fr&taken-by=miki_jung_88

In addition to my translation, you can add these infos from "souysouyyy"

cr.pittanomipa

• souysouyyy
    This painting drawing by one of fanclub and she intended to have an auction for merit making.
    NadechYaya would like to have an auction by themself too.
    Finally the one who win the auction is P'Nadech.
    He said that he's Yaya fanclub and would like her to sign her name at the back of this photo.
    Yaya suspected that why did P'Nadech would like her to sign (as looking in the clip) and Yaya's more obvious by writing "with love" and said that this moment haven't in the scence,P'Ja would like P'Nadech to help her to build the emotion.❤
    #nadechyaya #barryyaya #urassayas#nadech #nyperfectcouple
    #อาณจักรNY

• souysouyyy
    Yaya also like this pic and ask her mom to have an auction.
    Mae Keaw and P'A helped P'Nadech to spin the price of auction and Yaya asked Mae Pla that "Mommy let me get fighting the price" but where are you ?
    P' Nadech : this pic's lovely and having good meaning.
    #nadechyaya #barryyaya #urassayas #nadech#nyperfectcouple

After gaining this painting by bying it himself, Na asked Yaya to sign it for him hahaha

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
I don't know why many NY fans shared this moment during RS right now so I will translate what happen during that "kendo scene".

"That day, Yaya has to shoot alone and she has to cry but as much as she tried, she didn't succeed to cry. So khun Ja (the producer) has to brief her by helping Yaya in saying that Bear will not be able to stay with you anymore, Bear will really not be here (if I'm not wrong). Just with this, Yaya cried instantanely like she she was going to die. And khun Ja asked Bear to hug Yaya from behind to let them know how much they are special to each other :icon12:. And this pic, there was someone who made a painting for auctionning atthe merit in Khonkaen. And P'bear proposed himself 38 000 bahts to buy it. At this moment, this painting must be in his room now (I guess :p). This couple, they are so cute to each other, right!! :love::love::love::love::love:"

cr.pittanomipa

• souysouyyy
    This painting drawing by one of fanclub and she intended to have an auction for merit making.
    He said that he's Yaya fanclub and would like her to sign her name at the back of this photo.
    Yaya suspected that why did P'Nadech would like her to sign (as looking in the clip) and Yaya's more obvious by writing "with love" and said that this moment haven't in the scence,P'Ja would like P'Nadech to help her to build the emotion.❤
    #อาณจักรNY

• souysouyyy
    Mae Keaw and P'A helped P'Nadech to spin the price of auction and Yaya asked Mae Pla that "Mommy let me get fighting the price" but where are you ?

After gaining this painting by bying it himself, Na asked Yaya to sign it for him hahaha

I know that i can't go sleep with u, this scene is in which ep of RS? I rerun RS right now, i can't help myself :crybaby2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't know why many NY fans shared this moment during RS right now so I will translate what happen during that "kendo scene".

"That day, Yaya has to shoot alone and she has to cry but as much as she tried, she didn't succeed to cry. So khun Ja (the producer) has to brief her by helping Yaya in saying that Bear will not be able to stay with you anymore, Bear will really not be here (if I'm not wrong). Just with this, Yaya cried instantanely like she she was going to die. And khun Ja asked Bear to hug Yaya from behind to let them know how much they are special to each other :icon12:. And this pic, there was someone who made a painting for auctionning atthe merit in Khonkaen. And P'bear proposed himself 38 000 bahts to buy it. At this moment, this painting must be in his room now (I guess :p). This couple, they are so cute to each other, right!! :love::love::love::love::love:"

cr.pittanomipa

• souysouyyy
    #อาณจักรNY

• souysouyyy

After reading that, what Yaya said at the beginning of that video holds so much more meaning :love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OH MY... how am I supposed to interpretate this statement? :naughty2:
What do u mean "original scene" :risas3::risas3: Do u mean the horizontal dance? :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: But actually in this pic, at this angle, it's really like a French kiss LOL:naughty2: Look at his mouth :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Legit looks like he's eating away at her lips :risas3::naughty2:

I mean Ann cut out Dawin's tongue hahaha (I will not name Nadech to hurt you guys :risas3:) I'm pretty sure Ramin was in Dawin's body at that moment 55555555

cr.queenyeon

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
But khun Ja has to make Yaya cry to play in that scene, no? So the scene gotta be in RS, ofc without Nadech
I don't remember seeing it in RS (then again the last time I watched it was a while ago so I might be wrong) & in the video sasuke just posted, Ya said the scene isn't in the lakorn & it's in a bts episode (?)
Yes, Yaya said herself in that video from pittanomipa that the scene in the painting was not a scene from the lakorn it was a behind the scene. Nadech gave her a hug from behind to help her in this drama scene to cry. Love :icon12:

lavie93

NY 4ever
Yes, Yaya said herself in that video from pittanomipa that the scene is the painting was not a scene from the lakorn it was a behind the scene. Nadech gave her a hug from behind to help her in this drama scene to cry. Love :icon12:
But after that, she gotta act in a scene no? If not, Nadech gave her the emotions for nothing. I mean to know so that scene is in which ep do you know?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Yaya said herself in that video from pittanomipa that the scene is the painting was not a scene from the lakorn it was a behind the scene. Nadech gave her a hug from behind to help her in this drama scene to cry. Love :icon12:
Really? I thought there was a scene but it was just a figure of her imagination of Ryu backhugging her because Ryu was laying in the hospital when she was practice Kendo and thinking about him.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
But after that, she gotta act in a scene no? If not, Nadech gave her the emotions for nothing. I mean to know so that scene is in which ep do you know?

You definitely have to watch Rising Sun again. Yaya was practising Kendo alone and then she was dreaming by seeing Ryu who teached her Kendo. When that kendo scene ended, we saw Mayumi cried like she was going to die and fell on the floor. Na helped her to reach that hearbreaking feeling. That kiss from Na on her shoulder was not in the lakorn, definitely a behind the scene.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Really? I thought there was a scene but it was just a figure of her imagination of Ryu backhugging her because Ryu was laying in the hospital when she was practice Kendo and thinking about him.

Listen since 20sec, Yaya said "this moment is not in the lakorn, it is a behind the scene. P'Nadech gave me support that's why, it is very special". Yaya started to propose 1000 bahts for the auction because she said she loves it a lot but Nadech didn't let nobody buy this painting, he bought it himself haha.

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
You definitely have to watch Rising Sun again. Yaya was practising Kendo alone and then she was dreaming by seeing Ryu who help her. When that kendo scene ended, she directly saw Mayumi who cried like she was going to die, Na helped her to reach that hearbreaking feeling.

Voilà that's what i mean to know, so i don't need to rerun the whole serie:). I would rerun it all again but not now, it's monday tmr :BangHead: