[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Filming in progress #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess

Cr. Photo owners

IG: atinnabhan - @urassayas Princess #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess @annethong @annechannel @annethingfc

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

NadechYaya..[รีวิวบันเทิง] #ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess/12 Jun 2017
nokbanpha

ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า บินลัดฟ้าถ่ายละคร ลิขิตรัก ที่ สวิตเซอร์แลนด์-เยอรมนี ญาญ่าเตรียมเสื้อผ้าไปรองรับหลายอุณหภูมิ แต่ฝั่งณเดชน์ เตรียมเสื้อผ้าไปนิดเดียว แต่ที่ขาดไม่ได้คืออะไรไปฟังกันค๊า

Nadech's underwear??

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@ingza_hairstylist จับแค่คอเสื้อทำไมต้องขึ้นไปขี่น้องด้วยคะบอสใน"ลิขิตรัก"

Credit to pictures owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
พระเอก นางเอก ก็ถ่ายละครไปนะ แม่แก้ว พี่แอน พี่แคท
ก็นั่งรถไฟเที่ยวกันชิว ชิว น่ารักทั้งสามท่านเลย อิ อิ
เครดิต แม่แก้วค่ะ

@urassayaclubdotcom สองพี่น้องเล่นอะไรกันคะ น่ารักจังเลย
ขอบคุณ Instagram Stories พี่แคท @csperb ด้วยค่ะ...
#yayaurassaya #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
More info from FB NY Fanclub

Review on LikidRuk - The Crown Princess Scenes they will film abroad
Article by rosiemystica

Yesterday (11/6/2017h Yaya and Nadech flew to Swizerland for the shooting of Likitrak - The Crown Princess which will take place in Switzerland and Germany for two weeks between Sunday 11th - Saturaday 24rd June, for the scenes in Chrysos, Princess Alice's country. Such as the scene of breath-taking scenery and the living of people in Chrysos, the sweet scenes that Princess Alice and Dawin spent time together, the scene that Princess Alice and Dawin firstly met on the train and Dawin helped Princess Alice in fighting and escaping from the assassination attempt on the train, and the scene that Princess Alice had to ride a snowmobile to escape the hunting on the icy mountain. ... Feel the vibes of Hollywood production like Mission Impossible. Pay highly respect with deep gratitude to P'Anne Thongprasom of Thong Entertainment for putting full effort, neatness, determination and enormous investment in every step of the production.
This is the first time that Yaya has to go to work abroad without Mae Pla coming along. During these two weeks, Yaya will be taken care of by Mae Keaw, Nadech, P'Anne, P'Aew and all LikitRak stuff, as well as P'Cat, Yaya's sister who flew from Norway to take care of her instead of Mae Pla. And Yaya is also not a little girl anymore. But when it comes to the time to say goodbye to Mae Pla who came to send her at the airport, we saw Yaya became like a little monkey hugging her mom tightly and never want to let go, cuddling back and forth, crying out for her mom and almost bursting into tears. So adorable and a little pity. Because since Yaya firstly stepped into the entertainment industry when she was just twelve years old until today that she is already twenty-four and has become a full grown woman, she always has Mae Pla as her shadow, going with her everywhere, being her mom, her friend, her personal manager, taking care of her, cherishing her, encoraging her, and making her feel comfort and heart warming. ... A daughter may outgrow her mom's lap, but when she's with her mom she is always that same old little girl when she was young. "I'm addicted to my mom very much. Everywhere I go, I must have my mom go with me as a mom, a friend and my personal manager." - Yaya (Lips Magazine, March 2011)
... "When my mom isn't around while I am working, I feel like I'm lost and lack of will power. Mommy is my best encouragement." "Whenever I feel lack of confidence, I will look for my mom and send eyes contact to ask her whether I am doing alright. When she just responses by doing hand sign language 'OK. OK." I will fell like my confidence regains and I can do it." "It's the happiness to spend time with her. When I drive and Yaya feels tired, she lay down in my lap. I once furtively took picture and sent to show my friend that my daughter is over twenty years old but she still loves to lay down in my lap. And every time she cries out calling for me I'm very happy."- Yaya & Mae Pla (Gang Rak Dek TV Show 19/8/2015)

ญาญ่า ณเดชน์ เดินทางไปถ่ายลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess ที่สวิตเซอร์แลนด์และเยอรมัน 2 สัปดาห์ระหว่างวันอาทิตย์ที่ 11-เสาร์ที่ 24 มิถุนายน เพื่อถ่ายทำฉากบ้านเมืองและประชาชนของประเทศฮรีสอซ ฉากการใช้เวลาอยู่ด้วยกันหวานๆของเจ้าหญิงอลิซและดวินในฮรีสอซ ฉากการพบกันครั้งแรกและบู๊ช่วยกันบนรถไฟของเจ้าหญิงอลิซและดวิน และฉากบู๊ของเจ้าหญิงอลิซขี่สโนว์โมบิลหนีการไล่ล่าบนภูเขาน้ำแข็ง ... รู้สึกได้ถึงความโปรดักชั่นฮอลีวู้ดประมาณมิชชั่นอิมพอสซิเบิ้ล กราบความเต็มที่ ละเอียดจริงจัง และความอลังการทุ่มทุนสร้างของพี่แอน ทองประสม แห่งทอง เอ็นเตอร์เทนเม้นท์ค่ะ
ครั้งนี้เป็นครั้งแรกที่ญาญ่าต้องเดินทางไปทำงานที่ต่างประเทศโดยแม่ปลาไม่ได้ไปด้วย ถึงจะมีทั้งแม่แก้ว ณเดชน์ พี่แอน ทีมงานลิขิตรักทั้งกอง และพี่แคทที่บินจากนอร์เวย์มาสวิสเพื่อดูแลน้องแทนแม่ และญาญ่าเองก็โตเป็นสาวแล้ว แต่เมื่อถึงเวลาต้องจากแม่ปลาที่มาส่งที่สนามบิน เราได้เห็นญาญ่ามีอาการลูกลิงเกาะติดแม่ อ้อนหน้าอ้อนหลัง น้ำตาจะมา ร้องหาแม่ ทั้งน่าเอ็นดูและน่าสงสารเบาๆ เพราะตลอดมาตั้งแต่ญาญ่าก้าวเท้าเข้าสู่วงการบันเทิงครั้งแรกตอนอายุ 12 จนถึงวันนี้ที่โตเป็นสาวอายุ 24 แล้ว ญาญ่ามีแม่ปลาเป็นเสมือนเงาตามตัว ไปด้วยในทุกๆที่ เป็นทั้งแม่ทั้งเพื่อนทั้งผู้จัดการส่วนตัว คอยดูแลเป็นกำลังใจให้ญาญ่าอุ่นใจ ... คนเป็นลูกสาว แม้จะตัวโตจนนอนบนตักแม่ไม่ได้แล้ว แต่ก็เป็นลูกสาวตัวน้อยเสมอเมื่ออยู่กับแม่
"หนูติดคุณแม่มาก ทุกๆที่จึงมีคุณแม่ไปเป็นเพื่อน ทั้งในฐานะแม่ เพื่อน และผู้จัดการส่วนตัว"-ญาญ่า (ลิปส์ มีนาคม 2554) ... "เวลาแม่ไม่มาอยู่ด้วยตอนหนูทำงานหนูจะรู้สึกเหมือนขาดกำลังใจ แม่คือกำลังใจที่ดีที่สุดของหนู" "ถ้าหนูรู้สึกไม่มั่นใจเมื่อไหร่ คนที่หนูจะหันไปหาคนแรกคือแม่ หนูจะหันไปส่งสายตาถามแม่ว่าโอเคมั๊ย แม่ก็จะทำมือโอเคๆ แค่นั้นหนูก็จะรู้สึกว่าโอเคเราทำได้" "มันเป็นความสุขที่ได้อยู่กับลูก เวลาขับรถไป ลูกเหนื่อยๆลูกนอนตัก แอบถ่ายส่งให้เพื่อนดูว่าเนี่ยลูกอายุยี่สิบกว่าเค้ายังนอนตักเราอยู่ และทุกครั้งที่ลูกเรียกหม่ามี้ๆ เรารู้สึกแฮ้ปปี้มาก"-ญาญ่า&แม่ปลา (แก๊งรักเด็ก 19/8/2558)

By: @RosieMystica [Twitter: r_mystica]
Thx to: @urassayas @urassayaclubdotcom @bung_lakorn @ingza_hairstylist @tookta_074 @suwimonbreeze @kipun_kp @aorumm @by_family @bluezuriphoto & other credits.
#urassayas #ญาญ่า #nadechyaya #ny #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า #ลิขิตรัก #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess #thecrownprincess #annethong #thongentertainment

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Thank you you too @bubba and @loveyaya7 . @Lyly_isthebest, yeah definitely so perfect.

I would like to end my post with this beautiful picture which show the development of NY relationship year by year. Like Nadech said with his chicken soup, let's take your time to melt it and the more it take longer, the more it will be delicious.

This picture with NY hand by hand must have shut up many anti people. It is not the most beautiful photos of this day but have definitely the most beautiful meaning since it is a behind the scene.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ลุยกันต่อ!!! ภาพเบื้องหลังการทำงานที่Switzerland ของทีมละคร"ลิขิตรัก" เป็นกำลังใจให้พวกเราทีมงานและนักแสดงทุกท่านด้วยนะครับ
#Threeplus
#Teamเฉพาะกิจ
#CH3HD.

Credit pictures owner

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ลุยกันต่อ!!! ภาพเบื้องหลังการทำงานที่Switzerland ของทีมละคร"ลิขิตรัก" เป็นกำลังใจให้พวกเราทีมงานและนักแสดงทุกท่านด้วยนะครับ
#Threeplus
#Teamเฉพาะกิจ
#CH3HD.

Credit pictures owners