[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know how this story ends? I would love to see Princess Alice become the Queen with Davin becoming her Prince Consort like with Queen Victoria and Prince Albert or Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Busy today for this drama

ภาพเบื้องหลังค่ะ #ลิขิตรัก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess #ทองเอ็นเตอร์เทนเม้นท์ #thecrownprincess #thongentertainment

IMG_2775.JPG

Credit FB Thong Entertainment

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know how this story ends? I would love to see Princess Alice become the Queen with Davin becoming her Prince Consort like with Queen Victoria and Prince Albert or Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.

I don't think she will be Queen, probably have to give up to marry Davin and her Step- Brother will be King. Well, I might be wrong. This is new story so we can only guess ;)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
แท็คทีม น่าร๊าก

IG: yimmybangbang
"....มันจะจู๋ๆหน่อยๆ by @urassayas แก้ม by พี่หมี #ลิขิตรัก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess @thongentertainment"

IMG_2806.JPG

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@annethong เป็นพระกรุณาธิคุณอันซาบซึ้งใจยิ่ง ที่พระองค์หญิงประทานชุดให้น้องญาญ่าใส่ในละครเรื่อง #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
ขอพระองค์ทรงพระเจริญยิ่งยืนนาน @siri918 @sirivannavari_shop #sirivannavari #SirivannavariSS17

IMG_2820.JPG

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
เจ้าหญิงอลิซ
@sirivannavari_shop Elegant and Classy | Urassaya Sperbund @urassayas appears in an embroidered tulle top and a long pink pleated skirt from #SirivannavariSS2017 on set of her upcoming drama series #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
IMG_2822.JPG

@sirivannavari_shop
Another stunning shot of @urassayas wearing #Sirivannavari on set of her upcoming drama series #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess
IMG_2824.JPG

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IG: bung_lakorn
ผู้จัดกับนางเอก ดูแลกันมุ้งมิ้ง หัวเราะเสียงดัง #ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess #ลิขิตรัก #annethong #urassayas
https://instagram.com/p/BWrNAz8A_Wi/

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@annethong If you admire someone ,you think that person is very special because of the things he or she does.❤ @urassayas

IMG_2826.JPG IMG_2827.JPG

Credit as tagged

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would think nxt yr? Looking fwd to this

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
GUYSSSSS I JUST SAW P'ANNE'S INSTAGRAM PHOTO & THE TRANSLATION SAID 'Bring the princess to deliver the baby'!!!! ADGYRFHDEYHVFTU :eek::eek::cheer::aaaaa:Does this mean Yaya & Nadech have a baby in the lakorn?! :worship2::love:
I can't contain the feels :cheer:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I miss Anne. I wish she would come back to play in lakorns. It isn't the same without her. I've been just rewatching her old lakorns

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling
According to P'Anne interview today this lakorn will air next year. I think it will be a good idea. So we still have another NY lakorn to watch next year :)