[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Hello Friends,
It has been a blast watching The Crown Princess with you all. I remember coming on here everyday just to see new spoilers or anything of Yadech and you all were always so kind to share pictures and videos. I truly appreciate all your hard work and the conversations that we had here. I will truly miss our beautiful Princess Alice and handsome Commander Dawin. I will say that Yadech is very special to me. In my many years of living, no person has ever made my heart beat as fast and as much as Yadech. They are truly a beautiful couple and I really want and hope that they will end up together. Lastly, here is my fan made video of The Crown Princess. I hope you all can enjoy it.
I have watched your MV like 50+ times!! It is so beautiful :crybaby2::love: I was going to avoid re-running LR until I get my hands on the uncut DVD/we hear more news about the DVD, but watching your MV has made me want to re-watch all the Dalice scenes at least 20 times :sad6::icon12:

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What did the singer said to make Nadech fall down in this video? Can someone pls translate this. It looks hilarious:pancarta:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
I believe so. I am only 100% sure about Na because I don't remember if Yaya moved to a different condo at some point or not.
Yes, Yaya was in her condo and Nadech in his house.

Even TNNKK was not a hit lakorn for me, but it helped building NY's relationship. So I am happy. This lakorn shooting must be special that both of them have picture from this time. The beginning of URASSAYAS:love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What did the singer said to make Nadech fall down in this video? Can someone pls translate this. It looks hilarious:pancarta:
There is a song called "แว้นฟ้อหล่อเฟี้ยว" that was a big hit in Thailand a few years ago & Nadech's name was mentioned in it. The original version goes: Yesterday Waen went to Pak Kret, the girls noticed & asked, "that is Nadech, right?" But in the version in the video you posted, they changed the lyrics around a bit & sang "the young men looked & asked, "that is Yaya right?" (rough translation)
Na looked so shocked to hear Ya's name :risas3::risas3:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
its 1:30 am here and Im tryn to keep in my laughter. that after err-- look :risas3::risas3::risas3: honestly, I was trying to write NY fanfic before LR was aired but it hasn't been updated for ages because I felt it would be awkward to write NY rated r scene when they look so innocent BUT now.... :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Please write NY fanfict with rated r.. please..

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I know Sasuke mentioned that Nadech's next lakorn might be a comedy; if it is, who do you think they might cast as the nang'ek? Or who do you think they should cast?

I could see Yaya doing it but I would prefer it if she didn't because I need their next lakorn to be a slap & kiss, plus a relatively long break would be good. I can't really think of any other female actresses who I consider as funny or who would be able to pull off a comedy, I can only think of those who usually play supporting roles. I pray it's not Bella because I do not want their first lakorn together to be a comedy, I would prefer it to be something intense. Plus Bella doesn't seem that funny to me.

I would prefer it if Na just starred in a comedy film instead of a lakorn, because comedy usually works much better in Thai films than in lakorns + it's about time that he takes GDH up on their offer.

Last edited:

enaevardo

sarNie Egg
There is a song called "แว้นฟ้อหล่อเฟี้ยว" that was a big hit in Thailand a few years ago & Nadech's name was mentioned in it. The original version goes: Yesterday Waen went to Pak Kret, the girls noticed & asked, "that is Nadech, right?" But in the version in the video you posted, they changed the lyrics around a bit & sang "the young men looked & asked, "that is Yaya right?" (rough translation)
Na looked so shocked to hear Ya's name :risas3::risas3:
Oh haha, I was curious because I heard Yaya's name and anything NY is music to my ears. Thanks Yadech Taemint. HAHA I laugh very hard at NA's reaction. The guys know NY relationship. NY will always be associated with each other whenever they go.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I know Sasuke mentioned that Nadech's next lakorn might be a comedy; if it is, who do you think they might cast as the nang'ek? Or who do you think they should cast?

I pray it's not Bella because I do not want their first lakorn together to be a comedy...Plus Bella doesn't seem that funny to me.
This is where we differ- I think it should be Bella. We all agreed let’s save the intense slap kiss for Yaya ! IMO, Bella’s comedic part is one of the reasons why I like BPSW. Besides, I may tolerate her voice tone in a high shrieking comedic scenes.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
This is where we differ- I think it should be Bella. We all agreed let’s save the intense slap kiss for Yaya ! IMO, Bella’s comedic part is one of the reasons why I like BPSW. Besides, I may tolerate her voice tone in a high shrieking comedic scenes.
For me, I found some of her comedic parts slightly cringey, thus I am a bit hesitant on her being with Na in a comedy lakorn (along with the fact that I would prefer them in something else). I agree with the last part of what you said, but only if the lakorn is 10 episodes long like LLSR lol. Or else I may get really annoyed.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
For me, I found some of her comedic parts slightly cringey, thus I am a bit hesitant on her being with Na in a comedy lakorn (along with the fact that I would prefer them in something else). I agree with the last part of what you said, but only if the lakorn is 10 episodes long like LLSR lol. Or else I may get really annoyed.
Yes 10 or less episodes! You know they will go against our wishes and give us 14 or 15 episodes :BangHead: when we don’t want it.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "Molly8609, post: 1302792, участник: 25278"] Кто-нибудь знает, когда Likit Ruk получит eng subs? Я терпеливо жду этого, но не уверен, кто будет предоставлять подводные лодки? [/ QUOTE]
I'm from Russia, I watched the LR with Russian subtitles, for which many thanks to our translators !!!