[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nanghom

❤NY❤
By making these gifs, this is exactly my feeling right now haha. We talked about GRGR yesterday, I think I will begin with this one. Btw, I changed my 1st gif and added the kiss scene because it was cute and innocent. If someone would like to see a wild kiss, check my signature :naughty2:

Saichon & Nang Fah's hug

Saichon & Nang Fah's hug + kiss

For all the girls who are addicted to Nadech, may Ryu (I add Takeshi too) + Dawin satisfy you 55555555 :risas3:

I love ur gif :love::love: esp ur signature :pancarta::pancarta:

He didn't explicitly say some kisses were edited out but it definitely sounds like some intense scenes (maybe even intense kisses) were cut out - especially because it seems like he said that episode was soft soft.
Did he troll us again?? :facepalm::worship2::worship2:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Nadech said what we saw, was "soft soft.....",

cr.queenyeon

Anne said she couldn't release it.....so they cut it out.......

DAMN IT, I GET MAD !!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!! :BangHead:

After this revelation by Na, I feel so sorry for NY who dared to make some hot love scenes, they didn't lie us with what they said in this 3 zaap show. Why Ann????!!! We definitely need these uncut DVD Boxset or I will become crazy !!!

Then it means he didn't troll us! OMG Anne what should we do see those? :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: pls give us... not let their effort waste :crybaby2::crybaby2:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Someone posted a comment by jetrin mom being ny fans . I think so cuz jetrin himself praised how na is a good son . His sister (I think she work with vogue )adored them as well . A lot of celeb adored them and r fans of them like us lol. Omg did u guys see the comment and like on ya ig pic with na ? For sure those look like pre wedding pics .

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Gosh u guys move fast lol I couldn’t log in so it was difficult to comment.
Btw did anyone see this pic . While they were in ny for coach show . The pic show hand holding and a shadow of two people one was taking the pic of their hands . It also show part of the dress and runner . The dress and runner match what ya wore on the pic of her lying on the grass. Lol
To me it looks like them but idk if it was photoshop ? It don’t seem like it .

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I use to have some pics but I delete it lol I hear nice stories about them as well , but when u get old ur memories not so good lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The pics for ya bday ? Ya thank him but none of us knew who it who took the pic but when Margie upload na pics and seeing him wearing earrings , fans put two and two together than we knew it was na who was there. That was the time mint was close to them
Yeah those pics. I remember the pic that Ya posted on her birthday that year was of her, Margie & Mint at her condo and they were all wearing party themed stuff etc. And then for Na's birthday Margie posted a happy birthday wish to him, using a selfie that he took of himself in the same party themed stuff. I think her caption also said something about Na being involved in organising that birthday party for Ya but I can't remember too well.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hi! Ive been quite busy with internship I almost miss this... Anyway, I heard about this (NY dont post stuffs but their friends do, thats why NYFC are great detectives) but didnt know tge full story, would you be so kind to elaborate or share links? Im quite curious about this one
Lemme dig around for the pics; it's gonna take a while :')
Kiss me guys :risas3:. In real, everything you would like to know is already in this thread. I updated many things here, just have to go back to the previous pages, I know it's a lot of pages to check but if I were a new NY fan, I would be eager to know everything about them.

What you should know about Nadech & Yaya:

Their privacy is the most important thing; you will never see anything about their private life from themself except their family or friends share it. There was that post from Yaya and 1 year later, Margie has revealed it, who was there too and who was the one who made this surprise's birthday to YAYA :icon12: (don't need to say where they were right? At Yaya's Condo). The same goes for the 2nd pic, look at who is on the window? :naughty2:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
If those kisses were "soft soft" I wonder what else they did :naughty2::nut:
The kisses were obviously cut short. Esp on the beach scene.
After this revelation by Na, I feel so sorry for NY who dared to make some hot love scenes, they didn't lie us with what they said in this 3 zaap show.

I wonder if there's more love scenes during the beach than we got? We saw an edited scene of Alice sitting down on his lap in front of the bonfire and a scene of them swimming. However, in the novel script, it read ( and I paraphrased) that they spent some time at the beach; like what people who love each other do, they slept and cuddled at the beach.

If Yaya said " we went to the max".

this is me knowing we may not get to see this!

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Gosh u guys move fast lol I couldn’t log in so it was difficult to comment.
Btw did anyone see this pic . While they were in ny for coach show . The pic show hand holding and a shadow of two people one was taking the pic of their hands . It also show part of the dress and runner . The dress and runner match what ya wore on the pic of her lying on the grass. Lol
To me it looks like them but idk if it was photoshop ? It don’t seem like it .
I vaguely remember seeing this photo >< @sasuke06 our NY informant, do you by any chance have that picture saved somewhere lol

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I wonder if there's more love scenes during the beach than we got? We saw an edited scene of Alice sitting down on his lap in front of the bonfire and a scene of them swimming. However, in the novel script, it read ( and I paraphrased) that they spent some time at the beach; like what people who love each other do, they slept and cuddled at the beach.

If Yaya said " we went to the max".

this is me knowing we may not get to see this!

Like I said earlier, look at this moment, it's so obvious that they cut out some scenes, Dawin seemed to kiss Alice a 2nd time.....I'm pretty sure there are a LOTS OF SWEET SCENES.......you know when Na said that what we saw at the end was SOFT.....it tells everything haha

You know, what is more annoying is even some intense drama scene like this one has been cut out. Someone has to explain me what these editors were thinking to do that. In a drama, there are some scenes that will make you be able to remind a character forever, the kind of performance from an actor who can also allow him to win an award but Mr Ann and his team have just cut out this scene.......F**K lol. What is unbelivable is that they showed us this scene in the 1st official teaser, it was the highlight but we'll never see this scene....better to laugh lol.

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah those pics. I remember the pic that Ya posted on her birthday that year was of her, Margie & Mint at her condo and they were all wearing party themed stuff etc. And then for Na's birthday Margie posted a happy birthday wish to him, using a selfie that he took of himself in the same party themed stuff. I think her caption also said something about Na being involved in organising that birthday party for Ya but I can't remember too well.
Thank You for the info! Margie is NY shipper too :risas3:

Kiss me guys :risas3:. In real, everything you would like to know is already in this thread. I updated many things here, just have to go back to the previous pages, I know it's a lot of pages to check but if I were a new NY fan, I would be eager to know everything about them.

Ive been lurking around LLSR thread since you said the month of "September" and was looking around the updates on that month (crazy I know) And now look where Im at hehe, Many thanks by the way! :worship2::worship2::worship2:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yaya said that her mum & Na's mum are planning their merit that will take place near the end of this year, while her & Na are in charge of thinking of what could be a souvenir for the merit. Some fans are recommending a photobook full of all the pictures of Yaya that Na has taken:pancarta:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Excuse my language, but this is the luckiest “bitch” ever! Look at all the pra’eks holding her!

View attachment 17461
Credit : shown in pic.

It seems like to be a dog is the best way to be able to stay close next to Na :risas3:, no need to fight for him between each other girls whereas Yaya, YenYen & Piakpoon_pug lol are already in advance compared to us haha.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, what is more annoying is even some intense drama scene like this one has been cut out. Someone has to explain me what these editors were thinking to do that. In a drama, there are so scenes that will make you able to remind a character for ever, the kind of performance from an actor who can also allow him to win an award but Mr Ann and his team has just cut out it.......F**K lol.

So true that I'll forever remember this RIP clip.

This scene right here is one of the worst, in many of their other cut decisions, to not show us. Dawin was going through so many emotions here. The struggle between his love for Alice and love for mom, both tugging at his heart. The scene afterward with his General, that was so sad too because you can feel his sorrow.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Thank You for the info! Margie is NY shipper too :risas3:

Ive been lurking around LLSR thread since you said the month of "September" and was looking around the updates on that month (crazy I know) And now look where Im at hehe, Many thanks by the way! :worship2::worship2::worship2:

I feel like all their close friends ship them :risas3: I remember how Punkanin (I think he is Na's friend from uni) used to tease them a lot a few years ago.