เครดิต @ maewt

Good morning

IG: ch3thailand
"สวัสดีเช้าวันอาทิตย์ How Do You Do? #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess"

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
IG: anyama
อำลาทริปสวิสเยอรมันด้วยรูป2นางนี้ ที่มีบางคนสงสัยว่าข้าพเจ้าน่าจะกดมาเป็นพันเป็นหมื่นรูปทำไมลงน้อยจัง(วะ)5555 ก็คือนอกจากรูปที่ส่งต่อให้คนอื่นช่วยลงไปบ้าง พี่ก็เป็นคนเชื่อในเรื่องของจังหวะเวลา อะไรก็ตามถ้ามันอยู่ในเวลาที่ถูก จังหวะที่เหมาะ มันจะยิ่งมีคุณค่าและน่าจดจำ มากกว่าได้เห็นกันเป็นของโหลๆ ที่ผ่านเวลาไม่นานก็ลืม ทั้งภาพในละครและภาพถ่ายจากสวิสและเยอรมันของ #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess นั้นคุ้มค่ากับแรงกายแรงใจของทีมที่ยอมเหน็ดเหนื่อย หน้าลอก ตัวไหม้ ขาหลุด อาบเหงื่อต่างน้ำ และมันจะยิ่งมีคุณค่าถ้าทุกคนได้เห็นพร้อมๆกันในเวลาที่เหมาะสมนะคะ อดใจรอกันนะ อย่างอแง 555

Good morning

IG: yimmybangs
"....ในส่วนของการบังแดดนั้น!!! ☻ #ลิขิตรัก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess"

Credit Thongentertainment

Credit as tagged

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I love the trailer! The soundtrack and the shots are amazing. Did they reveal when it will air by any chance?

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know when this is gonna air?? Or if it will air before or after Leh Lub Salub Rang (her other lakorn with Nadech)?? Because I follow her on ig and she posted a sneek peak and said "coming soon" but I thought her other lakorn is airing first

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when this is gonna air?? Or if it will air before or after Leh Lub Salub Rang (her other lakorn with Nadech)?? Because I follow her on ig and she posted a sneek peak and said "coming soon" but I thought her other lakorn is airing first
This drama will be aired end of the Year (maybe) after Leh Lub Salub Rang (which will be aired in August 2017)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

ดวินกับแม่

IG: pop_areeya
"Just finish our last scene together after a very long 11-hours shoot. Got a birthday hug from 'my son', my mom will be jealous. #thecrownprincess #wrapup"

Credit to the rightful owners

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
By chance I was wondering about the storyline? I love love love yayas wardrobe and she's looks so much more grown up in this one. I love th trailer as well, it's different from last ch 3 trailers I've seen so it's making anticipate the hype of it all.