[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Seriously, what "#soon" means? 555. I saw #soon since january :risas3:. (But with the Tencent issue known in february, we knew it will air in May. It's important to precise because there are many lies...lol).

Hey, is it one of the female OST? It must be, I WANT MORE!!!
Lyrics of the song in this teaser "จะต้องคอยบังคับหัวใจ..ให้ไม่รักเธอ" = "I have to try to force my heart to not love you"
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BhylPWLhMh_/?taken-by=annethong

cr.annethong / shared by NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously, what "#soon" means? 555. I saw #soon since january :risas3:. Although, look at this pic! OMG :love: :love:

Their kind of #soon will be like a month or so Idk hahahahah..that Anne real soon making in process lololololol...me is keeping my eyes wide open in case they will be dropping something big, thanks to that ost tease but need more of it..maybe I'm expecting too much lol..

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Ikr, I don't even know where Nadech is right now or if he's filming. Cuz Mae Kaew's IG went quiet for one day & I thought he was filming but I haven't seen/heard anything
He is definitely ninja-ing somewhere hahahah maybe indoor filming or something because Mae keaw was posting past pics of him..

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
That is a lot approximately 1.5 m USD, it didn't include promotion fee just yet..so does it explain a bit about lack of promo lol..I wonder how many EPs of LR and how much did they pay per ep.....

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously, what "#soon" means? 555. I saw #soon since january :risas3:. (But with the Tencent issue known in february, we knew it will air in May. It's important to precise because there are many lies...lol).

Hey, is it one of the female OST? It must be, I WANT MORE!!!
Lyrics of the song in this teaser "จะต้องคอยบังคับหัวใจ..ให้ไม่รักเธอ" = "I have to try to force my heart to not love you"
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BhylPWLhMh_/?taken-by=annethong

cr.annethong / shared by NY CLUB : NadechYaya CLUB
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is Anne a series producer or a slideshow maker... nothing explains this lack of promo. The first teaser was a slide show the second teaser, it takes me longer to skip youtube ads with the length on that one. If I invested on this without knowing how well it'll do, you would think they'd be OVER promoting it not underpromoting it. $1.5 mil is actually a lot for a Thai series because if you look up even smaller hollywood movies that get bought for distribution a lot of them are bought around 10ish mil so for a nothing thai seires that's high if you also put into that perspective. That kinda money is a lot to Thais in general, so again it makes no sense to not over-promote it. It's not like they have to pay for marketing when the least they could do is upload photos and clips on their ig. This week is the mark to start promoting it if I were just any regular lakorn but it's not a regular lakorn hahahha so wth. Everyone knows this that's why there's a lot of noise on this in social media... Anne knows people are annoyed that's why she made that clip ahhaha and even some of the other team members are trying to help with some little promo bts pics but I don't think they had any real intention of promoting LR this week. Saturday is another potential day to drop the teaser at the "normal" time but not with our luck. They look like they were starting to promote it with the character profile but they didn't even update anything today so there's no consistency with that either. I don't get it ahhaha not telling a date not that big a deal but then again why are they so secretive when they should drop the date. How are "live" viewers supposed to tune in "live" when they don't know when? I doubt when they explain their promo tactics will things make sense because it doesn't hahaha it's also just not from us fans waiting they are in a business so they have to consider their competition. I learned all of the dates for all of the new ch7 lakorns that are releasing next weeks ago at once, that's how you do it ch3. I even know the date for BPSW re-run! ahhahaaha :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: info for things I'm not interested is so plenty it's becoming too ridiculous.

On a positive note, I'm actually okay with this ost. the end of it sounds like it might be another mediocre song from chandelier but the vibe has a nice slow 90s soft rock ballad which I like and I could see it used in various types of scenes... It doesn't sound quite like a hit or lakorn style ost. but it's different. It's not the same USUAL medicore sound that comes out of this production. Probably why I like the ost for Dome and Margie's lakorn. Dome wrote and produced that song for his lakorn and it's a good song. Maybe not a lakorn type song but it's nice to not listen to a generic lakorn style song each time. And with their line-up of singers for LR it was a good call to change up the sound a bit because their songs sound too similar and to use singers who are also overused in their channel's ost. makes it even worse.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mins

1,5 Million is a lot. LR is the 1st lakorn from ch3 to generate profits before airing an episode, it's a good start haha. Then they will gain even more money with the advertissements. Considering that both Nadech & Yaya are the King and Queen of presenter in Thailand, just with their own endorsement, ch3 must not be worried. I remembered during LLSR, even the rating was not so good but NY have beat a record in term of advertissement during the breaks.

I am also a little bit dissapointed with the lack of promo but to start it 2 weeks before the air date does not look as bad as what it is....I mean I notice each time a production uploads their MV + teaser, the buzz + views will be super high for only the 1st week and then it will decrease until reaching a steady point. So by sharing the MV or the teaser 2 weeks before, it will allow to keep the buzz and then continue with the lakorn.

I'm ok too with the OST. By listenning to the voice of fhe female singer, it seems to be Mutmee so Ann has decided to share this OST before the others? According to Nadechactivity and Mae Kaew, Nadech has an OST, if I were Ann, I will share his one before the others.

Let's be positive, at this point, we cannot do anything but wait for the official teaser or the 1st OST. If Ann doesn't want to release yet her teaser, it doesn't matter, I will share mine 555, enjoy!

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
@Mins

1,5 Millions is a lot. LR is the 1st lakorn from ch3 to generate profits before airing an episode, it's a good start haha. Then they will gain even more money with the advertissements. Considering that both Nadech & Yaya are the King and Queen of presenter in Thailand, just with their own endorsement, ch3 must not be worried. I remembered during LLSR, even the rating were not good , NY have beat a record in term of advertissement during the breaks.

I am also a little bit dissapointed with the lack of promo but to start it 2 weeks before the air date does not look as bad as what it is....I mean I notice each time a production uploads their MV + teaser, the buzz + views will be super high for only the 1st week and then it will decrease until reaching a steady point. So by sharing the MV or the teaser 2 weeks before, it will allow to keep the buzz and then continue with the lakorn.

I'm ok too with the OST. By listenning to the voice of fhe female singer, it seems to be Mutmee so Ann has decided to share this OST before the others? According to Nadechactivity and Mae Kaew, Nadech as an OST, if I were Ann, I will share his OST before the others.

Let's be positive, at this point, we cannot do anything but wait for the official teaser or the 1st OST. If annethong doesn't want to release yet her teaser, it doesn't matter, I will share mine 555, enjoy!
Yeah we don't have a choice but to wait. Anne sent the clip of the ost. to the reporters, they put it up on tkbt fb. I saw several of ch3 reporters commenting on her ig for that clip. I'm going to assume that Anne is asking to help put out something to kinda quell the uproar with the lack of promo. I've been reading the comments from fans these past few days and people are pretty annoyed ahhahah so if you're being vocal or haven't just so you know, it is working ahhahaha I saw most of it on ig and now it's finally hitting pantip which doesn't really have NYFC presence so if they are getting vocal then it's a major problem. But people are getting loud because a lot of people are anticipating it, so don't turn people off now. Give them something! We've been waiting since January when we first thought we'll see the lakorn not the teasers. And it's not just the disappointment that it got pushed from January, to March, then to May, that's just in addition to even waiting for the teasers to release and to be disapointed twice with some stupid slid show half-assed teasers!!! ahahhahaha wtf hahahahaha

MV buzz lasts about a week but after the lakorn airs and if the song is good the views tend to go up for it too. The problem with promoting it late is that if we are to assume that there are at least 3 songs, they are going to drop the first mv two weeks before it airs at this point but the second mv they will drop will REALLY be late like literally the day before or day of it airing. We don't want that either. That's exactly what happened with BPSW and some other ones, it's gross. When the lakorn airs you don't care about the mvs. Air the mvs now so people want to watch the lakorn, get some spoilers in to build anticipation. I'm not gonna go watch the mvs after the lakorn is already on air because I'm mostly gonna watch it for spoilers unless the songs are really good which it most likely won't hahaha Two weeks is too tight for all of this promo because we're not just talking about multiple mvs dropping, it's the perd kong, the ssbt show and they might do the weekend concert so it's a lot to ask to promote within two weeks. Plus the lakorn summary magazines and two weeks before, I'm also expecting the summary to go up online next week too. Unless KF is longer... then I'll excuse this but I don't think that's the case hahaha they're just not making sense with holding out on some even basic stuff they could use to promote. And it's so random... it's not Thonent. ig that's uploading daily. One day it's this photographer, another photographer, a hair stylish another day... like scatterbrained promo... I feel bad for the fc who feel obligated to help promote this ahahha it's a mix of feeling like you're getting slapped in the face for fc and NY... it's just really weird and frustrating. Fans here and on other platforms helping with the promo but Anne over there uploading yoga pics like... what! I better see something tomorrow! Saturday is still fair game for a teaser. Usually around noon.

I think she chose Mutemee's ost. first because she's the biggest name celebrity singer for the ost. line up. IS NADECH GOING TO BE ON THE OST? LOL

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yeah we don't have a choice but to wait. Anne sent the clip of the ost. to the reporters, they put it up on tkbt fb. I saw several of ch3 reporters commenting on her ig for that clip. I'm going to assume that Anne is asking to help put out something to kinda quell the uproar with the lack of promo. I've been reading the comments from fans these past few days and people are pretty annoyed ahhahah so if you're being vocal or haven't just so you know, it is working ahhahaha I saw most of it on ig and now it's finally hitting pantip which doesn't really have NYFC presence so if they are getting vocal then it's a major problem. But people are getting loud because a lot of people are anticipating it, so don't turn people off now. Give them something! We've been waiting since January when we first thought we'll see the lakorn not the teasers. And it's not just the disappointment that it got pushed from January, to March, then to May, that's just in addition to even waiting for the teasers to release and to be disapointed twice with some stupid slid show half-assed teasers!!! ahahhahaha wtf hahahahaha

MV buzz lasts about a week but after the lakorn airs and if the song is good the views tend to go up for it too. The problem with promoting it late is that if we are to assume that there are at least 3 songs, they are going to drop the first mv two weeks before it airs at this point but the second mv they will drop will REALLY be late like literally the day before or day of it airing. We don't want that either. That's exactly what happened with BPSW and some other ones, it's gross. When the lakorn airs you don't care about the mvs. Air the mvs now so people want to watch the lakorn, get some spoilers in to build anticipation. I'm not gonna go watch the mvs after the lakorn is already on air because I'm mostly gonna watch it for spoilers unless the songs are really good which it most likely won't hahaha Two weeks is too tight for all of this promo because we're not just talking about multiple mvs dropping, it's the perd kong, the ssbt show and they might do the weekend concert so it's a lot to ask to promote within two weeks. Plus the lakorn summary magazines and two weeks before, I'm also expecting the summary to go up online next week too. Unless KF is longer... then I'll excuse this but I don't think that's the case hahaha they're just not making sense with holding out on some even basic stuff they could use to promote. And it's so random... it's not Thonent. ig that's uploading daily. One day it's this photographer, another photographer, a hair stylish another day... like scatterbrained promo... I feel bad for the fc who feel obligated to help promote this ahahha it's a mix of feeling like you're getting slapped in the face for fc and NY... it's just really weird and frustrating. Fans here and on other platforms helping with the promo but Anne over there uploading yoga pics like... what! I better see something tomorrow! Saturday is still fair game for a teaser. Usually around noon.

I think she chose Mutemee's ost. first because she's the biggest name celebrity singer for the ost. line up. IS NADECH GOING TO BE ON THE OST? LOL

You make me feel anxious now lool, maybe we should wish LR to air on the 14th. But to be honest, my first concern is to watch LR as soon as possible. Nadech & Yaya as the lead or not, this kind of lakorn is my cup of tea! The others things (promo, ratings etccc) will not bother my excitement to watch Nadech & Yaya in Likit Rak. The dream pair with finally an appealing storyline and with a great director like Aew! Good bye P'Num Krit :thumbup:

For the OST, He has to!!!!! Oh I will kill someone like his official FC hahaha. I will not do the same thing to Na's mother ofc 555 but Mae kaew, was you lying???She said "Let's cheer, let's listen to na krap", I don't think she was talking about any record voice over hahaahahah.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Aggggghhh the yoga posts -.- I understand it's her personal account but please give us some content before you start showing me some yoga

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
You make me feel anxious now lool, maybe we should wish LR to air on the 14th. But to be honest, my first concern is to watch LR as soon as possible. Nadech & Yaya as the lead or not, this kind of lakorn is my cup of tea! The others things (promo, ratings etccc) will not bother my excitement to watch Nadech & Yaya in Likit Rak. The dream pair with finally an appealing storyline with a great director like Aew! Good bye P'Num Krit :thumbup:

For the OST, He has to!!!!! Oh I will kill someone like his official FC hahaha. I will not do the same thing to Na's mother ofc 555 but Mae kaew, was you lying???She said "Let's cheer, let's listen to na krap", I don't think she was talking about any record voice over hahaahahah.

LOLOL you know I'm like the only person who's not convinced that he's on the ost. hahahha he could be but I'm not convinced based off of his recording from this day. That's not the recording studio. If he was recording the ost. the producer and anne would be there not the whole production team I think they would promote him for being on the ost too. But what do I even know ahhaha they doing what they want which is nothing hahaha a lot of strange things regarding the ost. too. The other singer, she was the one who tagged and announced herself as being part of the ost. on her personal ig. Then a few days later her ig went private so I don't know what that was about hahahah maybe they changed the line up for the singers ahahah mutemee is the only person announced on the ost. officially I believe I don't remember the other girl getting an announcement. Again, what is the point of being secrective??? It's not Nadech's first time to be featured on the ost. why would it be so important to keep it a secret.... Tencent having the rights doesn't call for high secrecy it makes no sense. Streaming services do high promotions for their stuff too so it really shouldn't change anything! It's driving me crazy I can't help but feel mad. Not even talking about them dropping the teaser this weekend only, it's like SO LITTLE promo pics too. Coming Soon, when?? hahaha what is soon? ahahhaha I don't need them to tell me it's coming soon. They need to start promoting. People are begging for a teaser when they should've already put out one yesterday... again there's still a chance tomorrow but if not Anne better put up a longer clip.

The biggest thing that I'm looking for from the "teaser" is how the leads interact. Meaning are they dramatic or bickering. I feel like Anne made them drama which I hope is not the course for this. I don't want to see another teaser of people pointing at things or shooting something. I know there's action but it better not be an action drama ahahha Anne has a youtube channel where she uploads all shows that she produces. https://www.youtube.com/user/annethongchannel/videos upload a full trailer here and we cool ahhaha what's not cool is what's happening now hahha you wanna put up yoga pics to promote your athletic line at least put Yaya in it or even nadech he does yoga hahaha I saw other productions doing their hardest to hype their stuff up and Anne's doing the exact opposite. It better be perfect LOL

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
...But to be honest, my first concern is to watch LR as soon as possible. Nadech & Yaya as the lead or not, this kind of lakorn is my cup of tea! The others things (promo, ratings etccc) will not bother my excitement to watch Nadech & Yaya in Likit Rak. The dream pair with finally an appealing storyline and with a great director like Aew! ...
THIS 10000% :clap::clap:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I think I need to do yoga so I can relax! If I enjoy this lakorn, I will order one of her yoga work out outfits ahhahaha

If I didn't feel so confident that it is airing SOON I wouldn't be this cranky! No mv fine I wasn't really expecting that this week but no teaser by the end of this week... uh uhhh that's not okay.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
LOLOL you know I'm like the only person who's not convinced that he's on the ost. hahahha he could be but I'm not convinced based off of his recording from this day. That's not the recording studio. If he was recording the ost. the producer and anne would be there not the whole production team I think they would promote him for being on the ost too. But what do I even know ahhaha they doing what they want which is nothing hahaha a lot of strange things regarding the ost. too. The other singer, she was the one who tagged and announced herself as being part of the ost. on her personal ig. Then a few days later her ig went private so I don't know what that was about hahahah maybe they changed the line up for the singers ahahah mutemee is the only person announced on the ost. officially I believe I don't remember the other girl getting an announcement. Again, what is the point of being secrective??? It's not Nadech's first time to be featured on the ost. why would it be so important to keep it a secret.... Tencent having the rights doesn't call for high secrecy it makes no sense. Streaming services do high promotions for their stuff too so it really shouldn't change anything! It's driving me crazy I can't help but feel mad. Not even talking about them dropping the teaser this weekend only, it's like SO LITTLE promo pics too. Coming Soon, when?? hahaha what is soon? ahahhaha I don't need them to tell me it's coming soon. They need to start promoting. People are begging for a teaser when they should've already put out one yesterday... again there's still a chance tomorrow but if not Anne better put up a longer clip.

The biggest thing that I'm looking for from the "teaser" is how the leads interact. Meaning are they dramatic or bickering. I feel like Anne made them drama which I hope is not the course for this. I don't want to see another teaser of people pointing at things or shooting something. I know there's action but it better not be an action drama ahahha Anne has a youtube channel where she uploads all shows that she produces. https://www.youtube.com/user/annethongchannel/videos upload a full trailer here and we cool ahhaha what's not cool is what's happening now hahha you wanna put up yoga pics to promote your athletic line at least put Yaya in it or even nadech he does yoga hahaha I saw other productions doing their hardest to hype their stuff up and Anne's doing the exact opposite. It better be perfect LOL

During all the shooting of likit rak, she has continously promoted both Nadech & Yaya in her IG. With Nadech, she was in the "cougar mode" lool like Na is my boyfriend whereas with Yaya. she used to tease her like Na is mine not yours. Ann's 1st insta story was with Na in Switzerland. But yeah, she promoted it a long time ago whereas she should try to make a big promo now. Although, don't forget her last clip when she hugged Na and teased Ya. She has succeed her buzz because the clip has reached more than 1,3 millions views. It's a lot for her IG, I think it's the 1st time one of her clip reached 1 millions views. Most of her clip will not exceed 500K.

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BhY1nO_BrR1/?taken-by=annethong

Here is the collection of Ann & NY, enjoy loool. She practised Yoga with Na too hehehe.

cr.annethong

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
LOL @sasuke06 No more yoga pics!! I don't care what anne has posted in the past ahahahha she could be like actart and actually post nothing but the point is, now is the time to actually promote and be posting something. But...... She's gonna give us a snapchat shot with 5 secs of the ost when it should be the actual teaser that she uploaded... she can do better than that ahhaha the comments in her post are mostly asking for the teaser or airdate or commenting that they've been waiting ahhahaa