[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
NY schedule full til 2019? Lol can anyone elaborate on what they have going on? I’m just curious cuz I’m not seeing much. :(

Anyhow, this is probably my most anticipated lakorn, cuz right now no lakorn is interesting to me. I just hope that this lakorn is a serious kicker, not a disappointment.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
I will do it for them so :risas3:

Yesterday, we have seen the sweet relationship between Dawin and his wife Alice, now let's compare with their other relationship as Alice the princess and her bodyguard Dawin , the comander of thai force army. This relationship should be more mature and be focusd on "LOVE VS DUTY" . The feeling between Dawin & Alice must be sthg like "Passion, desire / prohibition, pain / dramas, intensity". The "exotic, erotic, mature" love scenes should happen in this relationship :naughty2:

All the credits go to the rightful owners.
I always love that nadech's screaming scene!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
View attachment 13813
Cr aecrazyrock
Princess Alice, is the Likit Ruk teaser & OST MV hidden with you in the boot of the car? :pancarta:
Thanks for sharing na.
Poor Princess Alice.....but no worry, her Dawin will come to the rescue ...haha

I'll translate the caption on that picture.
aecrazyrock: Since I worked on many scenes that have to tie nang'eks up, each nang'ek would make a sad face and told me to tie gently. But this nang'ek just said tie me up so I'll go to sleep even though this is not a sleep scene.....Whoever make a fuss should watch this nang'ek.

So proud of Yaya. She's so professional and adorable!

Coming to the rescue....

So handsome....

cr:rightful owners

Last edited:

koji1234

sarNie Egg
NY schedule full til 2019? Lol can anyone elaborate on what they have going on? I’m just curious cuz I’m not seeing much. :(

Anyhow, this is probably my most anticipated lakorn, cuz right now no lakorn is interesting to me. I just hope that this lakorn is a serious kicker, not a disappointment.
nadech is doing my love from the stars right now and yaya is doing a lakorn w James ma :)

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing na.
Poor Princess Alice.....but no worry, her Dawin will come to the rescue ...haha

I'll translate the caption on that picture.
aecrazyrock: Since I worked on many scenes that have to tie nang'eks, each nang'ek would make a sad face and told me to tie gently. But this nang'ek said tie me so I'll go to sleep even though this is not a sleep scene.....Whoever make a fuss should watch this nang'ek.

So proud of Yaya. She's so professional and adorable!

Coming to the rescue....

So handsome....

cr:rightful owners
Yaya, awwww love her to bits!!

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
thanks to our resident translator of NYinterFC our dear @tittasuri:icon12::thumbup:
the video is old but still gives me butterflies so much FIN feelings:love::naughty2:this NY video made me realized that NY are REAL LIFE sweethearts bound to get married soon:icon12::aaaaa::icon12:

I just miss NY so badly:love::naughty2::thumbup:
Let me correct you dear ... I'm a timer , segmenter, editor, encoder & uploader person of NYinterFC .
All translations belong to the owners .
We are grateful there are many people come to help us .

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
how many cars did nadech have? just see in instagram that he was driving mercedes, never see he driving merci before

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
how many cars did nadech have? just see in instagram that he was driving mercedes, never see he driving merci before, thats why yaya wanna give nadech a garage cause he like collecting cars, could you send nadech cars picture? i only know he has white porsche, black volkswagen and black volvo, thank you
It's Nadech's style, he is very down to earth so most of the time, you will see him with his wtf look like he was just waking up and go to work loool (his airport's looks are legends now :risas3:). But he is very rich (more than 140 advertissements + 400k baths per event etc..) so sometimes, if you look at carefully to his accessories (watches, bags....), shoes or clothes, you will be surprised, like these slippers for ex :risas3: .

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Good articles which tell the truth have to be translated :thumbup:

Thairath_Ent
@Thairath_Ent

Love, rich, Nadech Yaya

They are rich, rich like 1000 Millions

It's very clear now that we are in love. We don't need to hide ourself anymore until to be tired. Everywhere we go, we have to meet Nadech Yaya, we meet a lot their faces, almost everywhere, from any places in town because this love couple took almost everything by being the presenters of famous brands. Their profits are around 1000 millions for many years now.

This love couple has so many supporters, we would like to see them get married as soon as possible because they are well matched together, whether it is their beauty - appearance, their fame and fortune. But will we hear any good news soon or not? We have to look forward to. Nevertheless, let's keep seeing how sweet Nadech and Yaya's love is before.

Polyplus never fails to tease NY no matter what, they are just so good :risas3:
PS: "dech" because ken theeradech & Nadech :naughty2:

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
It's Nadech's style, he is very down to earth so most of the time, you will see him with his wtf look like he was just waking up and go to work loool (his airport's looks are legends now :risas3:). But he is very rich (more than 140 advertissements + 400k baths per event etc..) so sometimes, if you look at carefully to his accessories, shoes or clothes, you will be surprised, like this one :risas3: (his wtf look).

cr.rightful owners
Omo.. no wonder his aunt gave out that caption! Is he waering it in house???