[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I think the real evil is Mona here. Maybe Kate is jealous of Alice. I keep on looking at Nadech's mucles not giving attension to lakorn lol

YaYa once again could you kindly remind us does he have 6 or 8 pack lol :)

look at his broad shoulders

he keeps on frawning

Change of roles

In this lakorn our prince is not riding a white horse he's not the knight in shining armour who rides a white horse, he's the knight in shining armour who's riding a black horse.

Our Princess is riding a white horse :D
Love this scene :icon12:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I think the real evil is Mona here. Maybe Kate is jealous of Alice. I keep on looking at Nadech's mucles not giving attension to lakorn lol

YaYa once again could you kindly remind us does he have 6 or 8 pack lol :)

look at his broad shoulders

he keeps on frawning

Change of roles

In this lakorn our prince is not riding a white horse he's not the knight in shining armour who rides a white horse, he's the knight in shining armour who's riding a black horse.

Our Princess is riding a white horse :D
That picture of Nadech with his wind-swept hair, his handsome side profile and his jawline :love::love::love::love: *faints*

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the real evil is Mona here. Maybe Kate is jealous of Alice.
Mona is evil and persuasive in getting Prince Andre to carry out plots to kill Alice or "overthrown" King Henry. These two I am not too worry about because most of their plans to kil Alice have failed. They hired such weakling hitmen :risas3: However, I think the real evil is the one lying in wait for the right time and place. ( who can it be????)

The House is similar to the Anne & Willy version of Crown Princess
I agree and thought that too.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
My sister doesn't like Nadech. she often complained about his interviews back in the days. because she says he sort of carry himself in a sense of "I look good and I know it" way and that him being humble about his looks is just a humble act.

I'm over here like...."weeellll, can ya blame him???" :risas3:

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
My sister doesn't like Nadech from the getgo because she says he sort of carry himself in a sense of "I look good and I know it" way and that him being humble about his looks is just a humble act.

Ah nadech is far from being like that . If u truly follow him u would know. I have follow star who I thought was good looking and nice turn out they r a hole lol . I like na but never thought he was good looking or think he is all that , his personality and how he is won me over . Na is the most down to earth celeb that I follow . Na was consider the underdog when he enter et . He prove people wrong with out hurting anyone .

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This is a good interview from Anne on the feedback. I just wanted to call out the Chinese feedback first because I shouldn't even be here right now coz it's a busy day ahaha but she said that the feedback is actually very good in China as far as how they rate the shows there is on the higher or above their average side and the social media buzz is heavy there. The series is only available to paid customers for the first week, with 3 parts per episode and last I check the totals were 24 mil views combining thai lan. chinese sub and the chinese dub. I like when the reporter asked about the feedback from people who think it's a well made lakorn but too bad they are bored with NY. Anne says she doesn't feel that way hahahahahaha meaning that's not the real feedback. You know Anne and the team are reading the feedback with her answer hahaha Sure there are people who didn't want NY to pair but the feedback AFTER the episodes air had no real significance of people complaining about the coupling and I agree with Anne I don't see much of this feedback but it's the common drama they try to run. Most of the complaints that I've seen and even share are on the editing, pace, and storyline.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ah nadech is far from being like that . If u truly follow him u would know. I have follow star who I thought was good looking and nice turn out they r a hole lol . I like na but never thought he was good looking or think he is all that , his personality and how he is won me over . Na is the most down to earth celeb that I follow . Na was consider the underdog when he enter et . He prove people wrong with out hurting anyone .
That's exactly how I feel about him too. Back then, I always saw him in the news for being the new hottest thing, etc...but I was always like "what's the big deal with this guy? He doesn't even look all that." GRGR was the first time I've ever seen Nadech's work. It was THEN I knew what the big deal was. Hahahaha his acting and personality exceeds his looks for sure.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I know people are "tired of yadech" and would rather have them pair up with others but in my honest opinion, I can't imagine anyone more suitable for these roles. Yadech is just a kick ass couple and I think they are natural at it. Because I seriously hated thai action lakorns. Some actors just can not "fight-act". (First thing that came to mind is Bella's fighting in Wimarn Mekkala---terrible.) Yadech just looks badass with guns. Lastly, they both have the beauty, sophistication, and regal look to pull off their roles. I think this is their best roles yet, their best looks yet and all. Ann knows what she's doing.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
My sister doesn't like Nadech. she often complained about his interviews back in the days. because she says he sort of carry himself in a sense of "I look good and I know it" way and that him being humble about his looks is just a humble act.

Lmao! Your sister knows too little of his private life then lol Nadech has the funniest fashion sense (red socks with slippers out in broad daylight, taking the subway wearing just shorts and a T-shirt) but the man don’t care lol. I don’t think we will be able to find a celebrity taking the subway to work if they were as famous as nadech lol

Nadech is one of the most humble actors I have seen as well, he hasn’t changed once since he’s debuted. The only thing that’s changed is he’s able to take care of his family comfortably.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Still wish I could watch the Chinese version instead haha XD just prefer its more romantic vibe

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting naka.

Can't wait to see NY at Daradaily Awards...Hope they win!
Congrats & Good luck to Yaya for being the top 3 nominees for Popular Vote category.
Congrats & Good luck to Nadech for being the top 3 nominees for Popular Vote, Cool Guy and Best Actor categories.

Pictures from last year....

Looking forward to 3Zaap show.
Yaya's so funny.....

Haha.....Yaya's expression of the nickname "100 million baht nang'ek".....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Last edited:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
That's exactly how I feel about him too. Back then, I always saw him in the news for being the new hottest thing, etc...but I was always like "what's the big deal with this guy? He doesn't even look all that." GRGR was the first time I've ever seen Nadech's work. It was THEN I knew what the big deal was. Hahahaha his acting and personality exceeds his looks for sure.
First saw him at ae house when p woody went there and thought this halfie will go far He was geeky back then lol . If I made add he is considerate person,he don’t like to just be the only who gets attention .etc . Of course he has flaws but those r little lol . As for his fashion , he knows he isn’t good at it but hey some actually copy his style lol
Heck if I have a son I would want one like him and daughter like ya lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thank you everyone for posting naka.

Can't wait to see NY at Daradaily Awards...Hope they win!
Congrats & Good luck to Yaya for being the top 3 nominees for Popular Vote category.
Congrats & Good luck to Nadech for being the top 3 nominees for Popular Vote, Cool Guy and Best Actor categories.

Pictures from last year....

Looking forward to 3Zaap show.
Yaya's so funny.....here's the link...

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagra...9095_167481233930176_671070738576310272_n.mp4

Haha.....Yaya's expression of the nickname "100 million baht nang'ek".....

cr:as tagged, rightful owners
Thanks for sharing :).